A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imma head out this here thread now
Screenshot-20230108-115751-Chrome.jpg

It's like a long back :D

Shes even bending over LOL

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murdock got balls of steel. I’m way too scared to post my ass. One pic to my hub and I’m off to a Bible camp lmao

I've posted my ass.

I've just never made it my avi. I posted my ass because I had been doing that Brallizion Butt Lift program and it was a topic of conversation and I think Rancid put me up to it.

Murd always responds to getting roasted by posting borderline nudes and its fucking weird LOL

Anyway that thing needs a refill. And a tan.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds exactly like the kind of thing @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© would do.
Just sayin'. LoL

Not baggin' on ya Rancy; that's the kind of stuff that just makes us lurve you more.

It's because one night him and I decided to "drink" togther. And he got hammered and I got him to post his dick lol.

So yanno.....i had to even things out a bit lol

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Speak for yourself Ghostbuster…the half—cast is an absolute moron!

How many times do I have to correct you about that ghost bullshit?

You know what... nevermind.
Run with it. Have fun. Flog that dead horse until all your doing is kicking up dust.

I'm just going to ignore it.

...right after I get Caskur to put a curse on you so next time you go surfing a jellyfish stings your balls.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Run with it. Have fun. Flog that dead horse until all your doing is kicking up dust.

...right after I get Caskur to put a curse on you so next time you go surfing a jellyfish stings your balls.
Can you swim ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lol…awright! So the weed was awesome! :PuffPuffPass:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
All jokes aside…I just presumed from previous talk that Murdy had a bigger arse. It was kinda deflating to see such an average one.
:(

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All jokes aside…I just presumed from previous talk that Murdy had a bigger arse. It was kinda deflating to see such an average one.
:(

Lol if you want Murd to post her body or ass or whatever.....you flame and roast her and she will start posting pics of herself in BDSM gear and everything.

It's like self defense lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol if you want Murd to post her body or ass or whatever.....you flame and roast her and she will start posting pics of herself in BDSM gear and everything.

It's like self defense lol.
It’s all good Hollywood! Lol…as long as she doesn’t try and convince the audience that she’s a practicing white witch again. That statement was cray-cray!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230108-115751-Chrome.jpg

It's like a long back :D

Shes even bending over LOL
holy Jesus that ass crack look like the back of a fucking bathtub that someone drew a line down the middle with a sharpie pen

ewwwww. how does she post something like this on a board predominantly male

Guess things ain't going so well with Big El Sexy if she around tramping like this as I'd imagine he wouldn't be all that impressed if he ever found out

unless he's a cuckold like Lotusbud's hubby

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I've posted my ass.

I've just never made it my avi. I posted my ass because I had been doing that Brallizion Butt Lift program and it was a topic of conversation and I think Rancid put me up to it.

Murd always responds to getting roasted by posting borderline nudes and its fucking weird LOL

Anyway that thing needs a refill. And a tan.
Get her in contact with that trans dude you posted about who was shoving helium tubes up his ass to simulate pregnancy