A non-feud thread

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That was foul as fuck. I said it at TBC and I’ll say it here, leave the kids out of your trolling.

@The Prowler - you need to leave her grandson out of this crap. Same with Deport Liberals. Ain’t got shit to do with this forum.

No, adults need to have adult conversations.

As the caregiver of a retarded child, Fat @Lily need to be aware of dangers.

This was already covered here:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The pig reminds me of the Katrina "toilets". The buckets that were overflowing with shit, but people kept shitting in them.

Only those people were in a desperate situation and had no choices. The pig keeps being foul for no good reason.

He can't walk away from his mess and he also doesn't have it in him to say he fucked up.

He is 2 inches tall on the inside.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If they've buried the hatchet, fine, whatever I don't judge the potential in the friendships.

However, I would not be a friend to anyone that trolls children and sex in any way, shape or form. I won't have anything to do with such a pig.

I meant with me about the hatchet. If I can’t trust it, it’s of no use to me.

This level of perversion was not tolerated on the sites I frequented way back when. This is that “soldier on!” mentality that has infected the remaining members who had to adapt to the toxic abuse as a means of survival.

They survived… like cockroaches during nuclear war. I’m not impressed. However, I am frequently disgusted by their behavior.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I meant with me about the hatchet. If I can’t trust it, it’s of no use to me.

This level of perversion was not tolerated on the sites I frequented way back when. This is that “soldier on!” mentality that has infected the remaining members who had to adapt to the toxic abuse as a means of survival.

They survived… like cockroaches during nuclear war. I’m not impressed. However, I am frequently disgusted by their behavior.

It is why the best of trolls moved on, for damned sure.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
j0T0DEX.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah Sport you've posted this same pic several times now.

One of my closest friends has a car fetish. He has an Avalanche, double crew cab Tundra, a flagship Genesis sedan, a little MG, and he just bought a 600 series convertible BMW.

He just likes cars. Some people are like that.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
One of my closest friends has a car fetish. He has an Avalanche, double crew cab Tundra, a flagship Genesis sedan, a little MG, and he just bought a 600 series convertible BMW.

I only have room for three cars in my garage.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I know a couple people like that, one of my Cousins has several cars, but he's into the old American stuff mostly
5f57d31443accd0b171aead753aacd7217d161dc.jpeg

This is his current fave.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know a couple people like that, one of my Cousins has several cars, but he's into the old American stuff mostly

I like old cars too. That car is a beauty.

My friend with the car collection had a Corvette at one time. He sold it to get another car. He just bought the BMW this past Saturday. He was bored and went to look at cars. He was telling me, I'm just window shopping, not taking a car home. I said, sure you are...

Yep, he walked off the lot with the car.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He buys and sells them all the time, I'd forgotten this one, one of the first 'Classics' he owned that he sold to buy his Wife's Wedding Ring back in the day...

fb02695c16e12e4c041e53bd61ad5cf5d32a86ee.jpeg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I like old cars too. That car is a beauty.

My friend with the car collection had a Corvette at one time. He sold it to get another car. He just bought the BMW this past Saturday. He was bored and went to look at cars. He was telling me, I'm just window shopping, not taking a car home. I said, sure you are...

Yep, he walked off the lot with the car.
That's probably the number one opening line for customers walking onto a car lot "Oh hi, we're just looking"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's probably the number one opening line for customers walking onto a car lot "Oh hi, we're just looking"

Yeah, but he doesn't need another flipping car. He collects.

But he has 4 homes, these cars, money in the bank, travels extensively...he can do what he wants. I wonder how much he spends on the maintenance and insurance on all the cars.