1,000,000 Post Thread

I like potato soup my mom made it it had chopped leaks prowler
 
I am not going to post again until Fat @Lily posts. If she can control herself (Haha!!! She has no self-control!) and not post, then I will not post. The fate of this forum is in her pudgy hands.
 
....
j9OATx6.jpeg
 
I would have left a $40 tip, at least.

The bill was $161.50 before tax.

So a 17.34% tip for only so-so service.

I tip high if the service is really good.

A $40 tip would be almost 25%. If you tip 25% for only so-so service, that rewards mediocrity. In the long run, it is not good for the waitress and it is not good for the restaurant.
 
Just had breakfast. 5 pm. No lunch. Light dinner. Breakfast was sauteed veggies, one over easy egg with sourdough toast, and sinful bacon.
 
You can have my alien bong.

alien.jpg


It's a 'little' dirty and hiding in the closet.
Little dirty ? lol

My friend has a fancy vaporizer I think it’s called it makes the weed taste so good
I like doobies I guess because you get that time to sit by yourself and if it’s good weed you get that lost lonely Stoney introspection vibe, that vape I mentioned hits me fast SHaWIng
 
I ate steak and eggs once before work, I went to work did an hour and went home to sleep
 
It’s like a sandwich steak very thin but yes it was sleepy time