A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No.
Get new speakers ya cheap prick.
you dirdy pig

smell-the.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you are in charge of a business, the cleanliness of the bathrooms is the best example of how you run it...to make this clear to the janitorial staff, I announced one day that they were all going to be treated to a luxury dinner of Japanese Kobe steak , the finest red wine and caviar money could buy, then I had them all gather in the company bathroom and the private chef placed everyone's meal directly onto the floor...I told them to dig in and enjoy.

They all looked at me nervously, and I calmly stated that when I hired them, I expected the bathroom floors to be so clean that you could eat off them...was their refusal to enjoy this fine meal an admission that they were not doing their bloody jobs, if that is true, then I see no other option but to fire each and every one of them...at once they all started chowing down.

This was all the motivation they needed and after that day the janitorial staff excelled at keeping each bathroom immaculately clean...clean enough to eat off of.

Gary, this is how I conduct business...please excuse me if you find these tactics harsh...I also expect people who use silly internet products like Vocaroo to abide by their rules and not use the service as a psychiatrist's couch where they spend 10 minutes rambling like a lunatic...this is clearly not Vocaroo's intention. Using their product as a so-called community recording studio is a flagrant violation of all that is right and proper, especially since Scotty's insanity-laced blithering is not fit for human ears.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Several employees of our family business are well-versed in Internet Laws And Regulations...and they have begun cataloging and documenting each of Scotty's audios to see if they violate Vocaroo's terms of service as it relates to harassment and cyber stalking...and we will be taking appropriate action to have any of Scotty's audios that violate these conditions removed.
Do you provide them hazard pay for the time spent killing off their braincells and contemplating suicide as they endure 10 to 20 minutes of his monotonous tripe at a time?

That much exposure to such douchebaggery cannot be good for anyone's health. Both physical and mental.

Remain wary on this one sir, you may be finding yourselves the target of another camp lejeune style lawsuit when these employees start giving birth to cantaloupes and 3 legged pigs who bare an uncanny resemblance to Lily.

Just saying

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As I understand dwarfs don’t live that long. Best to ignore truths

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Do you provide them hazard pay for the time spent killing off their braincells and contemplating suicide as they endure 10 to 20 minutes of his monotonous tripe at a time?

That much exposure to such douchebaggery cannot be good for anyone's health. Both physical and mental.

Remain wary on this one sir, you may be finding yourselves the target of another camp lejeune style lawsuit when these employees start giving birth to cantaloupes and 3 legged pigs who bare an uncanny resemblance to Lily.

Just saying

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If you are in charge of a business, the cleanliness of the bathrooms is the best example of how you run it...to make this clear to the janitorial staff, I announced one day that they were all going to be treated to a luxury dinner of Japanese Kobe steak , the finest red wine and caviar money could buy, then I had them all gather in the company bathroom and the private chef placed everyone's meal directly onto the floor...I told them to dig in and enjoy.

Tell me you're a psychopath without directly saying you're a psychopath... Anyone arranging a stunt like that should be bound by law from having any power whatsoever over other human beings.

So we're learning a lot about Aylana today:
  • Censorious boot-licker
  • Cancel culture warrior
  • Views other people as so far beneath her to be mere insects
  • Enjoys staging vulgar and dehumanizing displays of power
  • Will go to great lengths to rationalize horrid behavior
Bring back Poppy, or Mulder, or one of the "other" personas.
This one is extremely distasteful.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So, for those whose speakers were blown out after mistakenly clicking on a Scotty Vocaroo...I'll only do it once and provide a cliff notes version of this 10-minute audio train wreck.

Scotty believes that no one is talented enough to ramble on incoherently for 10 minutes and then submit that garbage to Bastard Factory via Vocaroo...he believes what he is doing is cutting-edge...much like a caveman demonstrating to his tribe that he discovered something new called...fire.

Imagine if his wish came true and everyone began posting via 10 minute Vocaroo...the sheriff would walk into BF and find page after page of green audio links and wonder what the hell is wrong with these people...do they not have cell phones, is this so-called community a cave furnished with bear skin rugs and is everyone shitting in the woods.

This is a text forum, not a phone...Scotty is a bloody mental case who lives in a root cellar and survives solely on Snickers bars and rain water. Scotty is desperate to speak with someone and this is how he does it because I can't imagine anyone volunteering their phone number to him so he can call you and bore you for who knows how long.

