ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The article, brother Realgrimm, says it all. Not some chump article. There is something wrong.

Especially when yiu see the video, where Aaron says he'll get killed soon.

And his last album recently out, with the one seeing eye and the title "blacklisted" . Like the nWo plays with it slaves

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Rumours were floating around on 4chan that the kike personal trainer killed him and posted the message to Kanye West using Carter's account... no proof of course, but like with most of Hollyweird, there is definitely something very sketchy about the incident and we'll likely never know the full truth.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Rumours were floating around on 4chan that the kike personal trainer killed him and posted the message to Kanye West using Carter's account... no proof of course, but like with most of Hollyweird, there is definitely something very sketchy about the incident and we'll likely never know the full truth.
Thanks, need to go to 4chan!

He had no personal trainer. He once had a box trainer for his clown fight against some nikker this summer.

but these stars have kike managers or rulers. There maybe some truth about it that he used Aaron account. Very sick If you think about it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Thanks, need to go to 4chan!

He had no personal trainer. He once had a box trainer for his clown fight against some nikker this summer.

but these stars have kike managers or rulers. There maybe some truth about it that he used Aaron account. Very sick If you think about it.
I meant the Kanye West personal trainer, I can't remember his name, the bald fucker who threatened to get him sectioned and doped up to the eyeballs if he didn't stop exposing the kikes.

That guy is a handler for Hollyweird celebs and his job is to make sure they behave.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I meant the Kanye West personal trainer, I can't remember his name, the bald fucker who threatened to get him sectioned and doped up to the eyeballs if he didn't stop exposing the kikes.

That guy is a handler for Hollyweird celebs and his job is to make sure they behave.
That scum is!!!! Bold Kik3 swine

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont so much find the symbolism very compelling or the parallels with symbolic deaths and what not. I mean clearly it could be true....but we are also hardwired to seek patterns and when people noticed these things....they were almost always looking FOR it. If you look for something you already believe hard enough, you can find it. You can really psych yourself out.

I guard my mind for that reason. I want to stay objective and I'm pretty sharp to the mental tricks. Like I know as human I'm vulnerable to error. So I'm careful. I dont want to just blow something off entirely because I think its sounds nut. ..and I dont just wanna just buy in either. So I try to learn and stay open minded.

What I DO find very compelling is how all these celebs who start saying the same or very similar things are always immediately called insane. We are to see them as having an extreme mental health crisis. It's been happening for years. One of them starts blasting the industry and it follows they go into some psychological episode. It's not just a few....its all of them.

So what are the odds of that? That their mental health crisis all look the same, they all say the same stuff? They all get the SAME delusion? Even Chappelle was accused of having a mental health crisis when he started saying the industry was fucked.

I know it's a fact that the US government was pouring resources into researching mind control and did MK ultra experiments on human beings without their knowledge or consent. It was done to Canadians as well. Canada allowed this. People went for mental health help, believed they were receiving treatment for things like depression and post partum problems....and they were injected with LSD and tormented. Some committed suicide. Many were left completely destroyed and disabled. It was absolutely evil and horrific. They were all compensated....however that is nothing short of criminal and people should be in prison for life for their crimes against these innocent HUMAN BEINGS.

There were also other experiments along the same lines of mind control. I know Disney successfully made people believe that lemmings run off cliffs. They showed a documentary about nature where a gaggle of lemmings all ran right off a cliff. What you didnt see was the guy who CHASED them off the cliff. So they terrorized and frightened the poor lemmings and drove them off the cliff....made people believe the lemmings just do that on their own.

It was so successful it's a figure of speech. We call people lemmings when they just go along with the crowd...which is deeply ironic.

The same propaganda tactics were used for abortion with "my body my choice".

You know the government didnt use all that money and research for no reason. They didnt do it for sheer fuck of it and then just drop it. Look at how the culture started shifting in toxic and destructive ways. Of course entertainment can be a powerful tool of influence and programming on a massive scale. Many people never really check into information deeply and they just sort of accept things that...when scrutinized, fall apart.