A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The real problem is how your "adventures" have been made public from forum to forum as if your sex life was a topic to brag about to a bunch of strangers.

He doesn't really care about, nor does anyone, your "conquests"...it's the imposition of it onto the posters that is actually objectionable.
W3rdZ!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The real problem is how your "adventures" have been made public from forum to forum as if your sex life was a topic to brag about to a bunch of strangers.

He doesn't really care about, nor does anyone, your "conquests"...it's the imposition of it onto the posters that is actually objectionable.

And who is that a problem for, exactly?

Obviously I strongly disagree with your mindless and bias assessment here. I think the REAL problem....and I'm definately not alone in this view....is that certain people like to use personal things as a method of humiliation and control.

So Murd coming on the boards and spreading HER adventures with me and than with Big....plastering several threads all the forums with grotesque details about her "adventures"....isnt ME bringing it to the forum to BRAG is it?

I dont see how Kevin repeating and blathering his nonsense in podcasts and posts going on and on while I very nicely asked to stop was me bringing my "adventures" to the board to brag about them.

I just failed to run off crying and refused to allow myself to be degraded by actual desperate braggarts who were trying to use sex and private information as a means of controling me and a narrative they initiated.

Everyone always knew Big and I were taking our shot at a real life relationship. Never once have either us posted any details about our sex life. I've never discussed what underwear or nightgowns he saw me in that turned him on or discussed how he enjoyed being fucked. OTHER people have made comments that we just mostly run with.

Also I'm either a pitiful love sick broken woman who yearns for a man who has no interest or feelings for her whatsoever.....or I'm a nympho skank who uses men to get an ego boost and Big was just another dick on my low self esteem carousel. It really can't be both though.

It's not MY insecurities being exposed here. YOU guys have this problem where you feel like I should feel low and easy and since I dont, YOU (including Bland) continue bringing it up yourselves as if you see it as some rolled up newspaper you can whap me with when you cant respond to what it is im actually saying.

And you guys really ARE describing someone in particular here and we all know who that is, dont we? Dont think those double standards are not noted. A lot of times I see that as jealousy but not the way you probably think. I dont think that jealousy has anything to do with sex and I think that's exactly why there has been so much emphasis from "team antiDove" on me just fucking guys from the internet. Because if we can dimish what I had with him, and that he has a part of my heart that will always be his.....it makes a few certain others kind of avoid the sting of being exactly the desperate and discarded mediocre at best regrettable fuck sessions they truly were.

Now lemme guess.....too many werdz and that's "proof" you are right, eh?

If you guys wanna continue this hyper focus on a few people I've slept with and pretend this is the totality of my sex life and I'm not a whole ass person with complex emotions and sexual desires and you intend to spend the next 5 years desperately trying to dimish me and beg me to feel to cheap so YOU can feel better.....be my guest.

However you are just gonna keep frustrating yourselves because even when I fully admit I've made a mistake i do not define myself or degrade myself over it. I'm far from the only person who had sex with someone they regret sleeping with. I'm also not the only person who was "sent packing"(as you put it) by someone they were deeply in love with. I'm supposed to feel like a lower life form? Yeah no. That's never gonna happen, Oink. Sorry.

I view you guys as shallow, insecure people who cannot be honest with yourselves and thusly you think everyone else is that same way. This is why you guys get so hostile when your stances are challenged. You need to tear down others in order to elevate yourselves.

Boards where people shoot insults back and forth for fun are typically not the best places for those with thin skin and insecurities. But here you guys are in all your narrow minded and ass hurt glory.

So where does it balance out, Oink? What's your big prize end goal here? Must we all agree that you and Turdy are smarter, more enlightened, classier and wiser, more desirable and more emotionally healthy and clearly very happy and fulfilled people and we all just gulp down all the sage words of wisdom you spew in every thread? Make sure we all conduct ourselves to your preferences? Adjust and rearrange ourselves to suit you and now to your moral and emotional authority when you "hold up the mirror"?

Is that what you are looking for here?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Obviously I strongly disagree with your mindless and bias assessment here. I think the REAL problem....and I'm definately not alone in this view....is that certain people like to use personal things as a method of humiliation and control.

So Murd coming on the boards and spreading HER adventures with me and than with Big....plastering several threads all the forums with grotesque details about her "adventures"....isnt ME bringing it to the forum to BRAG is it?

I dont see how Kevin repeating and blathering his nonsense in podcasts and posts going on and on while I very nicely asked to stop was me bringing my "adventures" to the board to brag about them.

I just failed to run off crying and refused to allow myself to be degraded by actual desperate braggarts who were trying to use sex and private information as a means of controling me and a narrative they initiated.

Everyone always knew Big and I were taking our shot at a real life relationship. Never once have either us posted any details about our sex life. I've never discussed what underwear or nightgowns he saw me in that turned him on or discussed how he enjoyed being fucked. OTHER people have made comments that we just mostly run with.

