Worst drought in 1200 years

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
197405765_10218737502615069_9077592859072350496_n.jpg
I have a Desert Eagle, and you dont.
And I bet you two have lots of fun together, do you fondle it everyday?
No idiot, you cant stick it up your ass. Fukin tard.
I take it, you've tried then?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You really get fascinated with the prospect of shoving new things in your ass, ehh faggit? Go sit on a road cone, dummy. You prolly need to attached a couple of feet of chain to it just in case, stretch ass strong.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You really get fascinated with the prospect of shoving new things in your ass, ehh faggit? Go sit on a road cone, dummy. You prolly need to attached a couple of feet of chain to it just in case, stretch ass strong.
You brought it up, gun gobbler.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea, I brought up that I have a gun. YUO had to get all gay with it, faggit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Until I see you whiny bitches protesting state executions, and sending our kids off to war, and join sane American in looking for solutions for the American Gun problem, and working on solutions to the explosion in Homelessness, you can SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEING "PRO-LIFE". You ae pro birth, period.

I'm not pro life. I'm straight up anti abortion.

And I dont need to oppose the death penalty for murderers and child rapists to oppose the killing of INNOCENT human beings.

You do not get to say "Well, until you agree with my opinions, you dont get to oppose my support of a human rights crime".

Also I supported the first president to keep this country OUT of conflicts for years. You are the one fine with Biden, who voted for war.

And if you are okay with killing innocent human beings and the abuse and exploitation of women.....dont try lecturing anyone about the death penalty or war. You apparently think child raping murderers should be shown more mercy and compassion than the most innocent and vulnerable members of humanity.

Bro choicers are gross. Stop deluding yourself.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Until I see you whiny bitches protesting state executions, and sending our kids off to war, and join sane American in looking for solutions for the American Gun problem, and working on solutions to the explosion in Homelessness, you can SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEING "PRO-LIFE". You ae pro birth, period.

Totally, 100% true. And also, they need to care about the people who die due to lack of medical care and poverty, and kids who are going hungry.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You consider polishing your rod all the time to be homosexual activity? Interesting.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You consider polishing your rod all the time to be homosexual activity? Interesting.
You're gay as hell, faggit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is scary. And please don't anyone claim this is political. Every living thing needs water.

Water is increasingly scarce in the Western U.S. — where 72 percent of the region is in "severe" drought, 26 percent is in exceptional drought, and populations are booming.

Insufficient monsoon rains last summer and low snowpacks over the winter left states like Arizona, Utah and Nevada without the typical amount of water they need, and forecasts for the rainy summer season don't show promise.

This year's aridity is happening against the backdrop of a 20-year-long drought. The past two decades have been the driest or the second driest in the last 1,200 years in the West, posing existential questions about how to secure a livable future in the region.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

People in the US all want to live in the nice sunny climes, but those regions don't have enough water to support them.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is scary. And please don't anyone claim this is political. Every living thing needs water.

Water is increasingly scarce in the Western U.S. — where 72 percent of the region is in "severe" drought, 26 percent is in exceptional drought, and populations are booming.

Insufficient monsoon rains last summer and low snowpacks over the winter left states like Arizona, Utah and Nevada without the typical amount of water they need, and forecasts for the rainy summer season don't show promise.

This year's aridity is happening against the backdrop of a 20-year-long drought. The past two decades have been the driest or the second driest in the last 1,200 years in the West, posing existential questions about how to secure a livable future in the region.

People in the US all want to live in the nice sunny climes, but those regions don't have enough water to support them.

California is turning into one big disaster zone. It's awful. Glad I left.

One of the reasons (besides the tourists) we didn't even consider the south coast of Portugal is because they don't have enough water.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wrong. Florida has enough fresh water for Florida AND California.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One of the reasons (besides the tourists) we didn't even consider the south coast of Portugal is because they don't have enough water.

No drought here in San Diego County. Rainfall slightly above average this year and last. Further north they have problems for sure and some of our water (around 25%) does come from there but over the last 30 years we have increased the height of local dams so we can store more, increased interconnectivity between dams via underground pipes so water can be better moved around, built desalination as a backup/supplement, and built up a system of recycled water lines. Oh, they also lined the All American canal which supplies San Diego from the Colorado River to prevent seepage lose.

Most of that was due to price gouging by LADWP, which we are not a part of, so they would fuck us on price charging 500% more than they do people in L.A.. We wanted out from under LADWP's price gouging so we just built our own system. Frankly, we need more local storage and there are rivers, creeks, and places here to build it but the state environmental and legal laws are so fucked up it will take 30 years or more before construction can even begin.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No drought here in San Diego County. Rainfall slightly above average this year and last. Further north they have problems for sure and some of our water (around 25%) does come from there but over the last 30 years we have increased the height of local dams so we can store more, increased interconnectivity between dams via underground pipes so water can be better moved around, built desalination as a backup/supplement, and built up a system of recycled water lines. Oh, they also lined the All American canal which supplies San Diego from the Colorado River to prevent seepage lose.

Most of that was due to price gouging by LADWP, which we are not a part of, so they would fuck us on price charging 500% more than they do people in L.A.. We wanted out from under LADWP's price gouging so we just built our own system. Frankly, we need more local storage and there are rivers, creeks, and places here to build it but the state environmental and legal laws are so fucked up it will take 30 years or more before construction can even begin.

OK. San Diego's fine, so everyone just go about your business. Water is no longer an issue!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The point is it can be done but other people will also have to get off of theor ases and make shit happen. Israel would be a great example to flow wrt water conservation, mobility, and unconventional production and recovery. It is amazing what the human mind is capable of accomplishing with the right incentives.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The point is it can be done but other people will also have to get off of theor ases and make shit happen. Israel would be a great example to flow wrt water conservation, mobility, and unconventional production and recovery. It is amazing what the human mind is capable of accomplishing with the right incentives.

Currently, the only incentive ever is huge profits. That's why we have so many problems worldwide. The world runs on profit margins, not the common good.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have no idea what you are talking about. You have no idea who runs water systems, how they are constructed, how wasteful they truly are because of special interests, and it is absolutely clear you don't understand how to fix them.

And, no, most water systems in the American west are government owned other than a few in New Mexico which go by a shared user system as well as very few private systems which are mostly extremely old, poorly maintained, and go back to the 19th century.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What I was talking about wrt to Israel and wise water use and reuse. Solutions exist if people make it a priority.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have no idea what you are talking about. You have no idea who runs water systems, how they are constructed, how wasteful they truly are because of special interests, and it is absolutely clear you don't understand how to fix them.

And, no, most water systems in the American west are government owned other than a few in New Mexico which go by a shared user system as well as very few private systems which are mostly extremely old, poorly maintained, and go back to the 19th century.

Are you talking to me? You don't think the special interests you speak of have anything to do with profit seeking? Government owned anything is almost meaningless in the era of corporately owned governments. You need to learn to do proper research. Follow the money. It's very informative.

I never once suggested that current water systems aren't wasteful. Learn to read.