A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've always loved gaming. I even had an Amiga 500 as a kid, remember them? They came with floppy discs and took forever to load.

I remember all my mates were jelly as hell because they were like £500 or something and back in the 80's that was a lot of money, so they all called me a spoiled twat when I got one for Christmas LOL.

I used to play Everquest lol. Diablo.

Dungeon Keeper LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I used to play Everquest lol. Diablo.

Dungeon Keeper LOL
This was the Christmas prezzie that made all my school mates seethe LOL;

$_20.JPG

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I started out with an Atari.

Yes... I cut my videogame teeth on Pong.

If any of you whippersnappers want to start getting ageist on me just remember that getting old is not for pussies. I swing a mean cane and filed down the edges of my hearing aids turning them into passable throwing stars.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

If any of you whippersnappers want to start getting ageist on me just remember that getting old is not for pussies. I swing a mean cane and filed down the edges of my hearing aids turning them into passable throwing stars.

I grew up playing side scroll beat em ups in the arcade like Final Fight etc, great times. Consoles have kind of ruined that now Lol.... can't even remember the last time I visited an arcade.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I loved Donkey Kong!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He trolled ME with that too.

Why is it a big deal? Freud got in a phone chat with a voice changer and threatened to stab me LOL

I love him ♡

Yeah sure. She played a women for years. You seem to admire liars? Why?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I grew up playing side scroll beat em ups in the arcade like Final Fight etc, great times. Consoles have kind of ruined that now Lol.... can't even remember the last time I visited an arcade.

I was always more of a pinball player although I do recall being passable at Tempest and Joust. A friend was really good at Tron and Dragon's Lair; often (especially if we'd been toking) I'd opt to watch over his shoulder instead of playing anything myself.

Going to the arcade was only nominally about playing games though... largely it was about meeting the young women who were there playing games.

:CooL:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I was always more of a pinball player although I do recall being passable at Tempest and Joust. A friend was really good at Tron and Dragon's Lair; often (especially if we'd been toking) I'd opt to watch over his shoulder instead of playing anything myself.

Going to the arcade was only nominally about playing games though... largely it was about meeting the young women who were there playing games.

:CooL:
Arcades were meet up points for teens back in the 80's and 90's.

Remember Ridge Racer and House of the Dead? I miss playing those. LOL

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
There were three arcades within easy driving distance... The Magic Ballroom (x2: one in Roanoke, one in Salem) and... I forget what the other was called but it was at a small (by today's standards) mall near downtown Roanoke.

There was a Flight 2000 pinball machine in a convenience store at the bottom of North Lakes Drive (Moose and Blair both lived in the North Lakes subdivision) that we'd play... we'd each put in one quarter and pop so many free games we'd have to leave some on the machine when we got bored and left.

Good times.

No One

Factory Bastard
I get nostalgic for days gone by regularly. Modern day Clown World is like hell in comparison. I feel sorry for zoomers having to deal with all the insanity currently going on while growing up.
The world has shifted so far left that by not moving I have become a palaeoconservative.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's a powder keg right now, one tiny incident could set things off and spark global conflict or civil war within many countries.

I suspect that's exactly what the elites are hoping for.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh gawd please don’t tell me you fell for that hype.

He tried to dodge her… but when Dovid wants something, nothing will stop her.

Let me ask you this:

Why would a woman allow a man she later referred to as a predator who she claims she did a background check on sleepover at her home thereafter?

She stalked Poofer online… she stalked his family and his exwife and his kids. She is a viper twat who was simultaneously trying to get Big to meet her for dinner 2 weeks later.

Dovid is trying to disgust us all to death. King Martini is at least entertaining.
See…this is the problem. Most of us don’t want our previous relationships or personal family issues dragged across multiple forum boards. While a few of you think that is all kosher and even entertaining, the majority of us don’t.

Poofter is the first character that I’ve ever witnessed to go to such lengths and act like a complete and utter biatch. And I think a helluva lot of fine people here and elsewhere can back me up on that one. He fucked up big time.

A few of you people need to look into yourselves and try bring out some positivity for a change instead of being perpetual negative Nancies.

