2021 Corruption Perceptions Index

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For all those that say "But, but, but...Ukraine is corrupt!" Yes, yes it is, but that doesn't mean that imperialist Russia isn't MORE corrupt. All other things being equal, it also means it's not an excuse for Russian's imperialist tendencies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
"It was a perfect phone call" And they still didn't cave into Trump's feeble attempt at strong arming.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"It was a perfect phone call" And they still didn't cave into Trump's feeble attempt at strong arming.

This is beyond Trump though! The "left" in many countries still believe that the freaking Russians are a good counterbalance. The American centrist academic community, in political science and history, actually promoted the idea of "sphere of influence" where the Global North (US & Russia) were sort of excused for colonizing the global South.

I try to look at current events and history from a different lens.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In the U.S. corrupt pieces of dog shit like Nancy Pelosi have legalized corruption. She got caught doing insider trading yet again just yesterday. She found out an Anti trust suit was being brought against Google so she sold $3 million in shares using insider information not available to the public.