So, abortion was not enough uh? Now Dems wanna starve the babies that were born...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rancid.....CA passed AB 2223 which essentially allows the murder of neonates up until the 28th day of life.

If a neonate dies before 28 days of being born.....there is NO investigation and NO exam. So....yeah.

Now they are just showing off. Let's start a formula shortage with stupid fucking regulations and then advocate for Roe and abortion because "starving babies is cruel. If you dont abort you suck because you cant feed them!"

That's dems for you. Create impossible situations, present cruel and horrid "solutions" and then belittle and shame people for not gleefully embracing the cruel and horrid solutions.

It's the establishment party of death.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Formula is made in Michigan.

We are required to feed prisoners… and Trump established these makeshift prisons at the border while he was in office.

This is not about pro-life, it’s about pro-CONTROL.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We are required to feed prisoners… and Trump established these makeshift prisons at the border while he was in office.

@Murdock If pro-life advocates were really serious about saving the unborn, they'd be lobbying for increased funding for birth control, family planning and preventing unwanted pregnancies. Providing more funding for rape victims and test free of charge. mean...if the girl/woman can't doesn't get pregnant, she won't need to get an abortion, right?

In such a scenario, no one gets hurt, no life is cut short or lost.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

If pro-life advocates were really serious about saving the unborn, they'd be lobbying for increased funding for birth control, family planning and preventing unwanted pregnancies. I mean...if the girl/woman can't doesn't get pregnant, she won't need to get an abortion, right?

We must also consider the women who are carrying fetuses that threaten their own lives and for the fetus that is terminally undeveloped and needs to be set free for medical reasons.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Actually, those "makeshift prisons" at the border were constructed under Obama.

So what about the formula that is being sent to Ukraine? Did Trump make prison camps there too?

Crazy how Bill Gates and Zuckerberg are in on a new formula scheme since 2018. Gotta create a crisis, so they can profit.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So what about the formula that is being sent to Ukraine? Did Trump make prison camps there too?

Crazy how Bill Gates and Zuckerberg are in on a new formula scheme since 2018. Gotta create a crisis, so they can profit.

Then why are the righties always blaming lefties for not being tough on immigration? I don’t remember protesting Obama for putting babies and children in cages… but I do recall the UN getting involved while Trump was doing this.

Cat food is flying off the shelves as well. Do we blame Obama for the all the crazy cat ladies too?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Then why are the righties always blaming lefties for not being tough on immigration? I don’t remember protesting Obama for putting babies and children in cages… but I do recall the UN getting involved while Trump was doing this.

Cat food is flying off the shelves as well. Do we blame Obama for the all the crazy cat ladies too?

This cartoon should sum it up for you.....

EFus-J4UYAUMjJ4.jpg

and this pic should help.....

obama-held-illegal-children-in-cages2.jpg

Cat food is real scarce, I just bought the last bag at the store of the kind my kitties like. You can blame me if you like, I love my kitties lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Obama built the detention camps not Trump. Look it up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Murdock If pro-life advocates were really serious about saving the unborn, they'd be lobbying for increased funding for birth control, family planning and preventing unwanted pregnancies. Providing more funding for rape victims and test free of charge. mean...if the girl/woman can't doesn't get pregnant, she won't need to get an abortion, right?

How many times do you guys have to be told that pro lifers do way more than even the state? They literally do everything.

They even gathered supplies for mothers and children at the border.

Why not get out there and find out what's actually available before criticizing people? It's just so shitty and sad to see so many women coming together and working so hard and doing so much to help other women and than see other people sit there on a high horse and say shit like "Well....they don't support my politcal ideas so they dont do nearly enough!".

Because that's exactly what you guys do when you say shit like that.

It might be helpful if leftwing activists were not out there slamming and vandalizing and attacking pro life resources that women depend on for help and churches that provide outreach to mothers ....you think?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

This cartoon should sum it up for you.....

EFus-J4UYAUMjJ4.jpg

and this pic should help.....

obama-held-illegal-children-in-cages2.jpg

Cat food is real scarce, I just bought the last bag at the store of the kind my kitties like. You can blame me if you like, I love my kitties lol.

It’s all your fault, you pussy lover! :GiggleBitch:

we don’t need formula for the 16 year olds in custody… we will have to feed them, just not formula… which is made in a shithole who sold their community and economy out to China decades ago.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How many times do you guys have to be told that pro lifers do way more than even the state? They literally do everything.

