A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Then who will you post to?

And if I have my druthers, he'll keep posting Vocaroos. So, they'll be new ones to replace the older ones that expire. How fun, your ass rash will continue to make your ass itch.
LOL
is user Aylana also your enemy :LOL3:

that one makes me smile

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't think out anything. You just post word salads from previous word salads with assumptions, spurious allegations and leaps in logic. All of which I find off-putting

Lol

Do you know what a word salad is?

Just tell us you are too stupid for more than a few sentences.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In the early 1980s (or was it late 1970s?) they sold little buckets of Slime in stores.
Some friends and I used it and a Super8 camera (no audio) to make our own version of the movie 'The Blob'.

I don't think we ever finished it though...
...as I recall we got bored and went skateboarding instead.

What does that have to do with anything?
Not a fucking clue except you did ask if I remembered Slime and the answer is Yes, Of Course.

Oh no....slime is still a big deal lol. For a while there kids were making the shit at home and using contact lense saline. My bathroom became a slime lab for a while there lol.

Squish earns stars on her behaviour chart and at the end of the week she cashed the stars in. She ALWAYS wants to go to the Dollar General and get slime.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oh no....slime is still a big deal lol. For a while there kids were making the shit at home and using contact lense saline. My bathroom became a slime lab for a while there lol.

Squish stars on her behaviour chart and at the end of the week she cashed the stars in. She ALWAYS wants to go to the Dollar General and get slime.

That's awesome.
I hadn't even thought about the stuff in ages but I do remember being fascinated/grossed out by it.

The first time (was it my brother or me? /shrug) we got our mother with the fake sneeze and a handful of Slime trick she almost puked. What's not to love about a toy like that? Heh

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's awesome.
I hadn't even thought about the stuff in ages but I do remember being fascinated/grossed out by it.

The first time (was it my brother or me? /shrug) we got our mother with the fake sneeze and a handful of Slime trick she almost puked. What's not to love about a toy like that? Heh

I even like the stuff. It's gotten very sophisticated too. You can get it with sprinkles and stuff to mush into it so you can zone out and stimmy with it during those rainman moments people like us have in private lol

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then who will you post to?

And if I have my druthers, he'll keep posting Vocaroos. So, they'll be new ones to replace the older ones that expire. How fun, your ass rash will continue to make your ass itch.

Who will I post to...what do you mean? I believe you are mistaken in your assumption that I own property in the so-called community.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who will I post to...what do you mean? I believe you are mistaken in your assumption that I own property in the so-called community.

You're here and you mostly reply to Blandscape. I understand, he's one of my favorites too. If not Blandscape it's your hatred to me and your whatever you guys have going on with Garraty.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Squish earns stars on her behaviour chart and at the end of the week she cashed the stars in. She ALWAYS wants to go to the Dollar General and get slime.

I assumed they stopped making it because of concerns about children eating it and how bad it smelled...I know if you leave play-duh out too long it gets as hard as concrete, not sure what happens to slime when left on the floor for months...maybe it develops into a new life form.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I assumed they stopped making it because of concerns about children eating it and how bad it smelled...I know if you leave play-duh out too long it gets as hard as concrete, not sure what happens to slime when left on the floor for months...maybe it develops into a new life form.

Bad batches happen.

You wouldnt wanna give that stuff to a baby or toddler. Itll will be up the nose, smeared in the hair, in the eyes and yes....getting eaten.

I'd say 4 year olds and up.

But nope it's still everywhere. And there are tons of different kinds. My 17 year old still loves it.....shes got the peanut butter jelly slime right now lol.

We keep it cleaned up.....if it sits too long it kinda dries and gets crusty.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I get so confused when I foolishly listen to these audios, and it's all the same weird nonsense...but let me answer what little I understood. Why would I remember anything you posted? Sadly this is like the movie Rashomon...four different people can listen to your audio and hear four different things...you make no fucking sense and you fail to realize that fact.

As for the rest of what you said...I have no bloody idea, it was more creepy stuff about how much you love the so-called community, something about sorting you out and the word...worth mentioned another dozen times.

Dovey is correct...you enjoy projecting your bizarre forum behavior and flaws onto others but never stop to look in the mirror. Your abnormal behavior is not conducive to a pleasant forum experience, and I recommend that you change it or limit yourself to posting emoticons.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I get so confused when I foolishly listen to these audios, and it's all the same weird nonsense...but let me answer what little I understood. Why would I remember anything you posted? Sadly this is like the movie Rashomon...four different people can listen to your audio and hear four different things...you make no fucking sense and you fail to realize that fact.

As for the rest of what you said...I have no bloody idea, it was more creepy stuff about how much you love the so-called community, something about sorting you out and the word...worth mentioned another dozen times.

Dovey is correct...you enjoy projecting your bizarre forum behavior and flaws onto others but never stop to look in the mirror. Your abnormal behavior is not conducive to a pleasant forum experience, and I recommend that you change it or limit yourself to posting emoticons.

I honestly think I remind him of a woman who hurt him.

Like a cheating girlfriend or a woman he wanted and couldnt have. And he is trying to vent and degrade her through me.

He just cannot accept me for me. I'm not Dovey. I'm some other woman he has unresolved issues with.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I honestly think I remind him of a woman who hurt him.

Like a cheating girlfriend or a woman he wanted and couldnt have. And he is trying to vent and degrade her through me.

He just cannot accept me for me. I'm not Dovey. I'm some other woman he has unresolved issues with.
that's creepy

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
that's creepy

Have you seen how he tries to force these character traits on me that I dont have?

He keeps pushing this idea that I'm super insecure and easy and that I fuck a bunch of people and I have no empathy and I just mindlessly follow the group and dont have my own thought or convictions. And he gets agitated over this.

Does that sound anything like me?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
and your whatever you guys have going on with Garraty.

That's not so difficult to understand...

Don't you have any long-term acquaintances with whom you're not exactly close but you've known each other for so long it would feel weird if they weren't around any more? I've been drifting in and out of Aylana's internet experience (and vice-versa) for more than two decades; sometimes hanging out in the same areas and sometimes no more than a nym mentioned occasionally in passing but always it seems in the same general vicinity.

We're familiar strangers and there's an odd comfort in that.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dude.

I have posted thought out and honest posts to you and your response is essentially "Nu uh! You are an insecure whore who fucks everyone! You fucking people and brag because your are insecure!.....white Jesus!".

And didnt you use my kids to attack me? Do I do that to you? Nope.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude.

I have posted thought out and honest posts to you and your response is essentially "Nu uh! You are an insecure whore who fucks everyone! You fucking people and brag because your are insecure!.....white Jesus!".

And didnt you use my kids to attack me? Do I do that to you? Nope.

Several employees of our family business are well-versed in Internet Laws And Regulations...and they have begun cataloging and documenting each of Scotty's audios to see if they violate Vocaroo's terms of service as it relates to harassment and cyber stalking...and we will be taking appropriate action to have any of Scotty's audios that violate these conditions removed.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Several employees of our family business are well-versed in Internet Laws And Regulations...and they have begun cataloging and documenting each of Scotty's audios to see if they violate Vocaroo's terms of service as it relates to harassment and cyber stalking...and we will be taking appropriate action to have any of Scotty's audios that violate these conditions removed.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey you guise, for those of us with busted speakers could you possibly provide written transcripts ?