A non-feud thread

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can tell you this much. Their credibility is being shredded. Instead of piping the fuck down, taking the loss and moving on...they keep pushing.

Where is the win here for them?

Hey morons, quit punching yourselves in your faces, okay? It's got to be hurting by now.

If I say the sky is blue… what do you think their response will be?

and they would argue that position till the death

textbook clinical definition of insanity

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If I say the sky is blue… what do you think their response will be?

and they would argue that position till the death

textbook clinical definition of insanity

Yes. You're right. That's exactly what they do. They're like children going through puberty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I specifically said in my post that I was NOT defending Prowler.

I wasn't even talking about him.

I was addressing how there was definately perversion on TV.

Murd had absolutely no problem coming here and saying my minor daughter was on the internet soliciting dick pictures from grown men and that I allowed it. A blatant and perverse lie....

Anytime someone has to repeatly say things like "I don't lie" should be suspect. Maybe playing stupid and saying it's just her "version" is just her way of avoiding accountability.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Normalizing children as sex objects is why child sexual abuse goes on generation after generation.

Nobody was normalizing it, you idiot.

Being oblivious to it is one reason it goes on for generations.

You should be aware of it if you are going to be the caregiver to a retarded child.

There is nothing wrong with saying that out loud.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murd had absolutely no problem coming here and saying my minor daughter was on the internet soliciting dick pictures from grown men and that I allowed it. A blatant and perverse lie....

Anytime someone has to repeatly say things like "I don't lie" should be suspect. Maybe playing stupid and saying it's just her "version" is just her way of avoiding accountability.

This again?

Stop.

You said "it's bad but..."

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A poster spewing disgusting shit day after day tends to empty a room...Prowler is like finding a turd in a bag of potato chips, it's making people sick.

I almost feel....guilty?

No.

That is not it.

Hmmmm.

Happy?

Yeah.

Happy.

It is my positive outlook on life.

Some of you fuckers should try to learn something here.

Marvin

Factory Bastard

what the measurements? i need to know specifics before i get started. i may need help with this ok? i know someone with experience on this. just know recover time from this sort of thing in early stages is very risky and it maybe a long road before its the same again. it may not act as its usual self. rehabbing is essential but everything will be corrected inside of it. okay? you have the top man for the job and it will be a better part of society because i fixed it from becoming a nuisance to all or worse. i know my fee is pretty high but it can be stomped upon is you don't like the results of my work on it

Marvin

Factory Bastard
you never show me any goddamn understanding and where i'm coming from. its always about you Dove/Lisa always nagging away at me outside and inside me. fucking leave me alone for 5 minutes ok? than we'll talk things though. almost 2 days with pummeling the pussy ok? you happy now??

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@reaper's first day on the job...

d93ea8658914107a1ad8497069139c7d.jpg

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know he has a harem of white chicks.

How did you feel when he cheated on you ?
Going for the gut reaper man. I didn't expect much less. He's now a pastor of prison ministry and first responders. People do grow up and change. Crazy eh?

Then again, I was never a bitter cunt type of girl. You know keep him from his kids since he's an awesome dad.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Going for the gut reaper man. I didn't expect much less. He's now a pastor of prison ministry and first responders. People do grow up and change. Crazy eh?

Then again, I was never a bitter cunt type of girl. You know keep him from his kids since he's an awesome dad.

More importantly, your marriage is none of his business. You don't owe him, or anyone, any explanations about your personal life.

Tell him to suck your butt.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dudes cheat when given the chance with the right woman.

The only way to make sure your husband does not cheat is to make sure he is never alone with a woman who is not a close relative.
So came back to this one since I worked 10 hours yesterday and came home late. So this is too funny.

Last edited: