A non-feud thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My guy will get mad and rant about politics and its most our own "side" that gets him

When he sees decent ones fuck it....he gets mad.

When Tutor Dixon said the "no exceptions" thing, he texted bombed me all pissed off about how she just gave us another Whitmer term. He was right.

He does a hilarious Trump impersonation. And we make fun of the Qanons together.

He HATES Alex Jones. Hates.

He does get pretty heated over politics but only when he sees it on our end. It frustrates him too death.

Oh mine rants about politics as well.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you shouldn’t have started a thread talking shit about us, you big fat pig.

She was really pissed off about what the dickbreath said about my grandson. She looks at is as an attempt to keep fights going that have been going on for years.

So, you can say it triggered her into old shit she's experienced on and offline with some people.

I know what set her off. It's a decent reason to get pissed off.

No one should be talking about anyone's little kid, grandkid, etc like that.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She was really pissed off about what the dickbreath said about my grandson. She looks at is as an attempt to keep fights going that have been going on for years.

So, you can say it triggered her into old shit she's experienced on and offline with some people.

I know what set her off. It's a decent reason to get pissed off.

No one should be talking about anyone's little kid, grandkid, etc like that.

What did I have to do with it? I wasn’t even posting on these forums. I didn’t say anything about your grandson.

That fat pig can’t control herself.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hell, y’all should see the thread on LSA about ugly kids. What we do here is light hearted compared to that thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What did I have to do with it? I wasn’t even posting on these forums. I didn’t say anything about your grandson.

That fat pig can’t control herself.

Of course you have nothing directly to do with it. However, we're all judged over here while that sick motherfucker enjoys the friendship of all of you over there.

Sometimes things don't make sense.

To be honest, I agree. I will never address that piece of shit again in my life.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You've always agreed with me that the world is patriarchal.

Most of the world... I think there are a few far-flung little pieces of it that still honor the ancient matriarchal traditions, but yeah. The majority of the world is disdainful if not outright hostile to women.

Having more than a kernel of truth is what makes poking fun at it work.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
He set the rules in the OP…

Most of us respected his wishes. The “well adjusted and socially liked” one should be booted tbh.

This is Meltdown... I knew before I typed the first letter that not only is it impossible to dictate the content of a thread but poasting it here would guarantee someone would defy my dictum if for no other reason than to be contrarian.

I thought that was obvious by threatening to "releasing the geese" on offenders.

I do not, in fact, have any geese and if I did I certainly wouldn't let them go hungry just to make them mean.

That's not very nice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Most of the world... I think there are a few far-flung little pieces of it that still honor the ancient matriarchal traditions, but yeah. The majority of the world is disdainful if not outright hostile to women.

Having more than a kernel of truth is what makes poking fun at it work.

I don't think a truly masculine patriarchy would be a bad thing.

I think men are natural leaders.

But evil ans corrupt men.....uhg.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes.
They call it TNR (Trap/Neuter/Return) even though the gals get spayed, not neutered. Don't look at me like that, I didn't come up with the acronym and agree it's a bit sexist. LoL

Since I'm doing it myself this time I think of it as CSR (Capture/Sterilize/Return).
I'm torn about that sir, they tend to loose thier killer instinct, which is essential for survival in teh wilds, they tend to lie about looking as tho they have nothing to live for, on the other hand it calms them down, they no longer think SEX SEX SEX SEX FOOD SEX .. and they don't roam as much cutting the chances of an even earlier demise ... plus no winter kitters which is absolutely horrible, here I am in charge of a ccolony of 11, they are chipped and if brought by me the caretaker they may recieve emerg medical treatment

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@The Prowler you know what they say about people that live in bald houses right bro ?? that they shouldn't throw stones because the windows will break and the wind will come in and blow what little fuzz you have left off ahahashahahahahaaa