A Latina's Perspective on Latinas

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd posted a number of videos from this rising YouTube star at the blue cashew but didn't get much of a response.

...and yet I find her to be quite interesting because she tells you what the hispanic culture is really like.

Not sure how much of it is true, or just a stereotype/exageration.

Anways, I was gonna post more of her videos, hopefully get some feedback about them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, are you obsessed with a YouTuber 50 years younger than you are?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I see ignored content on this thread but no reference to cock

so what was it that caused admong to slither out of his puddle to contribute?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd posted a number of videos from this rising YouTube star at the blue cashew but didn't get much of a response.

...and yet I find her to be quite interesting because she tells you what the hispanic culture is really like.

Anways, I was gonna post more of her videos, hopefully get some feedback about them.

A firery red head mistreating her stuffed toys like a hellion on crack.

I won't be following her.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, are you obsessed with a YouTuber 50 years younger than you are?
Actually @Oerdin No.

But her channels is one of the few that has these short yt videos with native Spanish speakers plus it conveys a brief explanation of social attitudes and taboos in that culture.

And it allows someone like myself with minimal or no understanding to pick up a few Spanish words here and there. I’m guessing her dialect is Northern Mexico?

Anyway I thought you have a Latina wife.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What in the hell are you talking about?

No, Joe...she's apparently trying to be entertaining, because she's not, while feeding stereotypes.