A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You know what your problem is? You listen to bullshit and think it's "real".

Fuck that. It's that simple. The whole "Latinx" thing is starting to slowly go away because more than 95% of us have said "fuck that".

FAFO dude...that's how we roll...

FAFO? Or was that a typo? I think you meant FATTO.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont think so. Kyle proved it dont matter the culture. lulz

Midwesterners definately have that attitude.

And really....you have violent mobs descending on your town, beating innocent people, burning down peoples businesses and destroying it....and the state tells police to stand down.

You have to protect yourself. Trying to serve your community during something so horrific.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you know what's really funny to me tho? Pig has to show up for admongo to post because hardly anyone else bothers to read or respond to his drivel

that shit cracks me up

No One

Factory Bastard
you know what's really funny to me tho? Pig has to show up for admongo to post because hardly anyone else bothers to read or respond to his drivel

that shit cracks me up
She is not giving many recs to his poasts either. Selfish behaviour imo.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

that shit cracks me up
short people crack me up ... :LOL3: :LOL3:

the way they have to hem their pants for the stubby little legs ha ha ha ha good times :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol -- all of Boringscapes green puddles of snore and bore have Xs on them now

He must have violated some minimum vocaroo IQ requirement or something :LOL3:

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Seriously, post the fat cunt fucking a dog or dumpster the thread.

The fuck kind of gaylord will click on that green shit just to listen to some bonus chromosome clad arsehat struggle with their cleft pallet while they wail into their mobile phone?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seriously, post the fat cunt fucking a dog or dumpster the thread.

The fuck kind of gaylord will click on that green shit just to listen to some bonus chromosome clad arsehat struggle with their cleft pallet while they wail into their mobile phone?
I scroll past his bum mumbling stopping only to give him the middle finger emoji before being on my way

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously, the funniest part of these useless Scotty audios is how Biggie got him to post another 20 minutes of absolute shit and Biggie aint even going to listen to it...no one is listening, Scotty is chewing on a cum rag and cranking this garbage out like his life depends on it and no one gives a flying fuck.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
They all sound like the worst parts of Trainspotting if the hammer was cut with anthrax.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Look dude if you make a Youtube video with Mudsharks tasteless nudes and your shitty audio I promise I'll fire it up and jerk off to all the Dovey videos on the other monitor I swear.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I feel pity and embarrassment for anyone who is so devoid of life outside of the so-called community that they isolate themselves in a root cellar and converse with jars of pickled yams and post that audio on Bastard Factory...what happened in this man's life that made him blue pill and go full Truman Show on the forums like this.

I can only surmise that making indecipherable audios is Scotty's way of cementing his legacy as the biggest loser in the so-called community...or that he murdered someone and these audios are his attempt to lay the groundwork for a not guilty by reason of insanity plea.