Why not get out there and find out what's actually available before criticizing people? It's just so shitty and sad to see so many women coming together and working so hard and doing so much to help other women and than see other people sit there on a high horse and say shit like "Well....they don't support my politcal ideas so they dont do nearly enough!".

It might be helpful if leftwing activists were not out there slamming and vandalizing and attacking pro life resources that women depend on for help and churches that provide outreach to mothers ....you think?

Give the poor nations incentives to lower their birth rates.

and if they reach those targets non-destructively, then forgive much their IMF debt.

Debt forgiveness and aid in exchange for meeting sustainability targets.

there's no sense in punishing them for debts they can't pay back.

so reward them instead for meeting realistic human goals instead.

so if a poor overly fertile country manages to produce sustainable population targets then reward them for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. But never mind that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn’t say he didn’t….

but Trump pushed immigration issues as hard as Reagan. Look where Reagonmics got us….

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

and if they reach those targets non-destructively, then forgive much their IMF debt.

Debt forgiveness in exchange for meeting sustainability targets.

How about we invest in and worry about our own countries?

And why constantly shit on all the hard work women do for other women? Does it not count because its women?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

don’t even try…

she has a history of trauma that erupted during her own abortion and now she is hellbent on punishing us all by inundating society with the unwanted children of unfortunate, undesirable women

not to mention simultaneously punishing rape victims

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How about we invest in and worry about our own countries?

Except in America's case, that's where the excess 3rd world populations flock to.

The USA or Europe. So from America's standpoint, it's only advantageous for them to have to contend with fewer migrants.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didn’t say he didn’t….

but Trump pushed immigration issues as hard as Reagan. Look where Reagonmics got us….

A decade lo g eco omic boom, an end to a decade of De.ocrat caused inflation, and a wide based improvement in living standards for average Americans?

Oh, and read your own post. You wrongly claimed Trump but the detention ce ters when Obama did. It is quoted above. So please own that.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

During the Obama years, many people here in Brazoo were dissuaded from going to the US because of these cages

Before they used to keep the families together, especially women and children.

But then they started doing the cage thing because some were crossing with children from other people who were already in the US

They would do blood tests to check their stories

I know of someone who took more than 20 people to the US that way

Until she got caught, tossed in jail and the child she was with went thru hell until they managed to return him to his family here.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn’t say he didn’t….

A decade lo g eco omic boom, an end to a decade of De.ocrat caused inflation, and a wide based improvement in living standards for average Americans?

Oh, and read your own post. You wrongly claimed Trump but the detention ce ters when Obama did. It is quoted above. So please own that.

I reiterate my statement about formula being shipped to the border and Trump being the cause.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

During the Obama years, many people here in Brazoo were dissuaded from going to the US because of these cages

Before they used to keep the families together, especially women and children.

But then they started doing the cage thing because some were crossing with children from other people who were already in the US

They would do blood tests to check their stories

I know of someone who took more than 20 people to the US that way

Until she got caught, tossed in jail and the child she was with went thru hell until they managed to return him to his family here.

this really makes no sense to me since you would have to fly into the United States on a passport/visa

also, I’m familiar with immigration court here and you would have been in a jail served 3 squares a day had you entered illegally and been caught until you were deported back to your own country

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
But Rancid, Americans can get crack pipes now, who needs formula!!!! lol geez

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

don’t even get me started on this BS ~

straws are illegal on the west coast for ocean preservation

handing out clean needles to shoot heroin is legal

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didn’t say he didn’t….

The 80's and early 90's were great for me and mine!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yea, and they hand the dirty needles in to exchange them for clean ones, right?

not sure.. but it was mostly for the homeless cause what other type of person does heroin?

I realized later it was so the county hospitals aren’t stuck with their medical bills when they have to amputate the limbs to keep zombies alive cause pro-life *rolls eyes*

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, and they hand the dirty needles in to exchange them for clean ones, right?

Last I heard only about 5% or less are ever returned. In practice they just hand out dozens upon dozens of needles to each junky and then the junkies toss theor used infected needles every where. Degenerate leftists call this "harm reduction" but the reality is it increases harm and danger to 99% of the community and just enables the junkies.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I lived in California when they started the needle handout program. It was sold to the public on the assurance that junkies would be required to exchange the dirty needles for clean ones. The reason that was given for the need for this program was to stop the spread of AIDS. All outright lies as they knew it wouldnt work as promised.