80 Years ago today the goodly educated world began the repossession of Europe from the Nazi demons.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
For further movie adaptations watch The Longest Day and Saving Private Ryan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My grandmothers first husband died at Normandy. He was the love of her life. I got all their letters after she died.

She refused to watch Saving Private Ryan.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
There is a RTS video game called Axis and Allies where you can reenact the invasion and choose to either play as the Allies or the Germans. Somehow the game is balanced in such a way that you have a slightly tougher time to defeat the invasion. I highly recommend it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
cjtyNzD.png

Antifa fixing to go punch some Nazis.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
My grandfather must be rolling in his grave with where this country has gone. What was that sacrifice for?

So we could put a cheap blowhard in the WH to erode our freedoms? Shameful.
Wow, you really hate Robert Kennedy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fella, you're too much of a coward to even stand by your beliefs...

You clearly love troonery and faggotry, yet act all shocked and puzzled when people point this out.

Grow a pair, unless they haven't been chopped already. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You clearly love troonery and faggotry, yet act all shocked and puzzled when people point this out.

Hey Faerie, where's that Thousand Year Reich at now?

BiU3QxM.png

The Bombing of Berlin by Doolittle’s Eighth Air Force​

An aerial armada of over 1,000 B-17s made the Eight Air Force’s February 3, 1945, attack the war’s biggest bombing mission on the German capital. Hitler go boom!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Make no mistake, if it were 1939 to 1945, Nigel Farage would NOT be on OUR side in the war. Farage, Le Pen, Putin, Trump, Meloni, Johnson, Orbán, they would all be against what our parents/grandparents/great grandparents were fighting for. Imagine in 2024 being on that list. Think of this next time you use one of their names and patriotism in the same sentence. Their supporters will probably argue against this. RT if you agree.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^Leftist death spiral.

Newsflash, our ancestors were brainwashed by the lugenpresse and had no idea what they were fighting for.

Thankfully nowadays the jew doesn't monopolise the flow of information and people are able to resist the indoctrination.

Do you honestly believe the allies were fighting for LGBT pride month and sex change surgery for kids? Get a fucking clue. People back then would be just as disgusted with you groomers as we are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hitler was a coward that ate his gun when he realized he got Germany's ass kicked to kingdom come.

I hope there is a he'll and some fiend is fucking him in the ass with a hot poker for eternity.

That's where Netanyahu and his ilk should go soon.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I served in the US Military, you simple minded Chav.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh good you are sharing your obsessive compulsive impulses with us today, so what does our token Chav have up her sleeves today?

If it weren't for the Navy in the UK, they would never have been an imperialist power. Maybe he doesn't know his country's own history.

Which would not be shocking.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If it weren't for the Navy in the UK, they would never have been an imperialist power. Maybe he doesn't know his country's own history.

Which would not be shocking.
English would not be today's Lingua Franca were it not for Naval Power. It takes a special kind of idiot to live on an Island and not think the Sea is important.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biden visits a military cemetery that Trump reportedly said was 'filled with losers'​

UPDATED JUNE 9, 20247:41 PM ET

The Atlantic said Trump canceled the trip because he didn’t want to get his hair wet in the rain, telling senior staff members “‘Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.’”

The
that Trump separately referred to Marines who lost their lives in the Battle of Belleau Wood as “‘suckers’ for getting killed.”

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
D Day, The Day when tens of thousands of Allied Troops swam across the English Channel to Normandy with tons of gear on their backs!

LmST3KU.png

Hold on Europe, we're on our way!