50% of homeless spent some time in foster care

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And the vast majority of children in foster care belong to parents with drug convictions who have lost custody. I have 4 friends who went into this field who are psychologists who reunite families after the parent has completed treatment and these children are in the system longterm because their parents are repeat offenders.

And the cycle continues when they are out on their own and then with children if they have them. They normalize dysfunctional behavior for their children.

EXACTLY…Now let’s add genetics into the mix… how likely do you think it is for a child of a drug addict who has been in the system to become a drug addict? It’s a vicious cycle that’s never ending.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are fair game once they're homeless and on the streets though. Right wingers love the homeless and want to do everything to help them out.

From my experience volunteering to help the homeless I would actually say conservatives do do more to address root causes while liberals tend to just enable root causes. Virtually all the volunteers are conservatives where as liberals just expect someone else to do everything or think that state some how has unlimited resources. As a Californian I can say 90% plus of government funding gets wasted or eaten up by fake nonprofits often run by politicians and their cronies. They are just skimming and grifting more often than not.

Virtually all the people where you volunteer are CONs because you live in a CON zone. You don't get to extrapolate across the whole country because of one place you volunteer.

I volunteered in a residence for girls who had aged out of foster care. We were ALL liberals. Hmmmmm.

PS, please post evidence that 90% of funding gets wasted or eaten up by fake nonprofits. I would like to pursue that story.

A conservative zone with a Democrat mayor and Democrat dominated city council? As usual you don't know what you are talking about

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are fair game once they're homeless and on the streets though. Right wingers love the homeless and want to do everything to help them out.

From my experience volunteering to help the homeless I would actually say conservatives do do more to address root causes while liberals tend to just enable root causes. Virtually all the volunteers are conservatives where as liberals just expect someone else to do everything or think that state some how has unlimited resources. As a Californian I can say 90% plus of government funding gets wasted or eaten up by fake nonprofits often run by politicians and their cronies. They are just skimming and grifting more often than not.

Virtually all the people where you volunteer are CONs because you live in a CON zone. You don't get to extrapolate across the whole country because of one place you volunteer.

I volunteered in a residence for girls who had aged out of foster care. We were ALL liberals. Hmmmmm.

PS, please post evidence that 90% of funding gets wasted or eaten up by fake nonprofits. I would like to pursue that story.

A conservative zone with a Democrat mayor and Democrat dominated city council? As usual you don't know what you are talking about

You don't know what you're talking about, either.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where's the evidence for your 90% claim, eh?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And the vast majority of children in foster care belong to parents with drug convictions who have lost custody. I have 4 friends who went into this field who are psychologists who reunite families after the parent has completed treatment and these children are in the system longterm because their parents are repeat offenders.

And the cycle continues when they are out on their own and then with children if they have them. They normalize dysfunctional behavior for their children.

EXACTLY…Now let’s add genetics into the mix… how likely do you think it is for a child of a drug addict who has been in the system to become a drug addict? It’s a vicious cycle that’s never ending.

Maybe raise the age to 19 or 20 especially if they haven't got a job.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
KILL THE CHILDREN!!!! LMFAO!

You may as well give them a quick death rather than a slow death...

The saddest part is they (the homeless) become burdens on a society for which they refuse to participate.

It doesn’t help that Americans think people should earn their own way and resent it when adults, including single parents, do not work and rely instead on welfare.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Health insurance was raised to age 25 so we can get our kids through college and working. That was all Obama.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Living in a country where everyone has healthcare, and going to the doctor costs you about 5 bucks, and the hospital, maybe 1 or 200 on a very bad day, I find the US health care system beyond barbaric.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The saddest part is they (the homeless) become burdens on a society for which they refuse to participate.

It doesn’t help that Americans think people should earn their own way and resent it when adults, including single parents, do not work and rely instead on welfare.

If you don't have welfare (which is a pittance anyway) muggings and other petty crimes would soar. Think English, Oliver Twist times, PLUS your people are armed.... Your society really would be finished for good.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Health insurance was raised to age 25 so we can get our kids through college and working. That was all Obama.

Here it's 24 as well but it's about education and what they pay full time students, parents incomes are factored into what they pay fulltime students up to the age of 24.... We have medicare and have had it since the 1970s.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Living in a country where everyone has healthcare, and going to the doctor costs you about 5 bucks, and the hospital, maybe 1 or 200 on a very bad day, I find the US health care system beyond barbaric.

I smashed my right humerus... went to emergency... went to outpatients in the most modern hospital in the entire Southern Hemisphere, Fiona Stanley Hospital, about 5 times over the 3 months after... didn't pay a cent for anything except parking in the carpark... And money at the restaurants inside.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It is heartbreaking when you actually divulge into the overcrowded group homes for the undesirable and difficult children in the foster system.

One of the girls I went to school with and was in my confirmation class had a baby at 16. It turned out she had been molested by her father and she fell into a life of drugs as a single mother. Her child was in a group home at age 14 and had a baby when she was 16. I’ve seen it happen too many times to be thrilled about making it impossible for women to get abortions for unplanned/unwanted pregnancies… but what is the alternative? Flood society with them???

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look up your American stats. 400 thousand get abortions per year in your country... Imagine if they didn't. Where would you house all those people? It's a scary thought.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Look up your American stats. 400 thousand get abortions per year in your country... Imagine if they didn't. Where would you house all those people? It's a scary thought.

it’s far worse than that….

Unplanned pregnancies constitute an epidemic in the United States. Over 3 million unplanned pregnancies occur, and over 1.5 million induced abortions are performed each year.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically what I got out of the last two pages is

To solve all of our problems we need Bigger government, Less accountability, Higher taxes and murder. Lots and lots of Murder

great plan

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where's the evidence for your 90% claim, eh?

I already posted links to city housing commissions for you before. Specifically, the 80% to 90% figure applies to street homeless and not those who make use of shelters and services. The street homeless tend to be the hard-core who either refuse shelter or get kicked out for not following the rules.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If parachutes were abolished, there would be significantly less skydiving.

If abortions were abolished, there would be significantly less unwanted pregnancies.

Democrats want abortions because they want unwanted pregnancies because they want psychologically damaged citizens because that is who votes Democrat.

Period.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Unplanned pregnancies constitute an epidemic in the United States. Over 3 million unplanned pregnancies occur, and over 1.5 million induced abortions are performed each year.

God forbid we have free or low cost and easily accessible birth control in all states.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If parachutes were abolished, there would be significantly less skydiving.

If abortions were abolished, there would be significantly less unwanted pregnancies.

Democrats want abortions because they want unwanted pregnancies because they want psychologically damaged citizens because that is who votes Democrat.

Period.
Post of the month

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

God forbid we have free or low cost and easily accessible birth control in all states.

When I volunteered with the developmentally disabled, they were put on contraception by their providers from case worker referrals because they were raped by male relatives and neighborhood people all the time.

Freaking sick. Men are fucking perverted.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Isn't it just terrible how Texas is just denying women access to pharmacies, grocery shops, walmart, target and a plethora of other places?

And how they be shoving those dicks into their vaginas as they sleep is barbaric

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Orrrr the Christians who FORCE their religion on their employees by refusing to provide contraception?

I wish they would GTFO of this country tbh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It should be repealed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nothing is free.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All 4 of my kids were unplanned. They're doing very well.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But which foreign country that is dumb enough to remain in the EU is actually subsidizing it is the real question

Cause it certainly isn't Portugal

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WE DO HAVE FREE BIRTH CONTROL MORON!