A Modern Dexicon of Dove: Expressions that need to spread

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Fur example Blur, I personally fink that Flea is what Flea is. An astoundingly bad contributor.

She will never be on my ignore list.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dovey is a highly articulate, fast thinking intelligent poster. I do not agree with nearly anything she says.

I celebrate that.
I celebrate that, too, Blandy.

So let me try again to explain my position (and it may very well be mine alone): there are posters on every forum who are so repetitive, so spammish, posters who keep blowing into their one-flute to the point that it could fairly be considered Chinese torture, that you could put all their posts in a top hat, pull out five dozen from that number and they would all be virtually identical.

Dovey is one such poster.
We all have our favourite subjects and potentially irritating habits;

I like to make people aware of the kikes, Mongtini likes to bullshit, Blandshart likes to ramble incoherently, you like to give the impression that you're smarter than everyone else...

As for Dove? She likes to be very critical and outspoken about modern leftist politics, which is perfectly understandable.

This is why you have a problem with her. The repetition excuse can be attributed to 90% of the rest of the membership on here, myself included. We're all guilty of that kind of behaviour at times.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Dovey is a highly articulate, fast thinking intelligent poster. I do not agree with nearly anything she says.

I celebrate that.

So let me try again to explain my position (and it may very well be mine alone): there are posters on every forum who are so repetitive, so spammish, posters who keep blowing into their one-flute to the point that it could fairly be considered Chinese torture, that you could put all their posts in a top hat, pull out five dozen from that number and they would all be virtually identical.

We all have our favourite subjects and potentially irritating habits;

I like to make people aware of the kikes, Mongtini likes to bullshit, Blandshart likes to ramble incoherently, you like to give the impression that you're smarter than everyone else...

As for Dove? She likes to be very critical and outspoken about modern leftist politics, which is perfectly understandable.

This is why you have a problem with her. The repetition excuse can be attributed to 90% of the rest of the membership on here, myself included. We're all guilty of that kind of behaviour at times.

But I am smarter Scoundy, whit ever gave you the impression I wasn't?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You call me deluded Oak, that's fine, I have been called worse.

As fur yer ascertain I never turned up to a match that I initiated after being asked by KM to start, well dat simply be wrong.

Whit threads huv you been reading.

Where did I call you deluded? Nowhere. We just disagree a bit about one the banning of one individual.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
"you're delusional

you did not even show up for this amazing "match" you were supposed to have with KM

as Feral would say

sit the fuck down"

Or was that someone else?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It seem's calling someone fat or a boring cocksucker, means you are part of conspiracy to cancel your own ineffectual intellectual brilliance.

How many times is the exact same post, unanswered with no response, interesting on a forum?

Please tell us how long that goes on. It seems the answer might be "infinite"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I celebrate that.

Your opinion sir, is worth the same as hers and mine, the same as Oaks and the heavenly divine. We are all stranded here Blur, in a modicum of meaninglessness.

It doesn't matter how repetitive they are (especially when BF supplied us all with an ignore function), it only matters that opinions and idioms of worth are heard.

then call out the owner of BF, you spamming fucktard

I celebrate that.

Your opinion sir, is worth the same as hers and mine, the same as Oaks and the heavenly divine. We are all stranded here Blur, in a modicum of meaninglessness.

It doesn't matter how repetitive they are (especially when BF supplied us all with an ignore function), it only matters that opinions and idioms of worth and worthlessness are heard.

How many times do the same exact words need to be heard? We should conduct a poll...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It seem's calling someone fat or a boring cocksucker, means you are part of conspiracy to cancel your own ineffectual intellectual brilliance.

How many times is the exact same post, unanswered with no response, interesting on a forum?

As long as a piece of your string theory, that a piece of string is pointless. How many ways do I need to spell out your inadequacy?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look, Blurt's trying to earn brownie points by ripping into Dove.

I honestly think that this is the first time I've ever seen you attack a female so much.... usually you kiss their butts to the point of absurdity.

All because she leans right too... you must be extremely dedicated to the woke SJW cause, fella.

Bland is of the opinion she's intelligent but her gnashing teeth make everything she says unintelligible.
Jesus boy, you really don't get it do ye, it doesn't matter what she says, she just needs the ability in a meltdown forum to personify it.

And whit is your talent going to do...rob her of dat? Isn't dat whit she wid do to you?

The whole gnashing teeth fing is below you, and definable to me. Dovey is a highly intelligent woman that I disagree wiff to my very core.

We need to hear more from her.

What in the holy fuck are you doing besides luring her in?

What is most telling about Duhv's absence is that without her enablers protecting her, she has faded away. She hasn't been banned. She hasn't been sanctioned, she's simply not propped up.

And that has nothing to do with you, me, Blurt or anyone else.
In case you haven't noticed, her and Big are close, so considering the fact he's been banned, it isn't exactly surprising that she isn't around as much.

She still posts here though, she was online this morning. She just isn't as active as before.

I agree, he's not here to meat shield for her.
Not what I meant. It's more a sign of loyalty in my opinion.

Loyalty is a virtue; blind loyalty is not.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As long as a piece of your string theory, that a piece of string is pointless. How many ways do I need to spell out your inadequacy?

Do go on about my inadequacy...wait, first, for you reading pleasure "Admin sucks cock".
There, isn't it wonderful?