A non-feud thread

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who do you cut slack for?

Nazi's and men that talk about children sucking dick.

I'm not like that...if that makes me a "narcissist"...all I can say is

Hey girl...I own that shit.
Shut the fuck up hypocrite.You defended Lotus to the hilt when she abused my children and even called Biggie a liar when he backed me up and said it was true.Then posted a link to prove it.You're fucking kids are fair game after that,cunt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who do you cut slack for?

Nazi's and men that talk about children sucking dick.

I'm not like that...if that makes me a "narcissist"...all I can say is

Hey girl...I own that shit.

Lily i cut slack for Murd for MONTHS.

Months. She attacked me, she made disgusting accusations about my daughter....I ignored her for MONTHS.

I also ignored Poofer for a few weeks until Bone and Biggie were so sick of his shots they told me to "wreck him".

I give slack to you, too. Am I not friendly at times?

Did we not just sit and have a decent convo about cats and animals and our boyfriends?

I didn't come back here throwing shots. I came back here pretty chill and neutral.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily i cut slack for Murd for MONTHS.

Months. She attacked me, she made disgusting accusations about my daughter....I ignored her for MONTHS.

I also ignored Poofer for a few weeks until Bone and Biggie were so sick of his shots they told me to "wreck him".

I give slack to you, too. Am I not friendly at times?

Did we not just sit and have a decent convo about cats and animals and our boyfriends?

I didn't come back here throwing shots. I came back here pretty chill and neutral.

I don't know about the cutting slack you did. I don't want to rehash it.

You can be friendly at times, yes. I can as well

You didn't come throwing shots, but you made a choice to try to start a fight with her about something she said about a dick.

It wasn't your fight. It was hers and not about you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You didn't come throwing shots, but you made a choice to try to start a fight with her about something she said about a dick.

Well I thought she was talking about me and I jumped the gun.

I admitted that and apologized. In my defense she said the same stuff about me yesterday BUT I should have noticed the font and knew she meant him.

And I posted a picture of Prudey at the dinner table.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Shut up, you fat pig.

You have spent 1/2 your time here over the past few months talking/bitching about Dovey and Joo Dog....when they were nowhere to be seen.

Now that they are both here, you want to act friendly?!!?!?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Motherfucker can't control his own self. I figured that tub of lard was behind one of the duals.

Now he's confirmed it. What a stupid motherfucker....:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

FAT Bitch has to hide

eta: As if they don't all talk about me/Murdy/Admin/BF at the shitshew...cowardly motherfuckers.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, I'm just tired of it all, to be quite frank.

Eh

We are strong personalities so things get excitable easily.

Plus we are all getting older and crankier.

We should all have a cup and tea and a nap now that that's over lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, my hypothesis that a person that leans right from center was going to be the first dick.

It turned out to be true.

I can play nice for as long as I choose. Some people can't even manage that.

Well… I don’t know about you, but I’m bored with our “guests” …

Life was so much more peaceful before they showed up with all the mental.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well… I don’t know about you, but I’m bored with our “guests” …

Life was so much more peaceful before they showed up with all the mental.

We made them come to us after all the months they talked about this place dying.

We need a trophy.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy cow!

Let's all mark this day on a calender and turn it into a forum holiday!

You just made my whole week! Lol.

I am an actual reasonable and rational individual. I live with a man that is as conservative as you can get without going full blown fascist, since 2013.

Of course, he's never called me one foul thing in all the years we've been together. He is a gentleman.

That works for me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am an actual reasonable and rational individual. I live with a man that is as conservative as you can get without going full blown fascist, since 2013.

Of course, he's never called me one foul thing in all the years we've been together. He is a gentleman.

That works for me.

Mine has been republican since high school and watched me vote for both Al Gore and Obama and never said a thing.

He cringed inside....hard....and when I asked him why he didn't challenge me he just said "you gotta come to it on your own".

He did used to make fun of me for being a hippie and calls me his "poor dumb country mouse"....but he has never gotten foul or nasty or insulting at all.

He has gotten more conservative and less libertarian over the years. I was shocked that he couldn't vote in the primaries this year because he is registered independent.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That works for me.

Don’t explain yourself to these mental midgets.

Did you actually read the insinuations that it’s us talking about them :Crazy::Crazy::Crazy:

I wouldn’t even remember they existed if they didn’t show up lighting themselves on fire posting at 150 mph trying to turn this forum upside AGAIN.

I can’t wait for them to flatline tailspin into TOS violations and are banned. AGAIN.

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, dipshits….. :HelloFuckU:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mine has been republican since high school and watched me vote for both Al Gore and Obama and never said a thing.

He cringed inside....hard....and when I asked him why he didn't challenge me he just said "you gotta come to it on your own".

He did used to make fun of me for being a hippie and calls me his "poor dumb country mouse"....but he has never gotten foul or nasty or insulting at all.

He has gotten more conservative and less libertarian over the years. I was shocked that he couldn't vote in the primaries this year because he is registered independent.

Oh mine tries to persuade me, we simply have different values. He accepts it and pokes fun to me about it. And I do the same to him.

But here we are, equal partners.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

That works for me.

Some people take what they can get.

He did. And you did.

Plus, he does not exist.

But whatever.

Hahahaha!!!!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
We made them come to us after all the months they talked about this place dying.

We need a trophy.
My daughter's cat is determined to scratch their eyes out.
XLSfsr4.jpg

85nujZ2.jpg