Also I'm either a pitiful love sick broken woman who yearns for a man who has no interest or feelings for her whatsoever.....or I'm a nympho skank who uses men to get an ego boost and Big was just another dick on my low self esteem carousel. It really can't be both though.

It's not MY insecurities being exposed here. YOU guys have this problem where you feel like I should feel low and easy and since I dont, YOU (including Bland) continue bringing it up yourselves as if you see it as some rolled up newspaper you can whap me with when you cant respond to what it is im actually saying.

And you guys really ARE describing someone in particular here and we all know who that is, dont we? Dont think those double standards are not noted. A lot of times I see that as jealousy but not the way you probably think. I dont think that jealousy has anything to do with sex and I think that's exactly why there has been so much emphasis from "team antiDove" on me just fucking guys from the internet. Because if we can dimish what I had with him, and that he has a part of my heart that will always be his.....it makes a few certain others kind of avoid the sting of being exactly the desperate and discarded mediocre at best regrettable fuck sessions they truly were.

If you guys wanna continue this hyper focus on a few people I've slept with and pretend this is the totality of my sex life and I'm not a whole ass person with complex emotions and sexual desires and you intend to spend the next 5 years desperately trying to dimish me and beg me to feel to cheap so YOU can feel better.....be my guest.

However you are just gonna keep frustrating yourselves because even when I fully admit I've made a mistake i define myself or degrade myself over it.

I view you guys as shallow, insecure people who cannot be honest with yourselves and thusly you think everyone else is that same way. This is why you guys get so hostile when your stances are challenged. You need to tear down others in order to elevate yourselves.

Boards where people shoot insults back and forth for fun are typically not the best places for those with thin skin and insecurities. But here you guys are in all your narrow minded and ass hurt glory.

So where does it balance out, Oink? What's your big prize end goal here? Must we all agree that you and Turdy are smarter, more enlightened, classier and wiser, more desirable and more emotionally healthy and clearly very happy and fulfilled people and we all just gulp down all the sage words of wisdom you spew in every thread? Make sure we all conduct ourselves to your preferences? Adjust and rearrange ourselves to suit you and now to your moral and emotional authority when you "hold up the mirror"?

I don't read your tantrums. Keep it to a paragraph, then we can exchange posts.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Never had any of the Nintendo or Sega consoles, had a 3DO though, which again was expensive as fuck at the time.

It was my nanna, she used to spoil me sometimes ha.

OIP.-QZ6XEfyhZ4nTyMxvx2EpAHaEm
I had Coleco Vision
the-fabled-colecovision-port-of-donkey-kong-in-all-its-glory.900x.jpg
il_570xN.3864543455_mk8s.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't read your tantrums. Keep it to a paragraph, then we can exchange posts.

It's easier to hold onto your delusions when you pretend your number isn't pulled- I get it.

If you are gonna blow yourself as this intelligent and deeply thinking person, you should be able to handle thought out responses.

This is why we mock you and call you a fucking pig. That's your cap right there.

You got nothing to offer but shallow projections.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't think Pig wants in on the beauty contest.

there are no cupcake consolation prizes

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

However you are just gonna keep frustrating yourselves because even when I fully admit I've made a mistake i do not define myself or degrade myself over it. I'm far from the only person who had sex with someone they regret sleeping with. I'm also not the only person who was "sent packing"(as you put it) by someone they were deeply in love with. I'm supposed to feel like a lower life form? Yeah no. That's never gonna happen, Oink. Sorry.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is why I ask you who I remind you of because absolutely nothing you ever say to me is a response to anything I actually say.

You literally will sit there, read what I'm saying, and think "nope. Nope. That doesnt fit the way I need to view this person, so I'm gonna call them "self righteous" and tell them what they truly like". That's kinda gaslighting, Blandy.

I say what I mean and I mean what I say. If you are determined to twist me into something that feels more safe and familiar to you than by all means....its a free speech board. Just dont continue to get flustered when you continually fail to get whatever reaction from me you are going for.

That empathy thing is really hard, isnt it? I mean....for some. ;)

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
This is why I ask you who I remind you of because absolutely nothing you ever say to me is a response to anything I actually say.

You literally will sit there, read what I'm saying, and think "nope. Nope. That doesnt fit the way I need to view this person, so I'm gonna call them "self righteous" and tell them what they truly like". That's kinda gaslighting, Blandy.

I say what I mean and I mean what I say. If you are determined to twist me into something that feels more safe and familiar to you than by all means....its a free speech board. Just dont continue to get flustered when you continually fail to get whatever reaction from me you are going for.

That empathy thing is really hard, isnt it? I mean....for some. ;)

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That empathy thing is really hard, isnt it? I mean....for some.

Perhaps Scotty is actually Lily's man...only someone living with Lily could be this obtuse and so devoid of common sense.

These audios are cringy as hell...it's like you were walking down the streets of San Francisco and saw a bum shitting in the middle of the sidewalk and didn't know whether to look away, yell at him for being a pig, or applaud him. Scotty is shitting in front of everyone and believes it is completely normal and that he should be applauded for it.

