Abortion was actually legal when the USA became a Nation in the 18th Century

DDT

Factory Bastard
And it's still legal now, Joe. The States can now make their own rules, just like Canadian Provinces can.

You worry too much about US politics. Many Canadians fall into this trap. You don't live there, and you don't vote there. Very little of what America does affects us in any meaningful way, so don't turn into Mimi, who would piss and moan about Trump for years and years on the forum, but would not answer me when I asked how Trump, or his policies, directly affected her... Don't be like her.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And it's still legal now, Joe. The States can now make their own rules, just like Canadian Provinces can.

You worry too much about US politics. Many Canadians fall into this trap. You don't live there, and you don't vote there. Very little of what America does affects us in any meaningful way, so don't turn into Mimi, who would piss and moan about Trump for years and years on the forum, but would not answer me when I asked how Trump, or his policies, directly affected her... Don't be like her.

Yeah I guess yer right.

It's interesting tho. Only Americans can decide their nation's fate.

Yet it seems the British & Aussies were upset by Roe v Wade too.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah I guess yer right.

Left wing protesters have nothing better to do, no matter what country they're in. It's their full time job. But they too forget, that they don't live in the US. And while there's no doubt that Canada is US-lite, we're still a completely separate country...

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah I guess yer right.

Left wing protesters have nothing better to do, no matter what country they're in. It's their full time job. But they too forget, that they don't live in the US. And while there's no doubt that Canada is US-lite, we're still a completely separate country...

And yet it will at least indirectly affect Canada with Americans either moving here, seeking abortions or possibly refugee status.

And there's the issue of transporting medication and equipment used in abortions from Canada to the states. So there'll be legal issues and lawsuits.

Should be interesting what can of worms it'll open

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway Mel your friend Rotund Rene at the BC went on a huge rant about it defending the USSC decision because it followed her nations constitution. So I was just thinking about what she said.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
And yet it will at least indirectly affect Canada with Americans either moving here, seeking abortions or possibly refugee status.

And there's the issue of transporting medication and equipment used in abortions from Canada to the states. So there'll be legal issues and lawsuits.

Should be interesting what can of worms it'll open
Legal citizens of either country just cannot move to either place. Mexican illegal immigration 'rules' do not apply to Americans/Canadians. Either country will toss White asses back home so fast your head would fucking spin.

As long as abortions exist in the US, that cannot be used as grounds for refugee status.

If they seek abortion here, they will pay the full rate to cover that procedure, which will vary from Province to Province.

And your last statement makes no sense... Why the fuck would we transport equipment and medication into the US, that are used in abortions?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Anyway Mel your friend Rotund Rene at the BC went on a huge rant about it. So I was just thinking about what she said.
That's fine. Renee and I get along well enough now, but I can't be bothered with the BC... Fuck those Chinks, and fuck their forum!

By the way, I'm the reason they will never implement Guest posting... I make them paranoid for some strange fucking reason!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I guess yer right.

Because America is like a virus. A lot of its sicknesses spread easily to other nations, and end up infecting the planet.