A non-feud thread

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you have to order XLT?
If it's available I'll order it. I generally have OK luck ordering, once in a while I get surprised I ordered an expensive(for me anyway) Sweater and went for my usual XL and it is actually a bit too large an L would have been just fine I think, but I kept it anyway.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If it's available I'll order it. I generally have OK luck ordering, once in a while I get surprised I ordered an expensive(for me anyway) Sweater and went for my usual XL and it is actually a bit too large an L would have been just fine I think, but I kept it anyway.

My stepsons and son are tall and they get things in tall so that the arms and the length in the torso work better for them.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hmm. Sounds like a feud could be started based on the posting.

It was inevitable.
This thread was in part an experiment to find out how long it would take before a feud was brought up or created.

I could expound a bit more but I understand you have a problem with "too many wurdz" so I'll leave it at that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was inevitable.
This thread was in part an experiment to find out how long it would take before a feud was brought up or created.

I could expound a bit more but I understand you have a problem with "too many wurdz" so I'll leave it at that.

It's not everyone's too many werdz, just the ones I've read many times before. I skip them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's what I've been doing, lots of protein and carbs for lunch and then just veggies, fruit and light stuff for dinner

I usually make a small salad or grilled veggies for lunch too, but it's too hot out there to be cooking too much

That's a good plan. I think that even helps you sleep since digestion is easier.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Speaking of furballs...

I recently trapped two strays and had them spayed/neutered at an Angels of Assisi clinic.

They're both almost solid grey and it was dark when I did the trapping so I didn't realize I'd mixed up who was in which trap until I went to pick them up and was informed Mila was a boy and Spaz was a girl?!?

/facePalm

They offered to change their paperwork but since the kittehs are ferals and won't be back to AoA anyway, I declined.

It was somewhat embarrassing though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of furballs...

I recently trapped two strays and had them spayed/neutered at an Angels of Assisi clinic.

They're both almost solid grey and it was dark when I did the trapping so I didn't realize I'd mixed up who was in which trap until I went to pick them up and was informed Mila was a boy and Spaz was a girl?!?

/facePalm

They offered to change their paperwork but since the kittehs are ferals and won't be back to AoA anyway, I declined.

It was somewhat embarrassing though.

My man is a cat man. Our dog puzzles him, kind of stresses him out. Anyway, we have two inside housecats we never let out and he feeds three feral cats outside.

One of them is so cute, I want to adopt her. She's this pretty little petite Tuxedo. He doesn't want a third inside cat.

Not fair!

Our local shelters won't take any more cats and spaying/neutering has a 6 month waiting list. I had this problem last year too with feral cats.

They just exist out in the neighborhood, I guess. Don't think they have very long life spans though. :SadFace:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Alright so I know I'm not the most popular person in these parts of AL Gores internet BUT everyone enjoyed my kitties right?

So I'm down to two cats. I have successfully homed all the others and I have two private cats left that I am keeping.

One is my daughters cat Ripley.

And of course the beautiful and always fluffy Prudence Von Puff. My Itty bitty wonder kitty.

Enjoy a few pictures of her doing what I call the "smurgle". This adorable expression happens when she's midgrooming and seems to completely forget she's cleaning herself....and also forgets to put her tongue away and just kinda spaces out with her tongue hanging out.

Getting a picture of the smurgle is like finding a 50 in the couch cushions. Me and my daughters always squeal and get eachother lol.

Screenshot-20240317-031922-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20240312-160614-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20240309-032318-Messenger.jpg