A Modern Dexicon of Dove: Expressions that need to spread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My work in this thread is done.

Disappointing performance. We should ask for Bigly Stupid to be reinstated, because this is where we are now.
No, we should not ask for that buffoon to be reinstated. It has been quite nice without him and you know who running around flinging their turd pies up and down the forum.

That was a bit of sarcasm on my part.

eta: "Where we are now." So desperate that "we" want a guy that only posts 3 catch phrases.

If that's "where we are", shut it all down, call it several good years and move on.

maybe blandscape was trolling.

Disappointing performance. We should ask for Bigly Stupid to be reinstated, because this is where we are now.
No, we should not ask for that buffoon to be reinstated. It has been quite nice without him and you know who running around flinging their turd pies up and down the forum.

eta: "Where we are now." So desperate that "we" want a guy that only posts 3 catch phrases.

If that's "where we are", shut it all down, call it several good years and move on.

maybe blandscape was trolling.

One can only hope.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah roll your eyes, it's a fact.
Biggie is the most boring poster I have ever encountered, and I mean EVER, in my entire 13 or 14 years of posting on these forums. He should be awarded a prize for being the laziest, unfunniest, dumbest-assed poster in the history of this board phenomenon. If you've read five of his posts, you know everything there is to know about him.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh look, Blurt's trying to earn brownie points by ripping into Dove.

I honestly think that this is the first time I've ever seen you attack a female so much.... usually you kiss their butts to the point of absurdity.

All because she leans right too... you must be extremely dedicated to the woke SJW cause, fella.

Bland is of the opinion she's intelligent but her gnashing teeth make everything she says unintelligible.
Jesus boy, you really don't get it do ye, it doesn't matter what she says, she just needs the ability in a meltdown forum to personify it.

And whit is your talent going to do...rob her of dat? Isn't dat whit she wid do to you?

The whole gnashing teeth fing is below you, and definable to me. Dovey is a highly intelligent woman that I disagree wiff to my very core.

We need to hear more from her.

What in the holy fuck are you doing besides luring her in?

What is most telling about Duhv's absence is that without her enablers protecting her, she has faded away. She hasn't been banned. She hasn't been sanctioned, she's simply not propped up.

And that has nothing to do with you, me, Blurt or anyone else.
In case you haven't noticed, her and Big are close, so considering the fact he's been banned, it isn't exactly surprising that she isn't around as much.

She still posts here though, she was online this morning. She just isn't as active as before.

I agree, he's not here to meat shield for her.
Not what I meant. It's more a sign of loyalty in my opinion.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look, Blurt's trying to earn brownie points by ripping into Dove.

I honestly think that this is the first time I've ever seen you attack a female so much.... usually you kiss their butts to the point of absurdity.

All because she leans right too... you must be extremely dedicated to the woke SJW cause, fella.
Not because she leans right. There are many other females here who lean right. Dove is special.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I once had a fight wiff some twat I do not recall, lost in a maelstrom of forum politic and had to wear the designation Forum Cocksucker as my avatar for a month. I posted every day theredafter.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It seem's calling someone fat or a boring cocksucker, means you are part of conspiracy to cancel your own ineffectual intellectual brilliance.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Reaper me old mucker, no-one ever cared what you thought about literally anything. Try not to embarrass yourself by trying to elucidate an actual opinion.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

We did, just like you did as Steve from Sweden was robbing me of my content at your forum, while you shite posted here.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You call me deluded Oak, that's fine, I have been called worse.

As fur yer ascertain I never turned up to a match that I initiated after being asked by KM to start, well dat simply be wrong.

Whit threads huv you been reading.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
anyone remember the last time bleh posted anything but twitter spam?

i don't either

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Dovey is a highly articulate, fast thinking intelligent poster. I do not agree with nearly anything she says.

I celebrate that.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or are we all supposed to forget that Proxy?
ken-shamrock-going-crazy.gif

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dovey is a highly articulate, fast thinking intelligent poster. I do not agree with nearly anything she says.

I celebrate that.
I celebrate that, too, Blandy.

So let me try again to explain my position (and it may very well be mine alone): there are posters on every forum who are so repetitive, so spammish, posters who keep blowing into their one-flute to the point that it could fairly be considered Chinese torture, that you could put all their posts in a top hat, pull out five dozen from that number and they would all be virtually identical.

Dovey is one such poster.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I celebrate that.

So let me try again to explain my position (and it may very well be mine alone): there are posters on every forum who are so repetitive, so spammish, posters who keep blowing into their one-flute to the point that it could fairly be considered Chinese torture, that you could put all their posts in a top hat, pull out five dozen from that number and they would all be virtually identical.

Your opinion sir, is worth the same as hers and mine, the same as Oaks and the heavenly divine. We are all stranded here Blur, in a modicum of meaninglessness.

It doesn't matter how repetitive they are (especially when BF supplied us all with an ignore function), it only matters that opinions and idioms of worth and worthlessness are heard.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I celebrate that.

Your opinion sir, is worth the same as hers and mine, the same as Oaks and the heavenly divine. We are all stranded here Blur, in a modicum of meaninglessness.

It doesn't matter how repetitive they are (especially when BF supplied us all with an ignore function), it only matters that opinions and idioms of worth are heard.

then call out the owner of BF, you spamming fucktard