Abortion is about male freedom

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I love women, but I’m not going to persecute the entire gender because of one horny biatch!

How do you feel your entire gender is being persecuted?

Because its obvious and clear that abortion benefits MEN? Is about male freedom? You take that to mean ALL men love abortion and using women?
Love abortion? I couldn’t think of anything worse. Get rid of the fertilised egg, if he only wanted a cheeky root.

Why are you taking this personally? Men also traffick women and that benefits men sexually and financially much like abortion benefits men sexually and financially.

That doesnt mean all men are pieces of shit does it?
It doesn’t have to become messy. The egg…get rid of it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I love women, but I’m not going to persecute the entire gender because of one horny biatch!

Because its obvious and clear that abortion benefits MEN? Is about male freedom? You take that to mean ALL men love abortion and using women?
I don't know too many woman that have had abortions (to my knowledge anyway) but several of the ones I know, did not even tell the Dad they were wanting to escape from, neither about the pregger's or the termination of it.

(I have sisters)
Is it true that you end up in the Navy when you are not considered warrior enough to make it in the girl scouts?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't know too many woman that have had abortions (to my knowledge anyway) but several of the ones I know, did not even tell the Dad they were wanting to escape from, neither about the pregger's or the termination of it.

(I have sisters)
Is it true that you end up in the Navy when you are not considered warrior enough to make it in the girl scouts?
Hey…we’re trying to talk man!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Timing is everything…

Yes I agree. The minute a scrote responds to the words "I'm pregnant" with anything even slightly resembling the "we need to take care of this" speak is the time to kick him to the curb.

Dump the scrote and keep the baby.

If 70 some percent of women .....including myself .. had HAD the guts to do that there would be A LOT less pain and death. And pathological grief.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
freedom_684346_1.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I have it on good authority that Jabba the Oak had her electricity turned off again

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Timing is everything…

Yes I agree. The minute a scrote responds to the words "I'm pregnant" with anything even slightly resembling the "we need to take care of this" speak is the time to kick him to the curb.

If 70 some percent of women .....including myself .. had HAD the guts to do that there would be A LOT less pain and death. And pathological grief.
Ironically when I made my previous girlfriend pregnant, she and her girlfriend pal, got together over a few bottles of wine and chocolate and made the abortion choice for me! Fancy that?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Freedom requires the fundamental inalienable right to ones life.

That's the right upon which all other rights stand. Without it.....we have NONE.

The government doesnt grant rights. It exists to protect our already existing rights. If the government grant's rights we are screwed

So this philosophical concept of personhood is an anti freedom pile of garbage and it's been used over and over to VIOLATE the rights of human beings.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Timing is everything…

You got the 'pathological' part of this equation right, Dove. I do not blame you for feeling grief over making such a decision and then regretting it. Of course it tears you up. But not all women feel the way you do, and you have no right to try to force them to do what you wish you had done just because you have allowed your grief to become pathological. I wish you would do more self examination and less lashing out at others.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Timing is everything…

Ironically when I made my previous girlfriend pregnant, she and her girlfriend pal, got together over a few bottles of wine and chocolate and made the abortion choice for me! Fancy that?

Yeah there is a percent like that. Many times they think it's a cell clump. They find out later on the truth and they get hit with the grief.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's the right upon which all other rights stand. Without it.....we have NONE.

The government doesnt grant rights. It exists to protect our already existing rights. If the government grant's rights we are screwed

So this philosophical concept of personhood is an anti freedom pile of garbage and it's been used over and over to VIOLATE the rights of human beings.
Male pill…easy choice. What’s happening with the male pill again?

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️

(I have sisters)
wut

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Timing is everything…

Yeah there is a percent like that. Many times they think it's a cell clump. They find out later on the truth and they get hit with the grief.
Yeah she did register grief. And then we broke up. I met my wife 4 months later…happy dayz.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Male pill…easy choice. What’s happening with the male pill again?
American Conservitards do not believe in contraception.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

(I have sisters)
wut
Did they make you sell cookies aboard the ship too? When you weren't too busy sucking dick?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Timing is everything…

You got the 'pathological' part of this equation right, Dove. I do not blame you for feeling grief over making such a decision and then regretting it. Of course it tears you up. But not all women feel the way you do, and you have no right to try to force them to do what you wish you had done just because you have allowed your grief to become pathological. I wish you would do more self examination and less lashing out at others.

Again are you going to acknowledge the force, coercion and pressure women face TO abort?

And no Lotus if anything I want people to be forced to be more responsible and not get pregnant. Which is what happens when abortion is regulated or banned. Unplanned pregnancy drops.

I wish you would do more self examination and less lashing out at others.

You used to take a position that humans in utero were not human or a life. Have you deeply considered the consequences of a lie like that? The horrid impact that has on women? To be given false and bad info on which to make a certain decision?

If it's about actual choice(and its not.... if we were to be honest) than these places should be making sure women know the truth about their offspring at whatever stage they are in. They should be given some counseling and offered EVERY option available.

Wouldnt you agree?

I think you spend all your time in left wing echo chambers and dont realize there is a whole existence out of that bubble and a lot of harmed women who do not support your arguements. Maybe talking to them would help expand your understanding of this.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I have it on good authority that Jabba the Oak had her electricity turned off again
No she hasn’t.

How do you know?
Maybe they're engaged in some kind of wide distance relationship

Get it? wide distance?

Good god I crack myself up

wide distance ..... :LOL3:
I have a wife fella. Our friendship is purely plutonic.
that's what they all say

until she's sitting on your face suffocating you to death

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No she hasn’t.

How do you know?
Maybe they're engaged in some kind of wide distance relationship

Get it? wide distance?

Good god I crack myself up

wide distance ..... :LOL3:
I have a wife fella. Our friendship is purely plutonic.
Stubby hates her because she is better looking than his steroid addled ass.