The irony was that he bitches about having to read a bunch of Dovey words by complaining about it in a bloody 10 minute audio, talk about no self awareness.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Perhaps Scotty is actually Lily's man...only someone living with Lily could be this obtuse and so devoid of common sense.

These audios are cringy as hell...it's like you were walking down the streets of San Francisco and saw a bum shitting in the middle of the sidewalk and didn't know whether to look away, yell at him for being a pig, or applaud him. Scotty is shitting in front of everyone and believes it is completely normal and that he should be applauded for it.

The irony was that he bitches about having to read a bunch of Dovey words by complaining about it in a bloody 10 minute audio, talk about no self awareness.

Oh I know. Everytime I play along with him, he is never happy.

His main go to is reminding me about Kevin and calling me a slut. Okay. So if I joke about that, he gets irate like "NO Dovey....YOU are a whore! You fuck men! You are insecure and a slut!" And I'm like....okay cool. And he keeps trying to push this and trying to get me to get REAL with him, right?

So I get real with him. And he is still fucking mad and all disapproving and trying to tell me what I'm truly like.

He is really dead set on turning me into someone I'm not so he can vent his frustrations or damage or heart break onto her through me. He is kinda losing it.

He is kinda reminding me of the crazy drunken winos I'd see on the corners of Bourbon St yelling at passing women calling them whores and skanks.

The fuck does he want from me? My spare change?!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seriously...bitch, stop attacking people's children you bloody asshole...don't you have anything better to do, Lily, than be a miserable cunt...tee hee...that was a Freudian slip Scotty.

If all you're going to do is spew more toxic personal attacks, then fuck off...people are sick of it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think you are reading yourself into me, Bland. You get narratives in your mind and you have a lot of difficulty deviating from them.

There is one person here who knows me for real. Knows how I think. Knows how I feel about everything. Knows how I reason. Has seen me as I am and has seen me a total mess. Who has real life, personal experince with me.

Have you noticed he is always on my side and speaks highly and fondly of me?

Wonder why that is?

I'm sure you'll have a 25 minute long explanation. :D

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously...bitch, stop attacking people's children you bloody asshole...don't you have anything better to do, Lily, than be a miserable cunt...tee hee...that was a Freudian slip Scotty.

If all you're going to do is spew more toxic personal attacks, then fuck off...people are sick of it.

Damn I didnt even listen that deep.

I mean that figures. In the werdz of X, our resident scat philosopher who cant handle his alcohol......when people are hurt and cornered, they play the only card they have.

Shame. Truly.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh I know. Everytime I play along with him, he is never happy.

His main go to is reminding me about Kevin and calling me a slut. Okay. So if I joke about that, he gets irate like "NO Dovey....YOU are a whore! You fuck men! You are insecure and a slut!" And I'm like....okay cool. And he keeps trying to push this and trying to get me to get REAL with him, right?

So I get real with him. And he is still fucking mad and all disapproving and trying to tell me what I'm truly like.

He is really dead set on turning me into someone I'm not so he can vent his frustrations or damage or heart break onto her through me. He is kinda losing it.

He is kinda reminding me of the crazy drunken winos I'd see on the corners of Bourbon St yelling at passing women calling them whores and skanks.

The fuck does he want from me? My spare change?!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn I didnt even listen that deep.

I mean that figures. In the werdz of X, our resident scat philosopher who cant handle his alcohol......when people are hurt and cornered, they play the only card they have.

Shame. Truly.

I'm sure if Scotty directed that audio at Lily's children, Lily would get a restraining order, print it out and post a photo of it to the group...this guy reminds me of an old woman spreading nasty gossip around the neighborhood... it's really sad that a man nearly 60 has nothing better to do than act like a drunken Hollywood housewife and spew so much hate until he achieves a Lily-gasm.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's easier to hold onto your delusions when you pretend your number isn't pulled- I get it.

If you are gonna blow yourself as this intelligent and deeply thinking person, you should be able to handle thought out responses.

This is why we mock you and call you a fucking pig. That's your cap right there.

You got nothing to offer but shallow projections.

You don't think out anything. You just post word salads from previous word salads with assumptions, spurious allegations and leaps in logic. All of which I find off-putting

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The good news about these toxic Scotty Vocaroos is that they will expire in about three months.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The good news about these toxic Scotty Vocaroos is that they will expire in about three months.

Then who will you post to?

And if I have my druthers, he'll keep posting Vocaroos. So, there'll be new ones to replace the older ones that expire. How fun, your ass rash will continue to make your ass itch.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
...you remember that green, gooey stuff called slime

In the early 1980s (or was it late 1970s?) they sold little buckets of Slime in stores.
Some friends and I used it and a Super8 camera (no audio) to make our own version of the movie 'The Blob'.

I don't think we ever finished it though...
...as I recall we got bored and went skateboarding instead.

What does that have to do with anything?
Not a fucking clue except you did ask if I remembered Slime and the answer is Yes, Of Course.