No, Scotty, I couldn't care less about doing it...and by that I mean making a 20-minute audio recording in which I pretend to be talking to someone I don't even know...namely you. This goes true for the company...most of the clients who call me prattle on and on, trying to butter me up like I was a piece of toast that accompanies their morning tea...I usually put them on speaker and read a book or do my artwork while mumbling a...uh hum...or yep as they continue to babble and on.

So what you're doing is just background noise...and it's really bad noise, like the annoying high-pitched rumble of a big rig truck idling.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Okay -I took 20 seconds out of my life to listen to this retard take 20 seconds, maybe more, to say "No Yuo". When it takes me 1 second to say it

so I turned him off and realized why I never listen to his drivel to begin with

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It cracks me up when white men start lecturing brown men about "self hatred" and "racism".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Biggie literally just got me pregnant.

Like just now as I was trying to listen to this.
I actually listened to the first 20 seconds

got up to the part where he was saying something about Moticum which I'm assuming is one of the many mind mushing drugs he is on and started tuning myself out. I did get the distinct sense he was trying to articulate a NoYUo in some really off color and disoriented way

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't care about your fucking worth or your so called talent or your Proxy...if you think you're actually beating up people, all I can say is...you crazy. If you threaten or harass me, I need you to know something...my father has a unique set of skills that he has honed over a long business career...he will look for you, he will find you...and he will fuck you up.

Game on cocksucker...tee hee.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I don't care about your fucking worth or your so called talent or your Proxy...if you think you're actually beating up people, all I can say is...you crazy. If you threaten or harass me, I need you to know something...my father has a unique set of skills that he has honed over a long business career...he will look for you, he will find you...and he will fuck you up.

Game on cocksucker...tee hee.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I actually listened to the first 20 seconds

got up to the part where he was saying something about Moticum which I'm assuming is one of the many mind mushing drugs he is on and started tuning myself out. I did get the distinct sense he was trying to articulate a NoYUo in some really off color and disoriented way

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would gladly listen to 10 minutes of David Chappelle Vocaroo...not only would it be funny but it would be a good use of time...listening to some washed up loser who is too broke to even own property in the so called community but is forced to rent a run down Airbnb...no, a horrible waste of time as if you heard one Scotty audio, you have heard them all, much like if you saw one horrible CGI Transformers movie, you have seen them all.

Scotty wants everyone to join in on this audio crap like it's a swingers club...maybe he's looking for a few new orifices to eat a snickers bar out of...not sure, but it's extremely creepy.

Did you know Gary is obligated to give all Scotty audios a thumbs up because they serve as a virtual wellness check?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Did you know Gary is obligated to give all Scotty audios a thumbs up because they serve as a virtual wellness check?

If that were even remotely true I've failed spectacularly in my obligation just today alone.

If you keep reaching up your arse for "content" sooner or later you're going to accidentally yank out something your body actually needs to function properly and I am so here for that.

:Popcorn:

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I would gladly listen to 10 minutes of David Chappelle Vocaroo...not only would it be funny but it would be a good use of time...listening to some washed up loser who is too broke to even own property in the so called community but is forced to rent a run down Airbnb...no, a horrible waste of time as if you heard one Scotty audio, you have heard them all, much like if you saw one horrible CGI Transformers movie, you have seen them all.

Scotty wants everyone to join in on this audio crap like it's a swingers club...maybe he's looking for a few new orifices to eat a snickers bar out of...not sure, but it's extremely creepy.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I own property in this bitch.

30 bucks of all this is mine! Bahaha.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blandy I just do not see how your view of me is so distorted.

Why WOULD you feel "sorry" for me?

Blandy.....who am I denigrating? You really feel like you standing up for people I'm terrorizing?

Yes Blandy your left wing politcs actually does line with that. You feel the need to swoop in and micromanage and control other adults. Me? I think human beings are capable to take care of themselves. How do you not believe in freedom?!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is that sick nonce aka noncescape going on about Dove's children? Enough with the kids,you snivelling fucking coward.

Put the moron on ignore Dovey.Most others already have.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Blandy I just do not see how your view of me is so distorted.

Why WOULD you feel "sorry" for me?

Blandy.....who am I denigrating? You really feel like you standing up for people I'm terrorizing?

Yes Blandy your left wing politcs actually does line with that. You feel the need to swoop in and micromanage and control other adults. Me? I think human beings are capable to take care of themselves. How do you not believe in freedom?!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why is that sick nonce aka noncescape going on about Dove's children? Enough with the kids,you snivelling fucking coward.

Put the moron on ignore Dovey.Most others already have.
What is it with these leftist creepers and their fixation on children?