A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oak had a relaxing day with the girls at the spa

pigs-animal.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You just know when the other two are sleeping, she's getting her white cuck boyfriend to fire up the electric barbecue and retrieve the self lodged pineapple jammed up his jacksie...

It ain't cannibalism if it's hamibalism.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
that's funny. You were singing an entirely different tune to me in text as it was all in progress.

If I recall correctly you even used to your access to that attorney program Lexis Nexus look up his address, court records etc etc

I mean, how exactly did YOU come to be in possession of the fact that it was his grandparents that left him the house he lives in again? That his grandfather bore the same first name as him?

WTF

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The dumb cunt was posting as a women. Dinky Dianna is one fouled up old hen

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I broke all the forums back around 05 or 06 when I published the secret of perfectly edited screen caps, and everybody was ticked off... lol

There was a phenomenon on WebTV called "thread melding" where all the separate threads posted to a newsgroup became one massive thread with all the posts sorted by date/time of submission. It made quite a mess of a newsgroup and drove people absolutely insane.

I posted the 'recipe' for melding threads with the intent of handing out free clues to all the folk who didn't understand what was happening. Instead of earning appreciation I became public enemy #1 there for a while.

People generally speaking don't want to know they're being fucked with and definitely don't want to know how it's being accomplished. In their opinion the only thing worse than fucking with them is telling them it's happening and how.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I might pick up a second hand copy or something. I was watching a playthrough of it on Youtube last night and it looks ok, nothing amazing.

It's definitely a novel and original concept though...
we hae a play as a racoon game L;OL

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I knew it would be up your street Lol. You dont do gaming these days though do you?

I dont.

You know I actually went from gaming into forum trolling back in like.....I wanna say 2005.

I was into WoW. And I'd log on to to "do a little farming" and the next thing I knew the sun was coming up and I was on my third ShadowFang Keep run. Everyone in my guild thought I was a guy and I kept it that way. Just easier.

I had to stop. It was like a time vortex. This you can walk away from. You cannot just walk away mid game. My whole family likes games and plays them....my daughter had the cat game lol.

They try to get me sat down at a game but my attention span isnt what it used to be.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I dont.

You know I actually went from gaming into forum trolling back in like.....I wanna say 2005.

I was into WoW. And I'd log on to to "do a little farming" and the next thing I knew the sun was coming up and I was on my third ShadowFang Keep run. Everyone in my guild thought I was a guy and I kept it that way. Just easier.

I had to stop. It was like a time vortex. This you can walk away from. You cannot just walk away mid game. My whole family likes games and plays them....my daughter had the cat game lol.

They try to get me sat down at a game but my attention span isnt what it used to be.
I've always loved gaming. I even had an Amiga 500 as a kid, remember them? They came with floppy discs and took forever to load.

I remember all my mates were jelly as hell because they were like £500 or something and back in the 80's that was a lot of money, so they all called me a spoiled twat when I got one for Christmas LOL.