A non-feud thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This isn't about who we like and don't like.

There is objective reality.

He chose to get negative. Yeah, I know this is meltdown, but he does it on music threads, death threads, general discussion threads.

He's like an untrained dog...goes around shitting, pissing and growling wherever he wants.

She was talking about HIM. And you made it about your anger with her. Clear as day.

It ONLY is about who you like and don't like.

He made a funny joke. Prowler is NEVER going to be serious. Everyone who has been posting with him for years is used to him and knows what he is doing.

Is it nessesary to jump back into fight mode because I found one of his posts funny? Really?

Jesus let it roll!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
My daughter's cat finds the premise of this thread implausible.

NjwX3tD.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It ONLY is about who you like and don't like.

He made a funny joke. Prowler is NEVER going to be serious. Everyone who has been posting with him for years is used to him and knows what he is doing.

Is it nessesary to jump back into fight mode because I found one of his posts funny? Really?

Jesus let it roll!

You are the one that started fighting with Murdy, ffs.

You need to get a grip.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are the one that started fighting with Murdy, ffs.

You need to get a grip.

Uuuhhh....No. Murd decided she was gonna start attacking me. I just addressed it is all.

She thinks literally everything is about me and starts blathering about it.

Anyone can scroll up and see it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uuuhhh....No. Murd decided she was gonna start attacking me. I just addressed it is all.

She thinks literally everything is about me and starts blathering about it.

Anyone can scroll up and see it.

What did she say to you? I believe the commentary was about @Douchebag

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can’t wait for the cries of … but… but…. I’m well adjusted and liked! My life is sunshine and rainbows… I don’t suffer from manic episodes… just ignore my being a total DICK online… that’s not the REAL me!!!

Swooosh!!!!!

eh eh eh eh eh eh… eh eh eh eh eh

Douchebaggery!!!!!

:OhGawd:

Okay well she says the literally same shit about me yesterday so I guess it's hard to keep track of who she's attacking at any given time.

Yesterday it was me somehow getting told that I'm trying to sound normal and well adjusted or liked. Which is completely amazing because I couldn't care less about any of that.

Well if I was wrong I'm wrong. Carrryyy on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay well she says the literally same shit about me yesterday so I guess it's hard to keep track of who she's attacking at any given time.

Yesterday it was me somehow getting told that I'm trying to sound normal and well adjusted or liked. Which is completely amazing because I couldn't care less about any of that.

Well of I was wrong I'm wrong. Carrryyy on.

Bless your heart, you think everything is about you. Would it be inappropriate to call you a "narcissist"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bless your heart, you think everything is about you. Would it be inappropriate to call you a "narcissist"?

See even when people admit they are wrong, you still continue to find fault.

Which is why the people you fight with don't even bother.

And no, making an understandable mistake on a forum and assuming a post was directed at you when it wasn't (a mistake several of us have made) doesn't make one a narcissist.

However.....gaslighting, goal post moving, never admitting to any wrong or fault,...those are some signs of being a narcissist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See even when people admit they are wrong, you still continue to find fault.

Which is why the people you fight with don't even bother.

And no, making an understandable mistake on a forum and assuming a post was directed at you when it wasn't (a mistake several of us have made) doesn't make one a narcissist.

However.....gaslighting, goal post moving, never admitting to any wrong or fault,...those are some signs of being a narcissist.

Well, you can take your own diagnosis and throw it at everyone and no one is allowed to return that diagnosis back on you Dr. Donothing?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well if I was wrong I'm wrong. Carrryyy on.

objection.jpg

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No personal vendetta bullshit; anything else is fair play.

Violators will have the geese released upon them and full disclosure:

I haven't fed them yet today so they're *REALLY* grumpy.

And... go!
Shut the fuck up you dirty sand nigger lover.

Happy now !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, you can take your own diagnosis and throw it at everyone and no one is allowed to return that diagnosis back on you Dr. Donothing?

Diagnosis?

What are you talking about? The two of you will sit and pull apart peoples mental health all day. She's claimed I have BPD, that I'm "spiraling", she made wild claims about Biggies mental state....she fucking claimed my boyfriend is an addict because what...he got drunk on St Patties day?!

Should that be taken as diagnosis?

She can sit and discuss what her uneducated and nonliscensed ass thinks is wrong with everyone who pisses her off but I can't call her a narcissist even as she acts like one?

Dude BOTH of you seem to think you are so far above everyone else and have a free pass to say and do things you immediately condemn others for.

If she doesn't like getting "diagnosed" on the internet, maybe she should stop trying to hand out all her useless ones.

I already know what MY mental health is and needs and I'll take that to my actual therapist. I never asked HER what her armchair opinions were. No one has. So if she is gonna spew that, then it's free game to do it right back.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jeep just charged me 250.00 to tell me nothing is wrong with my car. Ain’t life awesome

I hate that too. I spent time finding a reputable and independent mechanic. I found a guy through my man that tells you, up front, how much things are gonna cost. He has never done us dirty.

I went to him for my car's first 30k maintenance, the dealer wanted $650. I paid $185 at Akins. Turkish man. He wants return business and loyal customers. He told us himself.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is a sure sign of a real asshole.

Right?

I literally admitted my mistake and even added is sorry.

Ain't shit good enough for the royals here lol.

They wonder why they called narcissists. This kind of shit is why.

Any glimpse of vulnerability they want to jump on that and grind their mean opinions of your whole self in.

If I were a narcissist? I would have just gaslit the whole thing and had HER wondering of she did in fact attack me first.

You know...like she would have done if the roles were reversed.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I hate that too. I spent time finding a reputable and independent mechanic. I found a guy through my man that tells you, up front, how much things are gonna cost. He has never done us dirty.

I went to him for my car's first 30k maintenance, the dealer wanted $650. Turkish man. He wants return business and loyal customers. He told us himself.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wanna sell this car and get a Traverse. Something big enough for all the kids but not too big.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right?

I literally admitted my mistake and even added is sorry.

Ain't shit good enough for the royals here lol.

They wonder why they called narcissists. This kind of shit is why.

Any glimpse of vulnerability they want to jump on that and grind their mean opinions of your whole self in.

If I were a narcissist? I would have just gaslit the whole thing and had HER wondering of she did in fact attack me first.

You know...like she would have done if the roles were reversed.

Who do you cut slack for?

Nazi's and men that talk about children sucking dick.

I'm not like that...if that makes me a "narcissist"...all I can say is

Hey girl...I own that shit.