9/11 families don't want Biden at memorial

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Courtney Kube
Fri, August 6, 2021, 1:30 AM

Nearly 1,800 Americans directly affected by the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
are opposing President Joe Biden’s participation in any memorial events this year unless he upholds his pledge to declassify U.S. government evidence that they believe may show a link between Saudi Arabian leaders and the attacks.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hmmm. IMO, a connection to Saudi leaders could also reveal a connection to Bushco and other US entities. They were joined at the hip, after all.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only link is that several of those assholes were from there and both the US and Saudi gubmints passed up the opportunity to kill or capture them. Meanwhile, anytime a president drone strikes some haji towelhead, you quivering shitstains have a melty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1628255783613.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If 9/11 was an inside job it has Bill and Hillary written all over it.

Yeah. OK.

PNAC (read the letter, Clinton wasn't a signatory)
Marvin Bush (security, twin towers)
Halliburton (Cheney's company), profitted hugely from 9/11
Bush starting wars in Iraq and Afghanistain, which had zero to do with 9/11
Bush continuing to be lovey dovey with the Bin Ladens after 9/11
Bush letting all of the Bin Ladens fly home after 9/11, when air traffic was halted
trillions disappeared from Pentagon budget under Rumsfeld, and never found
Bush pulled US military OUT of Saudi Arabia after 9/11
and on
and on
and on
and on

Bill and Hillary did plenty of rotten shit, but this was a Bushco job, through and through.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. OK.

Bush letting all of the Bin Ladens fly home after 9/11, when air traffic was halted
and on
and on
and on
and on

Bill and Hillary did plenty of rotten shit, but this was a Bushco job, through and through.

Eventually you are going to have to realize it's a monoparty.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Yeah. OK.

and on
and on
and on
and on

BILL AND HILLARY WERE IN ON IT TOO

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. OK.

and on
and on
and on
and on

Please explain how and include links to some kind of evidence.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. OK.

and on
and on
and on
and on

Are you actually saying that to me? So, clearly, all the times you have argued with my posts, you haven't actually read them. SMDH

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. OK.

and on
and on
and on
and on

Shagnot gets mad at the idea of being called out for making false claims.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Yeah. OK.

and on
and on
and on
and on

Find your own damn evidence LotusBrain. :SmokeBreak1:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. OK.

and on
and on
and on
and on

Find your own damn evidence LotusBrain. :SmokeBreak1:

I don't need to go searching for evidence to support your lies.

Maybe they were involved, but in all the years I've been reading about this, I've never seen a shred of evidence that they were.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden should keep his promise, but I never thought he was anything more than a lying politician, so I won't hold my breath.

Hey, serious question, Pot/Kettle @Dove. When was the last time you started a thread criticizing Trump?

I know. Never. Because YOU are a partisan hack who will not criticize anything Trump related.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. OK.

and on
and on
and on
and on

Are you actually saying that to me? So, clearly, all the times you have argued with my posts, you haven't actually read them. SMDH

I've read you casual mention you dont support Biden.

However, you've defended everything Biden has done and you exclusively and endless trash just "cons!" even for wild ass shit that either isnt real at all or is a complete distortion.

Evidently we all read your posts better than YOU do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biden should keep his promise, but I never thought he was anything more than a lying politician, so I won't hold my breath.

Hey, serious question, Pot/Kettle @Dove. When was the last time you started a thread criticizing Trump?

I know. Never. Because YOU are a partisan hack who will not criticize anything Trump related.

Support of Trump in itself is ANTI partisan. We have all told you this but you refuse to accept it.

So you go on and stay so hyper partisan that you agree with Bush and the establishment Republicans and corporate elites and I'll stay on the side that both democrats and republicans and their corporate handlers hate.

I've criticized Trump many times were it was actually a real criticism and not some corporate propaganda bullshit that you guys ran with constantly. None of you even know a quarter of what the Trump administration actually DID because you are locked into your anti Trump, anti Republican echo chambers gobbling up complete distortions and bullshit.

OUR criticisms are about ACTUAL legislations and policies that HURT regular Americans.

You people are a level of partisan hacks that will legit let the country burn before you say shit about your shitty "side" that only exclusively runs on hate of Republicans. And you wont even look at any links that are not your chosen leftwing source.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Support of Trump in itself is ANTI partisan. We have all told you this but you refuse to accept it.

So you go on and stay so hyper partisan that you agree with Bush and the establishment Republicans and corporate elites and I'll stay on the side that both democrats and republicans and their corporate handlers hate.

I've criticized Trump many times were it was actually a real criticism and not some corporate propaganda bullshit that you guys ran with constantly. None of you even know a quarter of what the Trump administration actually DID because you are locked into your anti Trump, anti Republican echo chambers gobbling up complete distortions and bullshit.

OUR criticisms are about ACTUAL legislations and policies that HURT regular Americans.
You realized you'd get more of an intelligent response out of a rock spider than from one of these mental hackjobs... right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You realized you'd get more of an intelligent response out of a rock spider than from one of these mental hackjobs... right?

Seriously.

You got to wonder how bad things need to get for them to start entertaining the fact they are so....so fucking wrong.

They are very comfortable with blatant lies.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seriously.

You got to wonder how bad things need to get for them to start entertaining the fact they are so....so fucking wrong.

they're too stupid to realize anything is wrong with their ideologies

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seriously.

Stupid AND liars.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seriously.

Stupid AND liars.
and deviants

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seriously.

Stupid AND liars.
and deviants

Total, blatant, flat out liars.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can certainly understand the angry of the 9/11 families. Biden brazenly lied to them, told them he would declassified the papers about the Saudi government's involvement if elected, then just did the exact opposite. To say he played them for fools is an understatement. Biden did that to virtually all of his voters and now, as usual, Democrats are laughing at how stupid their supporters are.

Aidsman is still shuffling about looking for a Democrat cock to suck though. You can't fix stupid and that man if definitely stupid.

Last edited: