50% of homeless spent some time in foster care

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look up your American stats. 400 thousand get abortions per year in your country... Imagine if they didn't. Where would you house all those people? It's a scary thought.

it’s far worse than that….

Unplanned pregnancies constitute an epidemic in the United States. Over 3 million unplanned pregnancies occur, and over 1.5 million induced abortions are performed each year.

God forbid we have free or low cost and easily accessible birth control in all states.

Orrrr the Christians who FORCE their religion on their employees by refusing to provide contraception?

I wish they would GTFO of this country tbh.
All your God Given Inalienable Rights come from the Christian God, doofus! PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look up your American stats. 400 thousand get abortions per year in your country... Imagine if they didn't. Where would you house all those people? It's a scary thought.

Unplanned pregnancies constitute an epidemic in the United States. Over 3 million unplanned pregnancies occur, and over 1.5 million induced abortions are performed each year.

God forbid we have free or low cost and easily accessible birth control in all states.
WE DO HAVE FREE BIRTH CONTROL MORON!

If there is a planned parenthood that a young woman has access to; also, when a young girl has confidentiality for her own medical care.

That's not true in all states you idiot.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

If there is a planned parenthood that a young woman has access to; also, when a young girl has confidentiality for her own medical care.

Under the Trump Administration, planned parenthood lost $260 million a year in federal funding.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Under the Trump Administration, planned parenthood lost $60 million a year in federal funding.

I'm so glad he lost, karma is a bitch. Mark my words, all the shitty people get theirs.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Under the Trump Administration, planned parenthood lost $60 million a year in federal funding.

I'm so glad he lost, karma is a bitch. Mark my words, all the shitty people get theirs.

this assclown revised Title X…. making it impossible for anyone who files for this to refer patients for abortion.

Title X, which was enacted in 1970, is a federal family planning program that provides more than $260 million a year to fund contraception, screenings for STDs, breast and cervical cancer, and other reproductive health services to low-income women.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

:Whaaa:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

this assclown revised Title X…. making it impossible for anyone who files for this to refer patients for abortion.

Title X, which was enacted in 1970, is a federal family planning program that provides more than $260 million a year to fund contraception, screenings for STDs, breast and cervical cancer, and other reproductive health services to low-income women.

I'm sure the Justice Department is looking into it. I think Merrick Garland is paying attention.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When I volunteered with the developmentally disabled, they were put on contraception by their providers from case worker referrals because they were raped by male relatives and neighborhood people all the time.

Freaking sick. Men are fucking perverted.

Yep. Crimes committed on the most vulnerable in our society. It's horrific and even old women with dementia are raped.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Living in a country where everyone has healthcare, and going to the doctor costs you about 5 bucks, and the hospital, maybe 1 or 200 on a very bad day, I find the US health care system beyond barbaric.
Nothing is free.

medicare is paid with a 3% levy on a person's income... every single tax payer in Australia pays the levy... that is how medicare works.. it started at 1% now 40% years on, it's 3%.... your country does it wrong.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Living in a country where everyone has healthcare, and going to the doctor costs you about 5 bucks, and the hospital, maybe 1 or 200 on a very bad day, I find the US health care system beyond barbaric.
Nothing is free.

medicare is paid with a 3% levy on a person's income... every single tax payer in Australia pays the levy... that is how medicare works.. it started at 1% now 40% years on, it's 3%.... your country does it wrong.
We got scammed the same way with SSI. It started at 1% and now its 13.5% and is still out of money so they'll be coming for more. I payed $8500 into it last year and I'll be paying another $8500 this year. That means my company paid just as much!!! I've paid $2000 into medicare so far this year or about 1.5%. Its bullshit.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Appalling. I didn't realise he was that misogynistic. Did Biden do anything to fix that damage yet?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Appalling. I didn't realise he was that misogynistic. Did Biden do anything to fix that damage yet?

I grab them by the pussy pig didn't seem that misogynistic to you? Interesting.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nothing is free.

We got scammed the same way with SSI. It started at 1% and now its 13.5% and is still out of money so they'll be coming for more. I payed $8500 into it last year and I'll be paying another $8500 this year. That means my company paid just as much!!! I've paid $2000 into medicare so far this year or about 1.5%. Its bullshit.

The health system is a racket in your country without a doubt.

I HATE that we get people (foreign) sponging on our medicare... I know your country suffers more tho.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's a man... that is what they brag about... doesn't mean he really did it... what woman came forward to say Trump grabbed their pussy?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

checked your prostate lately?.... big problem for guys you know.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a man... that is what they brag about... doesn't mean he really did it... what woman came forward to say Trump grabbed their pussy?

At least 20 women made accusations of sexual assault or harassment of some type.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

26 women have accused him of sexual misconduct.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

More than I thought.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Could you imagine if we stood outside of hospitals and sex stores violating their privacy rights? *rolls eyes*

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Could you imagine if we stood outside of hospitals and sex stores violating their privacy rights? *rolls eyes*

If crybaby men could get pregnant, abortion would be free and the facilities would look like spas.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Civil cases were filed, some are still moving through the courts. Just because you don't know about it, doesn't mean he isn't a misogynistic pig.

cutting funding to women's services is proof he and his cohorts in government are misogynists and so was making deals with the Talban. He is starting to look less attractive to me.

on the other hand Obama funded terrorism... politics is what??? A brain strain... I'd put anthrax in the airconditioning in parliament house.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Civil cases were filed, some are still moving through the courts. Just because you don't know about it, doesn't mean he isn't a misogynistic pig.

cutting funding to women's services is proof he and his cohorts in government are misogynists and so was making deals with the Talban. He is starting to look less attractive to me.

on the other hand Obama funded terrorism... politics is what??? A brain strain... I'd put anthrax in the airconditioning in parliament house.

Obama did what now?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Obama did what now?

He funded terrorists...Don't ask anymore questions... it is 3 am.... I'm spent.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Obama did what now?

I'm going to ask questions if you make random allegations without any specifics.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Obama did what now?

I'm going to ask questions if you make random allegations without any specifics.

Just google, "Obama funded terrorism"

There are dozens of news articles about it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Obama did what now?

Just google, "Obama funded terrorism"

There are dozens of news articles about it.

Nah, that's crazy talk.