A Modern Dexicon of Dove: Expressions that need to spread

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are a very small community, you fucking morons need to bear dat in mind before you start proffering advice on your own failed sites.

Did you say "community"?

can you define what this "community" is.

do people live there?

do you live there?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At SG I actually thought Biggie and Dovey were a married couple by the way they talked and posted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We are a very small community, you fucking morons need to bear dat in mind before you start proffering advice on your own failed sites.

Did you say "community"?

do people live there?

do you live there?

Yes I can define it Proxy, you literally live in my inbox, you and I are a community of one, you begging fur my attemtion, and me ignoring your toddler like reflexes and PM'ing reflux.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'll translate for Blandscape. He's basically saying it's not a good idea to ban any poster because less posters means less people to debate with and without posters, new ideas are aborted before they have a chance to grow into a thread.

At least I think that's what he's saying.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am talking to you Flea, CW, KM and Oak.

Why?

I'm not responsible for any of what's happened. I don't think Flea, CW, or KM are either.

Bigly Stupid made his bed...

Dove isn't banished.

I don't see the problem.

Maybe he was a big fan of the Admin sucks cock posts

I think he's simply a contrarian. His impetus is to go against the grain. Oh well, he can hate Oak now too.

At the end of the day, it's always my fault on these forums. lmfao, unbelievable.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Why?

I'm not responsible for any of what's happened. I don't think Flea, CW, or KM are either.

Dove isn't banished.

I don't see the problem.

I think he's simply a contrarian. His impetus is to go against the grain. Oh well, he can hate Oak now too.

At the end of the day, it's always my fault on these forums. lmfao, unbelievable.

He's posting on a forum called meltdown, try to get from A to B without fucking up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll translate for Blandscape. He's basically saying it's not a good idea to ban any poster because less posters means less people to debate with and without posters, new ideas are aborted before they have a chance to grow into a thread.

Oh, I get it. However, are we responsible for the banning?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I don't know about you but I am.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?

Dove isn't banished.

I don't see the problem.

He's posting on a forum called meltdown, try to get from A to B without fucking up.

He didn't only post his stupid shit in meltdown. You might be aware of that if you read other subs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't like his tedious posts. I don't find him to be a good poster. However, I came back from a short hiatus to find Bigly Stupid, Holliday and Admin banned.

I was surprised to be frank.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I didn't like his tedious posts. I don't find him to be a good poster. However, I came back from a short hiatus to find Bigly Stupid, Holliday and Admin banned.

You shouldn't have been surprised. It was coming, it just took a while.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you say "community"?

do people live there?

do you live there?

Yes I can define it Proxy, you literally live in my inbox, you and I are a community of one, you begging fur my attemtion, and me ignoring your toddler like reflexes and PM'ing reflux.

we had you living in your "room" for two weeks. you looked like a compete fool trying to figure out who you were talking to most of the time. it was quite amusing

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I didn't like his tedious posts.

Well, if you don't like it, dats the main fing?

Whit are ye suggesting I did?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Did you say "community"?

do people live there?

do you live there?

we had you living in your "room" for two weeks. you looked like a compete fool trying to figure out who you were talking to most of the time. it was quite amusing
Yeah I know, you had help from your other personality disorders Steve from Sweden.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Perhaps, but I didn't see Holliday being banned. I wonder if he's coming back?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Do you miss Holliday?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Look at you all trying to defend why you give their opinions validation.

Their cancel culture arguments are beginning to look viable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't like his tedious posts.

Well, if you don't like it, dats the main fing?

Whit are ye suggesting I did?

You might be giving me too much credit. My opinion matters very little here or anywhere online, as it should be. I'm just one of "dozens" of voices.

One thing does remain clear, you can find them at a Canadian forum near you.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you say "community"?

do people live there?

do you live there?

Yeah I know, you had help from your other personality disorders Steve from Sweden.

you still did not pm me your email, Poppy wanted to send you something

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you miss Holliday?

I guess I do.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Do you miss Holliday?

I guess I do.

I see.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Did you say "community"?

do people live there?

do you live there?

you still did not pm me your email, Poppy wanted to send you something

Well it's not as if you don't have enough practice.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I assume the owner warned biggie numerous times before banning him.