A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When blazor called admongo a "longneck" I nearly died laughing

that shit was hysterical as fuck :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Longneck

LMAO - I'm betting that's exactly what southerns would call that sissy emo ladyboi if they saw him

Better keep a healthy distance from that one right there, He's a longneck dick twister

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Longneck

LMAO - I'm betting that's exactly what southerns would call that sissy emo ladyboi if they saw him

Better keep a healthy distance from that one right there, He's a longneck dick twister

Its well known 'roun' these parts.... that them sum'bitch Yankees earn them there long necks from reaching for cocks.

Its how so many Yanks were shot down vs the amount of Southerners..... them cock suckin' long necks kept popping up and getting POPPED!!! hahaha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Its well known 'roun' these parts.... that them sum'bitch Yankees earn them there long necks from reaching for cocks.

Its how so many Yanks were shot down vs the amount of Southerners..... them cock suckin' long necks kept popping up and getting POPPED!!! hahaha
WOOOOO hOoOOO well looky here, surely when the cocks popped up you went a pluckin' :LOL3: a regular penis farmer LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Think your maw would be proud?

• Funny
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Several employees of our family business are well-versed in Internet Laws And Regulations...and they have begun cataloging and documenting each of Scotty's audios to see if they violate Vocaroo's terms of service as it relates to harassment and cyber stalking...and we will be taking appropriate action to have any of Scotty's audios that violate these conditions removed.

You could have simply posted: Reported!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Admin sucks Chink dick!!!

Its how he got that long neck from reaching for that tiny peepee!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
She guilty of ethnic appropriation though...... Little Debby is White Cracka shit yo!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh no child, in the New World Order, there is no such thing. You are all same, all one sex, all one ethnic background. You are now Borg, and you will assimilate.

You know what your problem is? You listen to bullshit and think it's "real".

Fuck that. It's that simple. The whole "Latinx" thing is starting to slowly go away because more than 95% of us have said "fuck that".

FAFO dude...that's how we roll...