So, abortion was not enough uh? Now Dems wanna starve the babies that were born...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I lived in California when they started the needle handout program. It was sold to the public on the assurance that junkies would be required to exchange the dirty needles for clean ones. The reason that was given for the need for this program was to stop the spread of AIDS. All outright lies as they knew it wouldnt work as promised.
I lived in California when they started the needle handout program. It was sold to the public on the assurance that junkies would be required to exchange the dirty needles for clean ones. The reason that was given for the need for this program was to stop the spread of AIDS. All outright lies as they knew it wouldnt work as promised.

It is a drug crisis and we have been behind the ball the entire time…

We recently tried legalizing marijuana in an attempt to curb the opioid fatalities. This country needs to start taxing the rich and dealing with the mental health needs of these people.
How many hollyweird A listers had shitloads of money and treatment but are still dead AF?

ironically… all of the A listers who have overdosed more recently were all attributed to prescription drug abuse. Suicide is also at an all time high.

Belushi and Joplin scored while in town and received a higher dose than what they were accustomed to when they shot up. Just another solid reason to stay of hard drugs tbh.
Point being, all the money you could ever want doesnt get people off drugs.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All that formula at the border.....

0840546c92bf5985.jpeg

27e6077abaaa7e86.jpeg

85b896bf57e96a0c.jpeg

849c8a6505b9558f.jpeg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the baby starvation plan is getting worse, not better, libtards. You best get this cheated cunt president of yours under control or at least push the motherfucker down the stairs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the baby starvation plan is getting worse, not better, libtards. You best get this cheated cunt president of yours under control or at least push the motherfucker down the stairs.

Ya need to be starved some more @Lokmar. Shed a few pounds, eh? ;-)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

0840546c92bf5985.jpeg

27e6077abaaa7e86.jpeg

85b896bf57e96a0c.jpeg

849c8a6505b9558f.jpeg

That could go to the WIC program, hospitals, shelters.

I'm not against having supplies for immigrant mothers and I've donated towards that a few times.

But while we are having a shortage... our American babies are gonna go without but we have all that sitting at the border?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ya need to be starved some more @Lokmar. Shed a few pounds, eh? ;-)

I suppose, josephine...But my fam has a farm and I own all the high powered guns to defend it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

0840546c92bf5985.jpeg

27e6077abaaa7e86.jpeg

85b896bf57e96a0c.jpeg

849c8a6505b9558f.jpeg

That could go to the WIC program, hospitals, shelters.

I'm not against having supplies for immigrant mothers and I've donated towards that a few times.

But while we are having a shortage... our American babies are gonna go without but we have all that sitting at the border?

What's the big deal about formula @Dove?

Can't mothers just breastfeed?

Or is there simply not enough milk in the mother's body to meet the baby's needs/demands?

Or else the mother doesn't have the time?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An excellent article which goes into how bad government policies lead to the shortage of baby formula.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin is our enemy.

I knew that

What I don't know is why the current POTUS gave them billions to start a war in Ukraine

I mean, why would you buy oil from a country that was amassing troops on the border with Ukraine?

But again, we are witnessing that era in which one side can't do anything wrong, while the other can't do anything right.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin is our enemy.

I knew that

What I don't know is why the current POTUS gave them billions to start a war in Ukraine

I mean, why would you buy oil from a country that was amassing troops on the border with Ukraine?

But again, we are witnessing that era in which one side can't do anything wrong, while the other can't do anything right.

You are saying that the current administration gave Putin money so that they expressly started a war in Ukraine. Can you cite your sources for that?

As to that era, it impacts all sides.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Brandon is turning us into Somalia...still plenty of cash for Zelenskyy though...

Us?

You're not one of us. You left the US for a Muslim country, you're far from being US anymore.
Then neither is that cunt Locust or Sea Molester.

They didn't leave for Muslim anti-American countries. Learn a little about geopolitics.
Oh, so NOW you're prejudiced against muzrats.

Portugal has a very long history with muhzies BTW, brainiac. Learn about "geopolitics" yourself! PWN3D!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
It does figure a border jumper has no idea about how the laws of citizenship work. Though we should also recall this pig on two feet was voated the most racist SG poaster as well, so maybe the ignorance is actually a wishful affectation.