So, abortion was not enough uh? Now Dems wanna starve the babies that were born...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Brandon is turning us into Somalia...still plenty of cash for Zelenskyy though...

Us?

You're not one of us. You left the US for a Muslim country, you're far from being US anymore.
Then neither is that cunt Locust or Sea Molester.

They didn't leave for Muslim anti-American countries. Learn a little about geopolitics.

Didn't he move to Turkey? Turkey is one of our NATO allies so not exactly anti-American. You really shouldn't be telling anyone to learn something when you get things as wrong as you did.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Brandon is turning us into Somalia...still plenty of cash for Zelenskyy though...

Us?

You're not one of us. You left the US for a Muslim country, you're far from being US anymore.

They didn't leave for Muslim anti-American countries. Learn a little about geopolitics.

Didn't he move to Turkey? Turkey is one of our NATO allies so not exactly anti-American. You really shouldn't be telling anyone to learn something when you get things as wrong as you did.

If they didnt have hypocrisy....yeah.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Us?

Yes, they are anti-American and frankly, don't belong in NATO, imo. They have turned back to a more rigid Islamofascist state.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Us?

There will be a Turkish American senator soon as well. Dr. Mehmet Oz in Pennsylvania.

But there aren't 25 million Turks living illegally in the USA like poark's relatives, so....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Us?

There will be a Turkish American senator soon as well. Dr. Mehmet Oz in Pennsylvania.

But there aren't 25 million Turks living illegally in the USA like poark's relatives, so....

Dr Oz is a Turkish and not American citizen. Dr Oz is the best thing that happened to the Dems in PA. He is who we wanted to face in the fall. McCormick is what might be considered a "normal" GOPer.

He's not an American and if I was Fetterman, I'd make that part of my campaign. He even voted in Turkish elections. He's toast, Mooselim....

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Us?

Dr Oz is a Turkish and not American citizen. Dr Oz is the best thing that happened to the Dems in PA. He is who we wanted to face in the fall. McCormick is what might be considered a "normal" GOPer.

He's not an American and if I was Fetterman, I'd make that part of my campaign. He even voted in Turkish elections. He's toast, Mooselim....

He was born in Ohio and is therefore a natural born citizen. Luckily Pennsylvanians are not racist xenophobes. They care what Oz will do for them. Great stuff!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Us?

He was born in Ohio and is therefore a natural born citizen. Luckily Pennsylvanians are not racist xenophobes. They care what Oz will do for them. Great stuff!

Sure they are, watch him lose in the fall.

I didn't know he was born here, but then I don't follow celebrities like you must, Mooslime.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Us?

Yes, they are anti-American and frankly, don't belong in NATO, imo. They have turned back to a more rigid Islamofascist state.

Ersogan is certainly a dictator and he wants to make sure Turkey puts its geopolitical interests first but he is not anti-American. His economic policies are currently destroying the Turkish economy via hyper inflation so hopefully he will soon be gone.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shelves were empty here.

Also.....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Biden baby formula crisis worsened over the past month. California parents are now traveling to Tijuana to purchase baby formula.

The out-of-stock rate hit 70% last week — nearly double the rate from April.

And in Michigan they’re waiting in lines over a mile long to get baby formula for their babies.

mile-long-baby-formula.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But Biden is claiming he solved the problem his admin created by buying over seas baby formula which only was enough for 1% of the babies in the US for 1 week. The Dems and especially Joe "Mr. Potatohead" Biden thinks all he needs to ever do is a one of photo op.

Personally, I also would just go down to Tijuana and buy it there. Biden is still refusing to allow Canadian or Mexican ba y for.ula into the U.S.. The guy does nothing but create problems and everything he touches turns to shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right across the border in TJ is around 50-70 pharmacies which all sell medications as well as baby formula. Also less than 2 miles from the border is a Costco where they will happily sell you Baby formula by the case. While there check out the Costco food court because their menu is entirely different from the US Costco Food Court menu. Same low prices through.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!