When you login…leave your narcissistic tendencies at the door in other words. It’s not rocket science…

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See…this is the problem. Most of us don’t want our previous relationships or personal family issues dragged across multiple forum boards. While a few of you think that is all kosher and even entertaining, the majority of us don’t.

Poofter is the first character that I’ve ever witnessed to go to such lengths and act like a complete and utter biatch. And I think a helluva lot of fine people here and elsewhere can back me up on that one. He fucked up big time.

A few of you people need to look into yourselves and try bring out some positivity for a change instead of being perpetual negative Nancies.

When you login…leave your narcissistic tendencies at the door in other words. It’s not rocket science…

You are talking to someone who thinks just discussing peoples lives on the forums is normal and okay. Without their permission.

It's not just me she did it to. She constantly did it to Big. She posted shit about his life so casually it made me wanna punch a fucking wall....on principle.

She doesn't really know that much about him but the little she does know shes exploited over and over and over.

So shes kinda like HIS Poofer....if that makes sense.

People dumb enough to dislike me enjoy bringing the Poofer incident up and trying desperately to change the narrative and tell people they did not see what they know they saw. An unhinged prick who was mad that someone decided not to continue with him so he brought of a ton of twisted lies and PI to the forums.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You are talking to someone who thinks just discussing peoples lives on the forums is normal and okay. Without their permission.

It's not just me she did it to. She constantly did it to Big. She posted shit about his life so casually it made me wanna punch a fucking wall....on principle.

She doesn't really know that much about him but the little she does know shes exploited over and over and over.

So shes kinda like HIS Poofer....if that makes sense.

People dumb enough to dislike me enjoy bringing the Poofer incident up and trying desperately to change the narrative and tell people they did not see what they know they saw. An unhinged prick who was mad that someone decided not to continue with him so he brought of a ton of twisted lies and PI to the forums.
I think Murdy and Poofter both act like they were scorned. And the constant tirades are a result of that. They need to take their vagina and mangina to more timid places and be nurtured back to health. Mop up all the bleeding hurt and whiffiness.

Imagine if all that shit bugged me when I was surfing 20 ft plus surf? I’d probably be drowning in constant sorrow or licking my wounds from a bloody reef. But I digress…

They actually think that their worlds are relevant to some of us here…that’s their first mistake.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think Murdy and Poofter both act like they were scorned. And the constant tirades are a result of that. They need to take their vagina and mangina to more timid places and be nurtured back to health. Mop up all the bleeding hurt and whiffiness.

Imagine if all that shit bugged me when I was surfing 20 ft plus surf? I’d probably be drowning in constant sorrow or licking my wounds from a bloody reef. But I digress…

They actually think that their worlds are relevant to some of us here…that’s their first mistake.

No shit.

She used to start threads about her crush on Biggie. And just talk about him. I never commented or responded the way I think she wanted me to.

People like Murd and Poofer have no grasp of what love is. They are controling game players who dont even truly know they people they fixate on. They create ideals. Poofer did that to me. He had no clue who I was as a person...none.

If he did he would have known there was gonna be no embarrassing me or chasing me off. That I'm not ever going to be jealous of anything. That i embrace my age. That I'm down to earth. I'm not materialistic. And he was jealous of Big, told me a few times "just go be with Biggie" and then he was trying to tell me he was buying me a car....I didnt even need one...all because Big had done that.

You can talk to people like this and they never ever truly hear you and they constantly make it all about them anyway.

Narcissists cannot handle rejection and they will use whatever they can to get you in line or punish you and that's why they both do the PI thing and accuse people of stalking THEM when no is.

Scorned as fuck and its their own fault for not listening.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Never a more truthful remark said on here.

And neither have a claim to feel that way. They both chose to peruse or fixate on people who were honest about what they could give to them.

Really I'm the only one who has a right to feel scorned but....why go that route? I regret nothing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And neither have a claim to feel that way. They both chose to peruse or fixate on people who were honest about what they could give to them.

Really I'm the only one who has a right to feel scorned but....why go that route? I regret nothing.
The worst part of this whole saga is mongtini's neglected kitteh. :SadFace: