Bevy

Factory Bastard
I got bored reading doves daily diary in this thread, I cannot lie

• Winner
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I get bored with people whining about posts they can scroll past.

Is narcissism an epidemic? People really come to forums and get salty and whine if they cannot have a customized experience? From people whining over my posts, whining over Dilfs scat posts, whining and bitching because they encountered posts that they didn't find interesting. Who fucking cares? Scroll past it.

You dipshits understand that it's a forum?

I don't expect anyone to give the slightest fuck if I enjoy their posts or not, so I don't even bother telling them.

Some of you people really think too much of yourselves.

Bevy

Factory Bastard

Is narcissism an epidemic? People really come to forums and get salty and whine if they cannot have a customized experience? From people whining over my posts, whining over Dilfs scat posts, whining and bitching because they encountered posts that they didn't find interesting. Who fucking cares? Scroll past it.

I don't expect anyone to give the slightest fuck if I enjoy their posts or not, so I don't even bother telling them.

So why don't you scroll on by?

• Funny
Reactions: X

Marvin

Factory Bastard
So why don't you scroll on by?
Oh no you didn't bitch ass niggering cunt!! you can't be talking to my babe like that oh noooo you don't fuckwad!!! She is also preggo with me baby.. Like you know that means when you do that? huh? ya get stomped like the baby but the baby will be born so I can say I had another kid. Christina is the best woman for the impregnation and delivery though.. she gotta just accept the stompage its a love thing. Now back to this BITCH!! STAY OFF MY WOMAN'S LAWN.. which is my lawn but she cuts it more than I do so its more so hers than mine. Any way just be cool or things will hit the fan even the kitchen sinkhole cunt faced whore. Bumba clot

X

xXx
Site Supporter

do you EVER shuddup ?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Oh no you didn't bitch ass niggering cunt!! you can't be talking to my babe like that oh noooo you don't fuckwad!!! She is also preggo with me baby.. Like you know that means when you do that? huh? ya get stomped like the baby but the baby will be born so I can say I had another kid. Christina is the best woman for the impregnation and delivery though.. she gotta just accept the stompage its a love thing. Now back to this BITCH!! STAY OFF MY WOMAN'S LAWN.. which is my lawn but she cuts it more than I do so its more so hers than mine. Any way just be cool or things will hit the fan even the kitchen sinkhole cunt faced whore. Bumba clot
Wtf is this war dancing jibber jabber? Good luck with your six toed baby though, I really mean that