A non-feud thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My daughter's cat is determined to scratch their eyes out.
XLSfsr4.jpg

85nujZ2.jpg

She's a beauty. What's the cat's name?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh mine tries to persuade me, we simply have different values. He accepts it and pokes fun to me about it. And I do the same to him.

But here we are, equal partners.
Now that we are a couple....he is much more intimate with me about these topics then when we were just friends. I'm sure if I were still more to the left, we would be trying to persued eachother.

He knew I posted on these forums for years. I used to try to get him to join....he is very intelligent and well worded. I mean, he is a writer. And he is FUNNY. He is very knowledgeable on politics, history....global politics. He is really good at discussing it with people with opposing views. He is very personable. Likable. People feel good in his presence.

It bummed me out he always declined to come here because honestly he would be a great poster. He just isn't interested at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He sounds conservative! Lol

He is!

He is understated AF

If something is good, he'll say "It was pleasant"

If something is pretty good "I like that."

He's even fucking keeled.

Until...customer service on the telephone with a stupid person or shitty service. Mr Hyde emerges...lmfao

Only time I ever see him off the wall irate. The first time I heard him get that angry, my jaw dropped.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I love how @Lily's neighbour was afraid to talk for about 7 seconds. You can hear her giving him permission/direction to talk just before he read the script.

She must terrorize the entire neighbourhood!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He is!

He is understated AF

Until...customer service on the telephone with a stupid person or shitty service. Mr Hyde emerges...lmfao

Only time I ever see him off the wall irate. The first time I heard him get that angry, my jaw dropped.

You guys are perfect for each other.

I have never see mine get angry…

He is the most level headed person I’ve ever known tbh. The only time he has ever gotten mad at me, he took a step in and pointed his finger. Didn’t raise his voice… just got stern.

I still turned into the neurotic white women my lineage is infamous for :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys are perfect for each other.

He is the most level headed person I’ve ever known tbh. The only time he has ever gotten mad at me, he took a step in and pointed his finger. Didn’t raise his voice… just got stern.

I still turned into the neurotic white women my lineage is infamous for :GiggleBitch:

Stern...sexy!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

@Lily is describing her ex-husband who had so much pent-up anger that he took it out on poor under-trained customer service reps over the telephone.

Hahaha!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

This is so funny....just a few days ago you said this:

It’s my experience that mediocre or safe relationships lack passion.

i.e. you suggested that your relationship was not safe or that it lacks passion.

So....now that we know it is "safe".....

Hahahahaha!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He is!

He is understated AF

That's how mine is.

They sound like common sense and financial responsibility lol.

He will have a mantrum (man tantrum) and it won't even be that bad and he will apologize for it after 20 minutes. NOT in some pussy unmanly way....in a genuinely thoughtful "Hey I'm sorry I lost my cool a bit" way.

He is like a gentle alpha sort. He walks into the room and he is just naturally in charge but his vibes are so warm. He really just puts my soul at ease. He owns the room with not even a shred of aggression.

And he is kind. Just the most wonderful man I've ever known. I have admired him my whole life.

He is one of those people you can't help but like and respect. He is just beautiful.

This is a person I can say with honesty that I have always felt was too good for me. Being loved by him is like winning the life lottery.

But yeah he will go off if he encounters fuckery with customer service as well lol. He is SO polite. If HE is going off? I know they deserved it lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My guy will get mad and rant about politics and its most our own "side" that gets him

When he sees decent ones fuck it....he gets mad.

When Tutor Dixon said the "no exceptions" thing, he texted bombed me all pissed off about how she just gave us another Whitmer term. He was right.

He does a hilarious Trump impersonation. And we make fun of the Qanons together.

He HATES Alex Jones. Hates.

He does get pretty heated over politics but only when he sees it on our end. It frustrates him too death.