A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Would you listen to ME talking on a recording (believe me ...I CAN) in my midwestern/metro D "accent" for 30 minutes?

My dude. You could take my biggest scroll bomb and read it outloud and it wouldnt take 30 minutes! It would take like....4.

Are you still mad at me for terrorizing posters?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Would you listen to ME talking on a recording (believe me ...I CAN, EVEN THO KNOW ONE COULD GIVE A FUCK ) in my midwestern/metro D "accent" for 30 minutes?

My dude. You could take my biggest scroll bomb and read it outloud and it wouldnt take 30 minutes! It would take like....4.

Are you still mad at me for BORING posters?
:LOL3:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Would you listen to ME talking on a recording (believe me ...I CAN) in my midwestern/metro D "accent" for 30 minutes?

Are you still mad at me for terrorizing posters?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bahahahaha I really should have followed through with my one I just did about how Admin is gonna wanna suck Bland cock too but my 6 year old literally started yelling "moooommm" from the bathroom. You could hear her loud and clear. It was fucking perfect.

I decided I dont really want everyone to hear my kid though so you'll just have to take my word for it lol.

Shes fine. She couldnt find the TP lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bahahahaha I really should have followed through with my one I just did about how Admin is gonna wanna suck Bland cock too but my 6 year old literally started yelling "moooommm" from the bathroom. You could hear her loud and clear. It was fucking perfect.

I decided I dont really want everyone to hear my kid though so you'll just have to take my word for it lol.

Shes fine. She couldnt find the TP lol
Stay classy dovey
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was gonna say "no" but I'm kinda interested in what Xs definition of "classy" is.

Is it classy like....buying on brand cigarettes? Putting the expensive gel in your chin hair? Throwing your pink pants in the dryer for 20 minutes?

Is it......going in instead of using the drive through?

Enlighten me, X.

(A little help.....yes im definately insulting you)

• Boring
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm getting the impression that Blandy thinks I cant simply speak what I post.

I mean....the big difference here Blandy is that typing leaves certain things to the imagination, right? Which you clearly need because I'm a stand in for a woman who hurt you. Why would I take this away from you?

Also I cant sit here and say this shit in the middle of my house. I have people all in here.

Settle down, sir. You sound like you are about to cum again.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I'm getting the impression that Blandy thinks I cant simply speak what I post.

I mean....the big difference here Blandy is that typing leaves certain things to the imagination, right? Which you clearly need because I'm a stand in for a woman who hurt you. Why would I take this away from you?

Also I cant sit here and say this shit in the middle of my house. I have people all in here.

Settle down, sir. You sound like you are about to cum again.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll admit, Blandy. I really do NOT understand what you are going through lately. But I'm trying. We gonna do this....togther, Blandy.

YOU are not alone.

He wants and needs to hear the voices of community members so he can have a sexual climax...or he may want to play them back on an endless loop and use them as a cheap sound machine to help him sleep at night. I loved how angry he got when he said no one can challenge him in the written or spoken word and then started grunting...that was hilarious

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He wants and needs to hear the voices of community members so he can have a sexual climax...or he may want to play them back on an endless loop and use them as a cheap sound machine to help him sleep at night. I loved how angry he got when he said no one can challenge him in the written or spoken word and then started grunting...that was hilarious

This whole thread has made him cum at least twice today.

I feel closer to Blandy now than I ever wanted to!