1,000,000 Post Thread

Of course ! I love food and she should love tube steak
 
Ahh weeg is Allright he’s lifted my spirits on occasion
 
I am extremely concerned that Weeg is on the cusp of a suicide that will affect no-one. He is on a site that has only ever proved just how imbecilic he is and greets us all like we care whether he can tie a hangmen's knot...or not!
 
I had a friend who worked at GCHQ and tracked Bastard Factory down using his IP address to somewhere in the Appalachian mountains. Can anyone get in touch wiff him, Weeg's life is at stake!
 
BAHAHAHAHHAA. LOOK at the big bad conservatives :LOL3: I bet that’s WEEG.
 
We’ve already seen that video boring sir weeg, JOE poasted it but you’re slow I know it’s okay
 
Our politicians aren’t orange poosies LOL. The raghead was about to knock ole WEEGY out AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Weeg, why are conservatives poosies and need weapons to hide behind? Oh because you’re poosies :LOL3: