He's adorable.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,973 Location Milwaukee Sep 12, 2024 #192,572 Awww..... Heart melt.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,866 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 12, 2024 #192,573 Very cute kitteh!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Sep 12, 2024 #192,574 Hiya Assbags! Time for my afternoon drive by.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Sep 12, 2024 #192,575 Keep the cat, X. He chose you. Cats are like that.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,866 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 12, 2024 #192,576 @Rage-O-Holic I'm sorry the Home only allows you one hour per day on the internet.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Sep 12, 2024 #192,577 Yeah, the nurses are harsh. But you know how that goes, huh?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,866 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 12, 2024 #192,578 ‘Pro Life’ would be 20 Sandy Hook students starting college this Fall.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 12, 2024 #192,579 Assbags??
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 12, 2024 #192,580 This place could be sooo much fun if you tards could forgo the politics
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 12, 2024 #192,581 Did I mention I got goosebumps from Kamala’s closing words
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 12, 2024 #192,582 I saw a few minutes of her at a rally in NC today. She's on fire, the crowd was pumped...it was interesting to see.
I saw a few minutes of her at a rally in NC today. She's on fire, the crowd was pumped...it was interesting to see.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 12, 2024 #192,583 She definitely has the wind at her back.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 12, 2024 #192,584 Trump is afraid to debate her again. She's having a great week.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,866 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 12, 2024 #192,585 Madam Harris has arrived.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Sep 12, 2024 #192,586 She'll get you, my pretties! And your little dog, t... wait, no, the Haitians will get your little dog.
She'll get you, my pretties! And your little dog, t... wait, no, the Haitians will get your little dog.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,808 Location Portugal Sep 12, 2024 #192,587 I still don't like or trust Harris. But I get her appeal. She is a breath of very fresh air compared to the acrid stench of Trump and the dull air around Biden.
I still don't like or trust Harris. But I get her appeal. She is a breath of very fresh air compared to the acrid stench of Trump and the dull air around Biden.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Sep 12, 2024 #192,588 My duet partner and I KILLED IT tonight. The bar owner booked us for a Saturday night in October.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 13, 2024 #192,589 Seems I’ve really shook that Australian peoido
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Sep 13, 2024 #192,591 The Prowler said: My duet partner and I KILLED IT tonight. The bar owner booked us for a Saturday night in October. Click to expand... They allow barnyard animals in the bar? Hahahahahaha!!!!!
The Prowler said: My duet partner and I KILLED IT tonight. The bar owner booked us for a Saturday night in October. Click to expand... They allow barnyard animals in the bar? Hahahahahaha!!!!!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Sep 13, 2024 #192,592 Good morning :)
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 13, 2024 #192,593 Where ?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Sep 13, 2024 #192,595 X is forbidden in Brazoo!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 13, 2024 #192,596 Because Brazil is bad
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Sep 13, 2024 #192,597 Don't talk to me if you Canadian heap of trouble
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Sep 13, 2024 #192,598 Bad? We're the worst
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 13, 2024 #192,599 Yes and I hate your tinned corned beef
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Sep 13, 2024 #192,600 That's Spam