200 sf tiny homes in Tampa for only

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A guy I work with and his wife built a tiny home and sold their house. It sounds okay but they have two kids of teenage years and it doesn't seem like an ideal situation, especially since they moved 45 minutes away from work. Flakey people is what they are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A guy I work with and his wife built a tiny home and sold their house. It sounds okay but they have two kids of teenage years and it doesn't seem like an ideal situation, especially since they moved 45 minutes away from work. Flakey people is what they are.

Tiny home with two teens? Yikes, that's crazy...you need space when you have kids that age.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
5AyCAN5.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A tiny home would be perfect for me but I don't know how to build things. And I probably wouldn't want to live in a community like that. It would be like living in a trailer park. Not that there's anything wrong with that and I've considered it. I'll stick with my 1 bedroom apartment and throwing my money away on rent. It could be argued that I'm only one step up from a trailer park but I have good neighbors.