A Modern Dexicon of Dove: Expressions that need to spread

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandy,can you not just write ONE LONG FUCKING post instead of this boring as fuck one line spamathons that you like to go in too.Post count really doesn't mean fuck all,you battered mars bar eating jock.
The only way to stop this is for his posting privileges set to limit the number of posts per hour/and or minimum words required per posts increased. He will not self moderate. @Bastard Factory, fyi.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In all fairness, who cares how he posts? Are we not able to scroll past?

Life is a series of trade offs. How much of our energy do we want to expend wanting to change others to conform to what we think is how things should work?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
True. He could also be blocked. And it is in the appropriate forum.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Life is a series of trade offs. How much of our energy do we want to expend wanting to change others to conform to what we think is how things should work?
It's called etiquette.

What if everybody decided to post like that.Would you really like to scroll through two pages of b/s just to read one single post.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
"most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Multi-posting 4, 5 or even 6 times in a row is regarded as spamming on just about every forum and there's really no need for it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blahscape is a forum vandal, he posts like that hoping to get put in time out like he was put in time out by Cunty at FT.

It's immature and lame

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I regard it as post whoring or flooding.
Well, the bad news is, nobody cares what you regard in any way here.

You can’t even keep a website up without shitting everything up, why the fuck would your opinion have any merit?

Don’t you have a forum at a dead site to mod? (Giggles)

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You can’t even keep a website up without shitting everything up, why the fuck would your opinion have any merit?

I wish I saved that collab Benzo pig fucker story flame from FT, it was based on a dark mirror episode. I did manage to save the Dovey miracle worker flame and that scroll bomb about the end of TRF that had Brent in it. Caskur had a bunch of Bland chops there and Bland had that one caskur photo chop that took him over 10 years to make.

most of the posts by blandscape at FT were three sentence spam and him being warned over and over to stop doing that.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

I wish I saved that collab Benzo pig fucker story flame from FT, it was based on a dark mirror episode. I did manage to save the Dovey miracle worker flame and that scroll bomb about the end of TRF that had Brent in it. Caskur had a bunch of Bland chops there and Bland had that one caskur photo chop that took him over 10 years to make.

most of the posts by blandscape at FT were three sentence spam and him being warned over and over to stop doing that.
CW stands for Content Wasted.

All the podcast remixes are gone and that was the main draw.

She’s doing a bang up job killing off BC and for that she should get an award.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's called etiquette.

What if everybody decided to post like that.Would you really like to scroll through two pages of b/s just to read one single post.

I see. I find myself scrolling past all sorts of nonsense I'd rather avoid in most threads. It's just not worth it, to me, to feed the troll.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look, Blurt's trying to earn brownie points by ripping into Dove.

I honestly think that this is the first time I've ever seen you attack a female so much.... usually you kiss their butts to the point of absurdity.

All because she leans right too... you must be extremely dedicated to the woke SJW cause, fella.

Bland is of the opinion she's intelligent but her gnashing teeth make everything she says unintelligible.
Jesus boy, you really don't get it do ye, it doesn't matter what she says, she just needs the ability in a meltdown forum to personify it.

And whit is your talent going to do...rob her of dat? Isn't dat whit she wid do to you?

The whole gnashing teeth fing is below you, and definable to me. Dovey is a highly intelligent woman that I disagree wiff to my very core.

We need to hear more from her.

What in the holy fuck are you doing besides luring her in?

What is most telling about Duhv's absence is that without her enablers protecting her, she has faded away. She hasn't been banned. She hasn't been sanctioned, she's simply not propped up.

And that has nothing to do with you, me, Blurt or anyone else.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I honestly think that this is the first time I've ever seen you attack a female so much.... usually you kiss their butts to the point of absurdity.

All because she leans right too... you must be extremely dedicated to the woke SJW cause, fella.

Bland is of the opinion she's intelligent but her gnashing teeth make everything she says unintelligible.
Jesus boy, you really don't get it do ye, it doesn't matter what she says, she just needs the ability in a meltdown forum to personify it.

