1,000,000 Post Thread

Yo nigger, wrap your lips around the rim of yet another drink
 
I shook my head, but tbh I don’t know if I told this story my dads friend has a house and the backyard faces a pond in a city park akin to Central Park he says he sees the Chinese whack the geese and put the carcass into those wheelie luggage
 
I see them salmon season not even fishing but walking in the shallows and bonking the fish on the head and scooping it up in black garbage bags
 
I picture @Weeg sitting in fronna’ his tv with his orange makeup on and MAGA hat LOL
 
He should have mentioned how she’s mandating EV and phasing out gas
 
Sure, people take good care of their pets all juicy like
 
Her closing words were articulate and gave me goosebumps
 
If TrumpF could act like her omg he’d kill everyone