Admin, you made them melt down

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
More importantly they are small minded and chafe at the slightest bit of conflict. They have to run home to papa. LOL
running home to ""papa""
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

lolz

They'll ban your ass in heart beat on left wing boards if you so much as challenge a single bit of their hateful narratives.

But left wingers have no problem swarming right wing boards (BF is neither btw....politics is just a side thing)....and they demand the red carpet while being dicks.

Such a lack of self awareness. It's sad watching the narcissistic tantrums.
SHeeeit... I got banned for 2 million years on CreePeeTeeboysindresses dot com for making monster cry at SG and BC :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I am always amazed how the laissez faire libertarians, turn control freak cry babby, when their bs is rejected.

So because you ignored a warning from a mod and continually started political threads in other subforums and they put you in a time out, that's OUR fault?

WE are "controlling"? Lol that's some mental gymnastics there.

You guys are literally the only ones who whine and create conspiracy whenever you get modded. When we get modded.. we just accept it lol.

Grow up. Maybe read the rules on what's considered thread jacking and if a mod warns people to stop... .dont post right under him starting shit again.

This total lack of personal responsibility and entitlement is sad. You guys always do this though......blame everyone else for your issues. Like you guys expect everyone to cater to you guys.

BF is supposed to conform his rules to allow you guys free reign while only modding who you think should be modded for the bias reasons you have.... and not the standards BF set.

Get over yourselves. Go read the rules so you understand how the board works and stop whining and blaming others and imagining some bias that isnt there. We dont do that lol.
That is your entire raison detre'

I called it! lol

Called what?

I commented to him that he wouldn't be down here alone for too long.:Happy5: He annoys them so much and they whine so much, but here they are. Just an observation.
Ever heard of going to the zoo?

We come here to laugh at this drooling hyena while he dances around in this little cage.

bet you cant fit inside a little cage tho

amirite?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Next they'll be banning you. Free speech my ass. LOL
Yoom0l7.jpg
it was the same tear fest at SG when I banned admin for drooling all over the board like he is here.

history repeats itself

It's always left wing martyrdom when they get held to the same standards as everyone else.

They are special dammit!! Entitled to do what they want everywhere and everyone has to let them when they dont even tolerate anyone crossing THEM.

Waaaahhh.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I am always amazed how the laissez faire libertarians, turn control freak cry babby, when their bs is rejected.

So because you ignored a warning from a mod and continually started political threads in other subforums and they put you in a time out, that's OUR fault?

You guys are literally the only ones who whine and create conspiracy whenever you get modded. When we get modded.. we just accept it lol.

Grow up. Maybe read the rules on what's considered thread jacking and if a mod warns people to stop... .dont post right under him starting shit again.

This total lack of personal responsibility and entitlement is sad. You guys always do this though......blame everyone else for your issues. Like you guys expect everyone to cater to you guys.

BF is supposed to conform his rules to allow you guys free reign while only modding who you think should be modded for the bias reasons you have.... and not the standards BF set.

Get over yourselves. Go read the rules so you understand how the board works and stop whining and blaming others and imagining some bias that isnt there. We dont do that lol.

I called it! lol

Called what?

I commented to him that he wouldn't be down here alone for too long.:Happy5: He annoys them so much and they whine so much, but here they are. Just an observation.

We come here to laugh at this drooling hyena while he dances around in this little cage.

amirite?
4 in a row for Stubby Melt!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I called it! lol

Called what?

amirite?
4 in a row for Stubby Melt!
gimme more tears fagboi.

Did I get another honorary thread complete with your tear drops and anal juices over at CBT? I haven't checked

lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yoom0l7.jpg
it was the same tear fest at SG when I banned admin for drooling all over the board like he is here.

history repeats itself

It's always left wing martyrdom when they get held to the same standards as everyone else.

They are special dammit!! Entitled to do what they want everywhere and everyone has to let them when they dont even tolerate anyone crossing THEM.

Waaaahhh.
fuck them. They can cry all they want. I'm still laughing at these sorry gimps like the chumps they are

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yoom0l7.jpg

history repeats itself

Waaaahhh.
fuck them. They can cry all they want. I'm still laughing at these sorry gimps like the chumps they are

They are weak for sure.

I'd like to see them toughen up and stop pretending.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yoom0l7.jpg

history repeats itself

Waaaahhh.

They are weak for sure.

They need to swallow a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up the sobbing fairies

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yoom0l7.jpg

history repeats itself

Waaaahhh.

They are weak for sure.

They need to swallow a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up the sobbing fairies
Pussy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yoom0l7.jpg

history repeats itself

Waaaahhh.

They are weak for sure.

Pussy.
inthe-navy-we-love-seamen-meme-maker-gay-navy-52769642.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yoom0l7.jpg

history repeats itself

Waaaahhh.

They are weak for sure.

Pussy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yoom0l7.jpg

history repeats itself

Waaaahhh.

They are weak for sure.

Pussy.
thumb_clas-the-us-navy-the-only-branch-sassy-enough-to-52189044.png

They look kinda, well, gay

lolz

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yoom0l7.jpg

history repeats itself

Waaaahhh.

They are weak for sure.

Pussy.

lolz
Sniveling cunts gonna snivel.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yoom0l7.jpg

history repeats itself

Waaaahhh.

They are weak for sure.

Pussy.

lolz
its-not-gay-if-youre-underway-is-the-navy-way-49021623.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yoom0l7.jpg

history repeats itself

Waaaahhh.

They are weak for sure.

Pussy.

lolz
The sniveling cunts meltdown goes on and on and on and on

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yoom0l7.jpg

history repeats itself

Waaaahhh.

They are weak for sure.

Pussy.

lolz
The sniveling cunts meltdown goes on and on and on and on
civilians-navy-guys-are-gay-navy-guys-lahrust-in-the-59469420.png

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I don't have time to comment on this thread ATM but here's a basic statistical overview:

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

This tally suggests some statistical truths to me, but I'm sure everybody else has their own spin on what it signifies.

Anyway you cut it, Biggie has 36% of the posts, and yet he thinks OTHERS are melting, not he. :Awesomeness:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't have time to comment on this thread ATM but here's a basic statistical overview:

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

This tally suggests some statistical truths to me, but I'm sure everybody else has their own spin on what it signifies.

Anyway you cut it, Biggie has 36% of the posts, and yet he thinks OTHERS are melting, not he. :Awesomeness:
What's he win?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

What's he win?
A bucket of liberal tears and a pail of Monster's nasal drip

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

Strapon is in permanent meltdown. He melts down about 2 things, and really only 2 things: Liberals, and his intense, ongoing, and unrequited sexual desire for Admin.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

Strapon is in permanent meltdown. He melts down about 2 things, and really only 2 things: Liberals, and his intense, ongoing, and unrequited sexual desire for Admin.
I hate liberals

that much is true.

but that's only because you are all hypocritical, liberty hating, vermin scum that curses the very society you leech off of like parasites.