A Modern Dexicon of Dove: Expressions that need to spread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blandassscope you are ONE boring twat ...

now I know in that head you seem relevant but I assure you you are nothing more than a walll in which to piss upon

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look, Blurt's trying to earn brownie points by ripping into Dove.

I honestly think that this is the first time I've ever seen you attack a female so much.... usually you kiss their butts to the point of absurdity.

All because she leans right too... you must be extremely dedicated to the woke SJW cause, fella.
Brownie points? What are you, a Neo-Nazi Girl Guide?

If you think anybody comes to these forums looking for brownie points (well, anybody except Martino, I mean), then you betray your own kindergartenweltanschauung, simp.

Also, either I'm a homo trannie or I kiss women's asses. Make up your... well, make up something.

And to clarify (something I've explained to Dovey many times but she can't hear it over the sound of her own wailing and screeching): I have no issue with Dove believing what she's damned well pleased to believe. This isn't about politics, you brownshirted lowbrow. Dove is simply too serious to be taken seriously. She's riding a clown car while preaching the apocalypse through a bullhorn.

Bland is of the opinion she's intelligent but her gnashing teeth make everything she says unintelligible.

Maybe she just needs to get laid, who knows? She is married, after all.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I honestly think that this is the first time I've ever seen you attack a female so much.... usually you kiss their butts to the point of absurdity.

All because she leans right too... you must be extremely dedicated to the woke SJW cause, fella.

Bland is of the opinion she's intelligent but her gnashing teeth make everything she says unintelligible.
Jesus boy, you really don't get it do ye, it doesn't matter what she says, she just needs the ability in a meltdown forum to personify it.

And whit is your talent going to do...rob her of dat? Isn't dat whit she wid do to you?

The whole gnashing teeth fing is below you, and definable to me. Dovey is a highly intelligent woman that I disagree wiff to my very core.

We need to hear more from her.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Brownie points? What are you, a Neo-Nazi Girl Guide?

If you think anybody comes to these forums looking for brownie points (well, anybody except Martino, I mean), then you betray your own kindergartenweltanschauung, simp.

Also, either I'm a homo trannie or I kiss women's asses. Make up your... well, make up something.

And to clarify (something I've explained to Dovey many times but she can't hear it over the sound of her own wailing and screeching): I have no issue with Dove believing what she's damned well pleased to believe. This isn't about politics, you brownshirted lowbrow. Dove is simply too serious to be taken seriously. She's riding a clown car while preaching the apocalypse through a bullhorn.

Maybe she just needs to get laid, who knows? She is married, after all.
You do tend to kiss female ass though, sort of like a young school girl who is desperate to be accepted as one of the popular gals and be part of their inner circle.

You also seem ashamed of being male for some reason, preferring instead to cross-dress (dont even try and deny it) and be highly critical of straight guys and their supposed "toxic masculinity".

It's textbook soyboy behaviour.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I want Blur to be all he can be, but I am not responsible fur his content.

Apparently his idea of worth is based on their tectonic politics. I keep teling Kevin diss was always about politics, but it seems those dat I despise are marginalised herein.

I'm bored wiff dis shit, aren't you bored asking me if I am bored wiff dis shit?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandy, I hear you.

But, listen:

Shrill poop is still shrill.
Shrill gold is still shrill.

There's nothing poop or gold except our thinking makes it so.

But shrill is shrill, and I want Zen.

That complex fact may make me talentless in your eyes, but I happen to be living in my skin, not yours.

And Dovey's just a click away. I know where to find her. And so do you.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Blandy, I hear you.

But, listen:

Shrill poop is still shrill.
Shrill gold is still shrill.

There's nothing poop or gold except our thinking makes it so.

But shrill is shrill, and I want Zen.

That complex fact may make me talentless in your eyes, but I happen to be living in my skin, not yours.

And Dovey's just a click away. I know where to find her. And so do you.

I hear ye, but ye are digging in the wrong hole.

There be nuffing zen about it.