2021 Worst Christmas Ever

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is my debbie downer post.

Once I knew we were going to have 5 day of 40 ++ days way, way over 100 Fahrenheit I knew it was 5 days barricaded in aircon, (not so bad)... that was really the least concerning but our local news has been grim with peoples houses burning down from faulty appliances, a stranger broke into a 7 year olds bedroom and sexually assaulted her... Grimmer than grim.

On top of that, Christmas day, some bloody French backpacker was let into our covid free state mere days before... Well because that dipshit came down with Delta we now have covid issues... so far 8 of his close companions have caught it... anyway bussinesses have been ordered to shut shop and this is the time of year they make the most money.

I have minor health issues, one is, I've hurt my lower back... don't know how... I've always had a strong back....hmmm, but the most hurtfull of all is there is a supreme wacko that has set fire to one of our national parks at Margaret River.... It has mentally pushed me over edge. The wildlife suffers. I am crying for them as I right this. :Whaa?:

I realise no one here cares all that much because none of you can help really. I just need to vent somewhere. I want arsonists heads on platters...obviously I can't say that at fb or I'll get banned.

A pox on their evil heads.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Have more sex to take your mind off of the bad things !

DDT

Factory Bastard
If you lived here, I'd simply throw you out the back door to cool down!

Back problems can be a motherfucker... I threw out a disk while improperly lifting a very heavy tow chain I carry on my Kenworth work truck. I kid you not, I couldn't even put socks on my feet for a week. I was bedridden.

The best thing is to slowly work your back into commission, and then keep working it once you've healed. Don't let it get weak again...

IMG-3764.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you lived here, I'd simply throw you out the back door to cool down!

Back problems can be a motherfucker... I threw out a disk while improperly lifting a very heavy tow chain I carry on my Kenworth work truck. I kid you not, I couldn't even put socks on my feet for a week. I was bedridden.

The best thing is to slowly work your back into commission, and then keep working it once you've healed. Don't let it get weak again...

IMG-3764.jpg

never really heals ....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hasn't been a great Christmas either.

My brother came down with COVID.

He was my Mother's primary caregiver.
So the rest of the family has to help her.
Things like these eat away at everyone else's time. But we all have to pitch in & do our part.

I figgered too many were letting their guards too soon for this virus & we'd see a resurgence of some kind.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
never really heals ....
Possibly, but working it is better than just letting it get weak again. And once it gets weak again, you'll pop it again just bending down for something...

Being a driver is bad for the back.
Too much sitting all day long.

You oughta look for a new line of work soon..

All the ailments you described of yourself are typical Trucker/Driver injuries. Bleeding butt/stomach problems s too.

I was starting to get back problems too before I got outta limo driving. Ulcers internal hemeroids as well.

Exercise helps.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Being a driver is bad for the back.
Too much sitting all day long.

You oughta look for a new line of work soon..

All the ailments you described of yourself are typical Trucker/Driver injuries. Bleeding butt/stomach problems s too.

I was starting to get back problems too before I got outta limo driving. Ulcers internal hemeroids as well.

Exercise helps.
I'm good with my work, Joe. If I cant exercise my back occasionally during a shift, that is my fault for being lazy...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
my back is definitely caused from laying around this past week... I've just pulled muscles or tendons. It is soft tissue damage, so it will repair.

We are dropping down to the low 30s now so a bit more relief weatherwise.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
my back is definitely caused from laying around this past week... I've just pulled muscles or tendons. It is soft tissue damage, so it will repair.

Start hoarding water, I seen somewhere they're predicting massive droughts in Oz... =(

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hasn't been a great Christmas either.

My brother came down with COVID.

He was my Mother's primary caregiver.
So the rest of the family has to help her.
Things like these eat away at everyone else's time. But we all have to pitch in & do our part.

I figgered too many were letting their guards too soon for this virus & we'd see a resurgence of some kind.

you're a good family dood, I am in that boat along with my fat cat only my family has turned tale. I had to call a friend to help for 4 dasys while I recouped

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Start hoarding water, I seen somewhere they're predicting massive droughts in Oz... =(

Doesn't work that here... people have at least a rain water tank or 3 off their roofs. You can't hoard anything in the summer. You get it in the winter, fall, and spring... the rest of the year there is nothing.

The only thing you can do on non piped water lines is conserve through basic washing and really short showers.

Hoarding water here without a city supply is all about a bore, which most Australians are loathsome to drink from for some peculiar reason. They'll use it as wash and shower water but they're scared of drinking it....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Doesn't work that here... people have at least a rain water tank or 3 off their roofs. You can't hoard anything in the summer. You get it in the winter, fall, and spring... the rest of the year there is nothing.

The only thing you can do on non piped water lines is conserve through basic washing and really short showers.

Hoarding water here without a city supply is all about a bore, which most Australians are loathsome to drink from for some peculiar reason. They'll use it as wash and shower water but they're scared of drinking it....
Can you not buy those huge bottles of water all year round?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Can you not buy those huge bottles of water all year round?

If you have a house that functions like a Western nation household set up, you need massive amounts of water..

Every toilet flush, shower, bath, and dishwasher load takes heaps.

If you're on the city supplied lines, you're fine... you won't run out. If you're remote, running out means paying between 150-500 dollars to get cartage to pump into your tanks 1-3 times per year, despite the rainfall in your tanks through the year.

Water is literally gold here. I carry two 22 litre tanks along my wheel wells everywhere I go either for drinking or assisting others who are in a bind.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have aquifers and dams and desalination plants....we also have bores. We're doing OK... and we are permanently on water restrictions.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I find that this physical therapist provides exercises for all sorts of pain and discomfort that really help.

Bob & Brad are helpful too, if not a bit obnoxious in getting subscriptions to their channel.