It was 22 years ago I saw Bush Bots dancing in the streets!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure I remember that

I do remember seeing a lot of comments saying the US deserved that

That's when I first heard of "liberals"

Not kidding.
Nobody was saying that in the moment, Bush had like a 95% approval rating in the immediate aftermath of the attack. It was later when emotions had calmed and some introspection took place. For some reason many Countries tend to resent being invaded.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Nobody was saying that in the moment, Bush had like a 95% approval rating in the immediate aftermath of the attack. It was later when emotions had calmed and some introspection took place. For some reason many Countries tend to resent being invaded.
As I recall, cretinous Leftist filth like you were whining about "Islamaphobia" within hours of the 9/11 attack.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Like Leftist filth give the slightest fuck about first responders.

Most of them are "MAGA Extremists" according you you gedruls, so you're supposed to hate them like your betters tell you to.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like Leftist filth give the slightest fuck about first responders.

Most of them are "MAGA Extremists" according you you gedruls, so you're supposed to hate them like your betters tell you to.

You mean like Jon Stewart who lobbied effortlessly to get funding for their healthcare that Republicans wanted to vote down?

That's how much you sleazebags care?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You mean like Jon Stewart who lobbied effortlessly to get funding for their healthcare that Republicans wanted to vote down?

That's how much you sleazebags care?
I don't care about Leftist scum. I consider Leftists to be enemies of Liberty. All of them can die in a ditch for all I care.

But this thread is about how you Leftists started whining about "Islamaphobia" -- your newly minted Leftist hate word.

And for the record, I was opposed to the Iraq invasion. We should have sent tank columns into Mecca and blown up the Kaaba and held a pig roast and beer bash at the ruins for our victorious soldiers, who would have then pissed out the victory beer they drank on the tumbled stones of Islam's Holiest Shrine.

Had we done that the world wouldn't have had all the Jihadi problems killing innocents all around the world since 2001.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't care about Leftist scum. I consider Leftists to be enemies of Liberty. All of them can die in a ditch for all I care.

But this thread is about how you Leftists started whining about "Islamaphobia" -- your newly minted Leftist hate word.

And for the record, I was opposed to the Iraq invasion. We should have sent tank columns into Mecca and blown up the Kaaba and held a pig roast and beer bash at the ruins for our victorious soldiers, who would have then pissed out the victory beer they drank on the tumbled stones of Islam's Holiest Shrine.

Had we done that the world wouldn't have had all the Jihadi problems killing innocents all around the world.

For the record, I've been saying for years we should have dropped bombs on Medina and Mecca. But you wouldn't know that because you have a stupid troll and that's all that matters to you.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Had we done that the world wouldn't have had all the Jihadi problems killing innocents all around the world since 2001.
Newly minted 22 years ago you gibbering geek

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Newly minted 22 years ago you gibbering geek
It was newly minted 22 years ago. This was evident from context, dum dum. It's just like the newest one that came out only a few years ago: "Transphobia." Your betters give you new words to parrot and off you go parroting what your betters tell you to speak. That's because you're Leftists, and your betters depend upon stupid people like you to help them seize power.

Duh!

Oh, and thanks for responding so quickly when I snap my fingers. It enhances my message board experience.