A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll message you one of these days a basic how too.... lulz

I definately dont need it lol

But yeah that does sound kinda fun. My kid trolls people on Twitter and uses fake PMs lol

You can tell they are fake though.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I definately dont need it lol

But yeah that does sound kinda fun. My kid trolls people on Twitter and uses fake PMs lol

You can tell they are fake though.

Message sent. Guard this technique wisely. It has great power. Lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I didn't listen to it

but for old times sake -- I have to ask

And then what happened?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
cute-pig.gif

Oak wants to webcam with Blandy

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pig takes blansscape for a little sexy ride before taking him back to the hole for a little barnyard bump and grind

pig-funny.gif

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Blandscape what's with that finger wag? You didnt know?

I cant even tell you how many times I've slept with Big. It was too many to count. Even Kevin was all insecure about it.

Its caused a lot of resentment and pain apparently.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow... Scotty is the Scottish equivalent of Ted Kaczynski, living in a root cellar and bombing the forum with horrible audios. How many times did that bloody fool say the word...worth, I heard it repeated at least 10 times and that was in a 50 second audio.

I found it super creeper that he demanded Biggie thank him for getting him back on BF or else he was going to kick his ass...his internet tough guy act is really stale.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I found it super creeper that he demanded Biggie thank him for getting him back on BG or else he was going to kick his ass...his internet tough guy act is really stale.
Did he really say that? which audio -- I'll listen to that one

LMAO

what's with these spastics getting so angry they want to beat people up? I remember when I got that faggy little nonce @Admin. so upset he wanted to gut me with the business end of one of his ladyboy heels.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So here Scotty claims he eats and shits Biggie for a living...along with other tough guy threats.

Scotty demands Biggie thank him or he will rip Biggie a new asshole...excuse me while I roll on the floor laughing....this was particularly embarrassing.

I'm at a loss for words at this point... aside from Popeye, what nearly 60-year-old man goes around threatening to tear people's new assholes and acting like a pub brawler? This is clearly mental illness.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let me know if he starts talking about Biggie taking me to my knees. Or taking me while on my knees.

Anything involving Big and any of my body parts is of interest to me.

Blandy has been rather graphic today so I wanna make the best of it :D

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So here Scotty claims he eats and shits Biggie for a living...along with other tough guy threats.

Scotty demands Biggie thank him or he will rip Biggie a new asshole...excuse me while I roll on the floor laughing....this was particularly embarrassing.

I'm at a loss for words at this point... aside from Popeye, what nearly 60-year-old man goes around threatening to tear people's new assholes and acting like a pub brawler? This is clearly mental illness.

Poor shrekscape he sounds like he needs someone to gently wrap in cloth, tie it tight, place him on a gurney and take him somewhere very safe -- where he can do productive things like stare at the sun all day

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let me know if he starts talking about Biggie taking me to my knees. Or taking me while on my knees.

Anything involving Big and any of my body parts is of interest to me.

Blandy has been rather graphic today so I wanna make the best of it :D
Something tells me guys like him and that fairy nonce admin know a whole lot about being on their knees

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I Have to wonder

Now that I have found my way onto Blandshrek's bad side - Is eating Lucky Charms safe?

I just bought a box too.