A Modern Dexicon of Dove: Expressions that need to spread

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh look, Blurt's trying to earn brownie points by ripping into Dove.

I honestly think that this is the first time I've ever seen you attack a female so much.... usually you kiss their butts to the point of absurdity.

All because she leans right too... you must be extremely dedicated to the woke SJW cause, fella.

Bland is of the opinion she's intelligent but her gnashing teeth make everything she says unintelligible.
Jesus boy, you really don't get it do ye, it doesn't matter what she says, she just needs the ability in a meltdown forum to personify it.

And whit is your talent going to do...rob her of dat? Isn't dat whit she wid do to you?

The whole gnashing teeth fing is below you, and definable to me. Dovey is a highly intelligent woman that I disagree wiff to my very core.

We need to hear more from her.

What in the holy fuck are you doing besides luring her in?

What is most telling about Duhv's absence is that without her enablers protecting her, she has faded away. She hasn't been banned. She hasn't been sanctioned, she's simply not propped up.

And that has nothing to do with you, me, Blurt or anyone else.
In case you haven't noticed, her and Big are close, so considering the fact he's been banned, it isn't exactly surprising that she isn't around as much.

She still posts here though, she was online this morning. She just isn't as active as before.

I agree, he's not here to meat shield for her.
Not what I meant. It's more a sign of loyalty in my opinion.

Loyalty is a virtue; blind loyalty is not.

he should take it up with the owner. or he can make a donation of 3.5k and demand biggie be unbanned.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I honestly think that this is the first time I've ever seen you attack a female so much.... usually you kiss their butts to the point of absurdity.

All because she leans right too... you must be extremely dedicated to the woke SJW cause, fella.

Bland is of the opinion she's intelligent but her gnashing teeth make everything she says unintelligible.
Jesus boy, you really don't get it do ye, it doesn't matter what she says, she just needs the ability in a meltdown forum to personify it.

And whit is your talent going to do...rob her of dat? Isn't dat whit she wid do to you?

The whole gnashing teeth fing is below you, and definable to me. Dovey is a highly intelligent woman that I disagree wiff to my very core.

What is most telling about Duhv's absence is that without her enablers protecting her, she has faded away. She hasn't been banned. She hasn't been sanctioned, she's simply not propped up.

In case you haven't noticed, her and Big are close, so considering the fact he's been banned, it isn't exactly surprising that she isn't around as much.

She still posts here though, she was online this morning. She just isn't as active as before.

he should take it up with the owner. or he can make a donation of 3.5k and demand biggie be unbanned.

Why do that when he can sneer?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

At what though, seriously, whit am I sneering at....your failure?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

At whay though, seriously whit am I sneering at....your failure?

At everyone. Yes, "my" failure for sure.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Blind loyalty is the blessing we give ourselves Oak, to absolve us of our own personal hate.

I don't suffer from that affliction.

Yeah, you absolutely do.

No, buddy I don't. I see the flaws, especially my own, but I choose to focus on those things I like about someone, until I don't.

And believe me, once "I don't", it's over.

Well that seems to be a veiled threat that I couldn't give a fuck about Lily. You just carry on counting Lillie's in a field of your wet dreams.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blind loyalty is the blessing we give ourselves Oak, to absolve us of our own personal hate.

Yeah, you absolutely do.

No, buddy I don't. I see the flaws, especially my own, but I choose to focus on those things I like about someone, until I don't.

Well that seems to be a veiled threat that I couldn't give a fuck about Lily. You just carry on counting Lillie's in a field of your wet dreams.

My truths are my truths, they're not threats. What in the world can I threaten anyone here with? My opinions?

Lighten up, Blandscape. I'll be around, you don't have to shoot your load in one day.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Yeah, you absolutely do.

My truths are my truths, they're not threats. What in the world can I threaten anyone here with? My opinions?

Lighten up, Blandscape. I'll be around, you don't have to shoot your load in one day.

There is not one truth in your truth.

Name it...give it a voice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whit, you're not going to email me any more...Oh no.

Yeah, you absolutely do.

There is not one truth in your truth.

Name it...give it a voice.

Can you sprinkle a little more condescension on that?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Listen I am putting you on ignore now, because I really do not need to participate in just how horrifically scarred you are. I like you Lily, but unfortunately I cannot participate in another narrative you think you own.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen I am putting you on ignore now, because I really do not need to participate in just how horrifically scarred you are. I like you Lily, but unfortunately I cannot participate in another narrative you think you own.

I own nothing. Put me on ignore, IDGAF. You can take me off once you get treated for your bad case of rabies.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thread is quite readable now-

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think it's great. So, now people are going to ignore one another. That's so much better. Well, Bland, you've certainly improved BF and fast!
Replying to the moron just encourages him to spam more.

If he wants to spam one liners talking to himself then let him enjoy it.I for one don't enjoy these one line spamathons.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think it's great. So, now people are going to ignore one another. That's so much better. Well, Bland, you've certainly improved BF and fast!

If he wants to spam one liners talking to himself then let him enjoy it.I for one don't enjoy these one line spamathons.

He put me on ignore. He's better than me, you know?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lulz-

You're one of the best trolls going.You make people hate ya without resorting to spamathons.

I still have a little chuckle at how you got under Murdocks skin at mmp.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lulz-

You're one of the best trolls going.You make people hate ya without resorting to spamathons.

I still have a little chuckle at how you got under Murdocls skin at mmp.

We're good now. But everyone has buttons, all of us. I'm just very good at seeing where they are. I'm the button whisperer.