A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is it with these leftist creepers and their fixation on children?
I dunna mang but the sick fucks ALWAYS have to go on about kids.I kicked the stupid tard all other the forum last time he went on about kids.It's why I call him `noncescape`.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blandy......isnt this the place where we do this? You are mad that I'm terrorizing people on a troll/flame board?

Who the fuck do I bully Bland?

I definately dont need help from anyone. I've taken A LOT of dogpiles myself and a lot of attempted bullying.

I'm gonna kinda call bullshit on this. You are very bias. I didnt see you saying shit when "other posters" were trying SO hard to bully ME off the board using PI. But if I start bullying my attempted bullies and I'm better at it you are gonna come in and defend them?

Big doesnt need to help me with shit, Blandy. Him and I laugh at the shit and love to make eachother laugh.

Were you worried about posters being "denigrating" when it was Kevin doing everything he could to abuse me off a forum? No. No you were not. And you pretty insistent on forcing this denigration onto me trying to tell me about myself and getting mad because you just are not correct.

I have ALWAYS been a person who DOES bully....but I bully the bullies.

You dont like Christian's and you dont like right wingers and that is what your issue with me actually is. You dont wanna hear or accept any views or opinions that conflict your own.

And you just told a woman who didnt even have stable parents that shes been "taken care of" her whole life.

You keep shooting and missing, Blandy. You should try to have an open mind and not rush to so many judgements and assumptions so quickly.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I dunna mang but the sick fucks ALWAYS have to go on about kids.I kicked the stupid tard all other the forum last time he went on about kids.It's why I call him `noncescape`.
If you are observant like me you will notice it is ALWAYS the lib douches around here who will go right in about kids.

Sure we attack the predators like sewage major but we never attack the kids. unlike these filthy vermin

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Blandy......isnt this the place where we do this? You are mad that I'm terrorizing people on a troll/flame board?

I definately dont need help from anyone. I've taken A LOT of dogpiles myself and a lot of attempted bullying.

I'm gonna kinda call bullshit on this. You are very bias. I didnt see you saying shit when "other posters" were trying SO hard to bully ME off the board using PI. But if I start bullying my attempted bullies and I'm better at it you are gonna come in and defend them?

Big doesnt need to help me with shit, Blandy. Him and I laugh at the shit and love to make eachother laugh.

Were you worried about posters being "denigrating" when it was Kevin doing everything he could to abuse me off a forum? No. No you were not. And you pretty insistent on forcing this denigration onto me trying to tell me about myself and getting mad because you just are not correct.

You dont like Christian's and you dont like right wingers and that is what your issue with me actually is.
Wait. Hold up. Stop the car.

Is this sissy weakling weeping about us being to hard on the tender little vermin who enjoy spamming the place up with their Con hate?

If only we'd leave them alone! They'd crawl out from under their rocks more often!! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait. Hold up. Stop the car.

Is this sissy weakling weeping about us being to hard on the tender little vermin who enjoy spamming the place up with their Con hate?

If only we'd leave them alone! They'd crawl out from under their rocks more often!! :LOL3:

Yeah he is saying that I bully, terrorize and denigrate other posters and that I need YOU to protect me.

I guess I was supposed to sit and cry and be sweet to people who were coming at me for the purpose to denigrate.

So I'm guilty as charged of the crime of effectively gutting and terrorizing people who tried to PI abuse me off a forum. People who BTW cannot handle me on their own and have to come in a group. And enlist others via PM.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bringing up posters actual children and family members is a thing done by people who are butt hurt and cornered and are playing the only card they have.
Bringing up KIDS
PERIOD you useless broad...but a foul cretin like you would have trouble differentiating I understand

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh I'm flattered as fuck over here.

I mean I already knew that was the case but it's good to know when you are appreciated ♡
I'm saying

it's not every day when your victim acknowledges your effort in such a concise manner.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All part of the game officer..

What "game"? Its fucking stupid.

You are flat out owning yourself looking like an unhinged thin skinned bitch boy. Telling us you have no actual troll game so you instead you try to be a thread killer.

"Wah! I cant hang with the big KIDS so instead I'll spam stupid shit until they stop posting WAH!" <---X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What "game"? Its fucking stupid.

You are flat out owning yourself looking like an unhinged thin skinned bitch boy. Telling us you have no actual troll game so you instead you try to be a thread killer.

"Wah! I cant hang with the big KIDS so instead I'll spam stupid shit until they stop posting WAH!" <---X
Just so I can fully and whole heartedly laugh my fucking ass off at your tripe may I ask are YOU the big kids ??

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

You dont like Christian's and you dont like right wingers and that is what your issue with me actually is. You dont wanna hear or accept any views or opinions that conflict your own.

And you just told a woman who didnt even have stable parents that shes been "taken care of" her whole life.

You keep shooting and missing, Blandy. You should try to have an open mind and not rush to so many judgements and assumptions so quickly.