And whit is your talent going to do...rob her of dat? Isn't dat whit she wid do to you?

The whole gnashing teeth fing is below you, and definable to me. Dovey is a highly intelligent woman that I disagree wiff to my very core.

What is most telling about Duhv's absence is that without her enablers protecting her, she has faded away. She hasn't been banned. She hasn't been sanctioned, she's simply not propped up.

In case you haven't noticed, her and Big are close, so considering the fact he's been banned, it isn't exactly surprising that she isn't around as much.

She still posts here though, she was online this morning. She just isn't as active as before.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In case you haven't noticed, her and Big are close, so considering the fact he's been banned, it isn't exactly surprising that she isn't around as much.

She still posts here though, she was online this morning. She just isn't as active as before.

I agree, he's not here to meat shield for her.

Last edited:

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree, he's not here to meat shield forher.
or vice verse.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree, he's not here to meat shield forher.
or vice verse.

She's more of an apologist really.

"Aryan's not racist, he just wants a homogeneous country".
"Biggie is just trolling, he's really got a heart of gold and doesn't mean any of this".

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

You didn't at your site where you said, "I am not paying for per post's made". Of course CW, I did bring the ultimate spammer of any site out of a self imposed retirement, when it was just V posting fractals. Twatty Von Uberoink, the very man who was pinked and retired earlier at TRF, for what he accused me of on your site. In truth, we both know that the ultimate spammer couldn't keep up when trying to solve his own equation. Fuck you apparently equals marketing credibility squared.

However, I do find your advice to BF rather disingenuous. While you utilized it to re-invent a reason for being where even tumbleweed refused to tumble over.

And of course we have the ignore function here. I have currently two peeps on ignore, I suggest you use that if you find my work too close to your scrawny ol'bone.

While we are protecting posters from unwanted attention, who is monitoring my inbox. I have 132 unanswered PM's from Proxy. Isn't dat spamming? 3 a day sometimes. Or does your point not really count when it is just me that has to read it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I get it, my support of JooDug and Dovey is not welcome to some of my closest allies. They don't need to say it out loud, I understand.

I really couldn't give a fuck. Who wants to post on a site where you merely use emoticons to like each other... fuck dat sounds horrific.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We are a very small community, you fucking morons need to bear dat in mind before you start proffering advice on your own failed sites.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Blandy,can you not just write ONE LONG FUCKING post instead of this boring as fuck one line spamathons that you like to go in too.Post count really doesn't mean fuck all,you battered mars bar eating jock.
The only way to stop this is for his posting privileges set to limit the number of posts per hour/and or minimum words required per posts increased. He will not self moderate. @Bastard Factory, fyi.

You're not running shit here. You couldn't even run a dead forum. No one is "stop"ping Blandscape from how he normally posts. If you don't like it, you can always go revive that shithole you named FT. Or you can go and suck more ass at TBC and try to ingratiate your way into a global mod spot.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You didn't at your site where you said, "I am not paying for per post's made". Of course CW, I did bring the ultimate spammer of any site out of a self imposed retirement, when it was just V posting fractals. Twatty Von Uberoink, the very man who was pinked and retired earlier at TRF, for what he accused me of on your site. In truth, we both know that the ultimate spammer couldn't keep up when trying to solve his own equation. Fuck you apparently equals marketing credibility squared.

However, I do find your advice to BF rather disingenuous. While you utilized it to re-invent a reason for being where even tumbleweed refused to tumble over.

And of course we have the ignore function here. I have currently two peeps on ignore, I suggest you use that if you find my work too close to your scrawny ol'bone.

While we are protecting posters from unwanted attention, who is monitoring my inbox. I have 132 unanswered PM's from Proxy. Isn't dat spamming? 3 a day sometimes. Or does your point not really count when it is just me that has to read it.

This guy lies like a rug

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove made her man a cuck!!! FACT! She spends all day every day talking sensually with the rejected creature! #FREETHECUCK
URHwfU6.gif