A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
I feel pity and embarrassment for anyone who is so devoid of life outside of the so-called community that they isolate themselves in a root cellar and converse with jars of pickled yams and post that audio on Bastard Factory...what happened in this man's life that made him blue pill and go full Truman Show on the forums like this.

I can only surmise that making indecipherable audios is Scotty's way of cementing his legacy as the biggest loser in the so-called community...or that he murdered someone and these audios are his attempt to lay the groundwork for a not guilty by reason of insanity plea.

Probs post less long winded shit while you criticize people for posting long winded shit.

Just saying....

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I feel pity and embarrassment for anyone who is so devoid of life outside of the so-called community that they isolate themselves in a root cellar and converse with jars of pickled yams and post that audio on Bastard Factory...what happened in this man's life that made him blue pill and go full Truman Show on the forums like this.

I can only surmise that making indecipherable audios is Scotty's way of cementing his legacy as the biggest loser in the so-called community...or that he murdered someone and these audios are his attempt to lay the groundwork for a not guilty by reason of insanity plea.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I would advise you to take on your psychiatric medication's child-proof cap because it appears to be kicking your ass and your mental health is suffering as a result...prove your worth and open that bottle...you can do it Scotty.

Oh...and thankfully no one else can do what you are doing...by creating 10-minute rambling Vocaros, you have effectively placed yourself on everyone's ignore list.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since Lily is a shitty individual and even her man does not want to give her a cow bell to demonstrate his commitment to her...she spammed the snarky emotes once more...what a fucking shit head.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Take a look at all the broken Vocaroo links... Is the staff at the mental institution deleting your audios, Scotty?