Worst drought in 1200 years

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is scary. And please don't anyone claim this is political. Every living thing needs water.

Water is increasingly scarce in the Western U.S. — where 72 percent of the region is in "severe" drought, 26 percent is in exceptional drought, and populations are booming.

Insufficient monsoon rains last summer and low snowpacks over the winter left states like Arizona, Utah and Nevada without the typical amount of water they need, and forecasts for the rainy summer season don't show promise.

This year's aridity is happening against the backdrop of a 20-year-long drought. The past two decades have been the driest or the second driest in the last 1,200 years in the West, posing existential questions about how to secure a livable future in the region.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
...bullshit, it rained here last night!

This is all I could find on it, and it's corporate news, so you know it's total bullshit, amirite?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Climate change inspired history is bullshit...

So, in other words, science is bullshit?

I know, it's ancient aliens, right?

Science is able to be tested and measured...constantly.

Your idea of science has long since been proven false...

Your religion is dodgy science...

I cant take anyone who claims human beings in the womb are not living human beings seriously at all when they claim science.

I just cant.

I wonder if they are aware how deeply politically biased their view of science is? They reversed it in their head, too.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I cant take anyone who claims human beings in the womb are not living human beings seriously at all when they claim science.

I just cant.

I wonder if they are aware how deeply politically biased their view of science is? They reversed it in their head, too.
Do you have a guess how many beings in the womb are killed by God? You ever hear of a miscarriage? Knock off the Bible thumping cherry picking.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just cant.

Do you have a guess how many beings in the womb are killed by God? You ever hear of a miscarriage? Knock off the Bible thumping cherry picking.

I didnt bring up the bible. I'm referencing established science.....that thing you pretend to respect when it fits your politics?

You literally just said it's okay kill humans because they die anyway. That's your argument.

A miscarriage is the human being in the womb dying. That doesnt justify your rejection of established science or your stance that we can kill human beings because a bunch die everyday anyway.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I just cant.

I didnt bring up the bible. I'm referencing established science.....that thing you pretend to respect when it fits your politics?

You literally just said it's okay kill humans because they die anyway. That's your argument.

A miscarriage is the human being in the womb dying. That doesnt justify your rejection of established science or your stance that we can kill human beings because a bunch die everyday anyway.
Jesus kills as many "beings" as Abortions

A pregnancy is defined as the time between conception and
and usually lasts 40 weeks. Nationwide pregnancy numbers and rates are difficult to survey because they also include abortions and miscarriages as pregnancy outcomes. In the United States, the latest figures report some 6.2 million
for 2010. Of this number, 4 million had a live birth outcome. On the other hand, approximately 1.1 million induced abortions and 1 million miscarriages at all gestational periods were reported.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just cant.

and usually lasts 40 weeks. Nationwide pregnancy numbers and rates are difficult to survey because they also include abortions and miscarriages as pregnancy outcomes. In the United States, the latest figures report some 6.2 million
for 2010. Of this number, 4 million had a live birth outcome. On the other hand, approximately 1.1 million induced abortions and 1 million miscarriages at all gestational periods were reported.

Okay so you are arguing that because human beings die.....its okay for us to kill them.

Got it.

And you are manslaining miscarriage to a WOMAN.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin is claiming that when a human being dies.....its because "God killed them". Okay sure. You can say that.

And because God kills humans via natural deaths, that means it's okay for us to go ahead and kill other human beings.

All this horrific, sociopathic logic because I pointed out people who claim to respect "science" are the first to disregard it in favor of psuedo science when it doesnt support their politics. Now he is trying to use religion to support his politics because science doesnt.

Now I have a man....a leftist man as usual....attempting to mansplain miscarriage to me. When I've had 2.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
197405765_10218737502615069_9077592859072350496_n.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Stupid meme...

If a women had a concealed pistol on her, she'd be equal to any man...also with a concealed pistol on him.

Equity...equality.... a fair go.... all that leftist shit is happening in that scenario... but you're against it....because you're a sexist racist feminist who hates people, and hates some of them more...

You're a coward...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you think we should be treated as objects?

Listen idiot.....if you would have applauded my mother having me dismembered or poisoned and chucked away like garbage, dont you DARE try to tell me you give a shit about MY rights.

You just want to make sure you dont have to pay support if the woman you bang gets pregnant.

Again.....I said the science doesnt matter to you if it doesnt support your politics. And it's TRUE. And you PROVE me right with these moronic brochoice hysterics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Stupid meme...

If a women had a concealed pistol on her, she'd be equal to any man...also with a concealed pistol on him.

Equity...equality.... a fair go.... all that leftist shit is happening in that scenario... but you're against it....because you're a sexist racist feminist who hates people, and hates some of them more...

You're a coward...

Exactly.

He wants me disarmed so I cant shoot a rapist and wants to make sure I can be dumped at a PP if the man using me knocks me up.

Everything they want benefits shitty MEN. And I'm supposed to believe it's for my own good.

He is saying he wants us to have LESS rights. "The same rights as guns". The right to be sold and owned. Smh.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Until I see you whiny bitches protesting state executions, and sending our kids off to war, and join sane American in looking for solutions for the American Gun problem, and working on solutions to the explosion in Homelessness, you can SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEING "PRO-LIFE". You ae pro birth, period.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Stupid meme...

You're a coward...

Exactly.

He wants me disarmed so I cant shoot a rapist and wants to make sure I can be dumped at a PP if the man using me knocks me up.

Everything they want benefits shitty MEN. And I'm supposed to believe it's for my own good.

He is saying he wants us to have LESS rights. "The same rights as guns". The right to be sold and owned. Smh.
AdvancedDeterminedKoala-size_restricted.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Until I see you whiny bitches protesting state executions, and sending our kids off to war, and join sane American in looking for solutions for the American Gun problem, and working on solutions to the explosion in Homelessness, you can SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEING "PRO-LIFE". You ae pro birth, period.

Pew pew pew... I just internet blew your brains out (what little there was).

You have mere seconds from death...repent now.... or you will go somewhere bad....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Guns aren't a problem.... pussies like you are.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fun fact: If cut down a tree and look at the growth rings inside, not only can you determine the trees age, but by the thickness of the rings you can differentiate between dry years and wet years.

Stop being dumb.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fun fact: If cut down a tree and look at the growth rings inside, not only can you determine the trees age, but by the thickness of the rings you can differentiate between dry years and wet years.

Stop being dumb.

Like a pom would know about keeping their rings dry...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Stop being dumb.

Like a pom would know about keeping their rings dry...
Sorry, the cockney dialect is difficult for me to follow.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just cant.

just for your information the actual medical term for miscarriage is 'Spontanious Abortion'.