A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
See…this is the problem. Most of us don’t want our previous relationships or personal family issues dragged across multiple forum boards. While a few of you think that is all kosher and even entertaining, the majority of us don’t.

Poofter is the first character that I’ve ever witnessed to go to such lengths and act like a complete and utter biatch. And I think a helluva lot of fine people here and elsewhere can back me up on that one. He fucked up big time.

A few of you people need to look into yourselves and try bring out some positivity for a change instead of being perpetual negative Nancies.

When you login…leave your narcissistic tendencies at the door in other words. It’s not rocket science…
Oh heavens brother, but have you not read, and do your ears not hear? Murd the Turd is looking to escape the stalkerish behavior of people who wouldn't even notice if she crashed into a tree tomorrow. Which is why you never see her plop into any thread with some irrelevant jargon that has nothing to do with present discussion which just happens to highlight her deep rooted envy for Dove. So be on the look out for it, brother, because it never happens.

She's an empath. She can have deep meaningful discussions with plant life and the spirit of running water.

And if she is doing anything negative, any thing at all, she's doing all in the good name of Peaches.

amen?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Never a more truthful remark said on here.
And the saddest thing is the fact that she allegedly has a man in her life.

Who must not be doing all that much to light the fuse in the bedroom or out if she's still hanging on to grievances related to rejection. Move on.

I mean what would he think of her if he knew she was here playing the part of bitter behemoth to some guy who pitty porked her several years ago ?

wouldn't something like that smell fishy to you?

Or maybe it is as she says it is and this is all for Peaches? :LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mental illness is a horrible thing....and it's made even worse by the fact that everyone at BF has a front-row seat to Scotty's deteriorating sanity.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I recall correctly, the topic discussed in Scotty's first horrifying Vocaroo was his fetish for eating a Snickers bar out of a woman's vagina...an omen of the utter lunacy that would follow. The odds were always in favor of one so called communitry member to actually be crazy...not acting crazy but to be actually crazy, Scotty is that person.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I recall correctly, the topic discussed in Scotty's first horrifying Vocaroo was his fetish for eating a Snickers bar out of a woman's vagina...an omen of the utter lunacy that would follow. The odds were always in favor of one so called communitry member to actually be crazy...not acting crazy but to be actually crazy, Scotty is that person.

I would punch a guy in the head if he tried to cram a candy bar into my business

What the actual fuck!!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did he threaten to tear you a new asshole...could you hear him flicking his lighter and drinking soda pop?

I dont know.....did he?

I kinda feel like.....its not really my fault that everytime he sees me, he thinks about sex. I feel like that's a Blandy problem.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont know.....did he?

I kinda feel like.....its not really my fault that everytime he sees me, he thinks about sex. I feel like that's a Blandy problem.

All I hear is a sound like Scotty has a mouth full a really thick, syrupy liquid...you remember that green, gooey stuff called slime that they dumped on people's heads in the Nickelodeon show...it's like his mouth is full of that.

The worst part is the high-pitched cackles that remind me of the three witches in Shakespeare's Macbeth

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you actually take the time to listen to that clown?

Yeah a little bit lol

He says I'm sexually obese and that I brag about fucking you and I only had sex with you to feel about better about myself.

That's about all I extracted from that lol.

He thinks he is talking to Murd lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah a little bit lol

He says I'm sexually obese and that I brag about fucking you and I only had sex with you to feel about better about myself.

That's about all I extracted from that lol.

He thinks he is talking to Murd lol.

No, that's not what he's saying. He's talking about your lack of self-respect and your insecurities.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, that's not what he's saying. He's talking about your lack of self-respect and your insecurities.

Oh.

I couldnt tell.....thanks for the redundancy.

Are you waiting for me to see the light and admit that I'm a worthless sexually obsese fuckhole who only slept with Big for an ego boost?

Is that my accountability? Is this my judgement day?!

Lulz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh.

I couldnt tell.....thanks for the redundancy.

Are you waiting for me to see the light and admit that I'm a worthless sexually obsese fuckhole who only slept with Big for an ego boost?

Is that my accountability? Is this my judgement day?!

Lulz.

The real problem is how your "adventures" have been made public from forum to forum as if your sex life was a topic to brag about to a bunch of strangers.

He doesn't really care about, nor does anyone, your "conquests"...it's the imposition of it onto the posters that is actually objectionable.