A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol if you want Murd to post her body or ass or whatever.....you flame and roast her and she will start posting pics of herself in BDSM gear and everything.

It's like self defense lol.
the one you showed me in bondage gear was off the charts embarrassing

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
holy Jesus that ass crack look like the back of a fucking bathtub that someone drew a line down the middle with a sharpie pen

ewwwww. how does she post something like this on a board predominantly male

Guess things ain't going so well with Big El Sexy if she around tramping like this as I'd imagine he wouldn't be all that impressed if he ever found out

unless he's a cuckold like Lotusbud's hubby

Didnt she just recently share a delusion that I've had a crush on her for years? And then immediately claim as such its disrespecting her "husband" to post here?

Right lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Didnt she just recently share a delusion that I've had a crush on her for years? And then immediately claim as such its disrespecting her "husband" to post here?

Right lmao
We talked about this

Projection always bubbles to the surface when you corner them.

I'm sorry but if that were my lady she'd be kicked to the curb for that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
addams-family.gif

THROB

Factory Bastard
I've posted my ass.

I've just never made it my avi. I posted my ass because I had been doing that Brallizion Butt Lift program and it was a topic of conversation and I think Rancid put me up to it.

Murd always responds to getting roasted by posting borderline nudes and its fucking weird LOL

Anyway that thing needs a refill. And a tan.

fuck I hate lingerie and underwear. stockings socks whatever take it off.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

*bows*

Happy people don’t hate… and haters aren’t happy. These are the facts.

But without my holding a note telling every one to fack off, how would anyone prove it’s actually me?

Another HUGE waste of time for the OP ~ who is OBSESSED with me.

BIG shoutout all the dipshits playing on team Loser for coming out to get an honorable mention trophy. It’s broke, but so are you bwa

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*bows*

Happy people don’t hate… and haters aren’t happy. These are the facts.

Yes we have all noticed that you are Oak are miserable hatefilled people.

It's just really weird you come in here on the attack using private convos and lying about my daughter and all that other garbage and when you start getting your flat ass drug all over .....you legit post your bare ass as an avi.

LMAO. You cant make this up.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
All jokes aside…I just presumed from previous talk that Murdy had a bigger arse. It was kinda deflating to see such an average one.
:(

It’s sooooo big, Flea went out and tried to buy one :Happy5:

Tonight’s special:

I will take Flea off ignore for $1,500 for 2 hours. She can send smoke signals from her poo-nany if she is interested.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well Oak, Murdy just called you unhappy. In other words, as is all too common amongst you guys, threw you under the proverbial bus

My sympathies to the bus.

Cause I don't care what anyone says, but a person needs an unlimited supply of hate in their heart to say that children dying at the hands of a maniac during a christmas parade was "Karma" for something they had nothing to do with nor any knowledge of.

You can wiggle like an elephant in a tutu all you want, but that's a fact.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Tonight’s special:

I will take Flea off ignore for $1,500 for 2 hours. She can send smoke signals from her poo-nany if she is interested.
Hey…I love fat arse. You can afford to put more meat on it. People are saying that you have a long back! Löl

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Tonight’s special:

I didn’t try. I actually got one. It’s curvy and round.

See, they lipo’d fat and injected it into my ass, leaving me with curves galore. I guarantee my shit don’t, won’t and will never look like that. I really don’t think you want it with me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Tonight’s special:

Hold up.

Nah my nigga -- you didn't just try to go in on Flea in the junk in the trunk dept did you?

:LOL3: